Greece-Serbia brotherhood
anybady disent there

Bosnia and Herzegovina

#5078 Jul 19, 2012
alredy fonded on site ..add for chetniks izrael.

“I was born to disobey.”

Since: Mar 12

Kosovo

#5079 Jul 19, 2012
Dankovic wrote:
<quoted text>
I can explain the same language thing. You see when the Croats came from Iran they assimilated and took Slavic surnames, and started to speak a Slavic language, while at the most we were just Slavs that took the name of a Iranic tribe.
Understand?
So croats were Iranian tribes and even if you with croats share the same language and also mentioned as a tribe living together with croats through history as Iranian tribes in caucasus you turn a blind eye on all those evidences and say that only croats are Iranians just cz yeahh you don't like them well in your case let's say Fu*k Logic :D

“Let's debate:)”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5080 Jul 19, 2012
Dejzii94 wrote:
<quoted text>So croats were Iranian tribes and even if you with croats share the same language and also mentioned as a tribe living together with croats through history as Iranian tribes in caucasus you turn a blind eye on all those evidences and say that only croats are Iranians just cz yeahh you don't like them well in your case let's say Fu*k Logic :D
Ooh I like it when you get feisty lol.

My point is that a tribe named Serboi did exist, but we are just Slavs that took their name, just like Hungarians got their name from the Asiatic Huns, or how the Slavic Bulgarians got their name from the Asiatic Bulgars.

Understand?

“Let's debate:)”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5081 Jul 19, 2012
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how do you explain this:
Center for Holocaust and Genocide Sudies
Belgrade's Anti-Masonic exhibition of 1941-42
Under the Nedic regime a heavily anti-semitic "Grand Anti-Masonic Exhibition" opened in Belgrade on 22nd October 1941 and ended January 19, 1942. It was supported by Nedic to intensify hatred against the Jews, although the title of the exhibit suggested the Masons (Masonic Orders had been closed in Germany).
While Nedic was a supporter of the German plan for extermination of the Jews, Serbian partisan groups often tried to save Jews from victimization. The history of this period is complex, filled with mutual accusations regarding the role of perpetrators and rescuers.
The central theme was an alleged Jewish-Communist-Masonic plot for world domination, similar to propaganda once put out by the Tsarist secret police before the Russian revolution in the well-known forgeries The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Besides the exhibits at the exhibition, an enormous amount of propaganda material was prepared: over 200 thousand various brochures, 60 thousand posters, 100 thousand flyers, 108 thousand of samples of 9 different types of envelopes, 176 propaganda movie clips, four different postage stamps etc.
Organizers advertised that "This concept of exhibition will be unique not only in Serbia and the Balkans, not only in southeastern Europe and Europe, but in the world."
The images on the posters shown in the exhibition were hardly new, and had been seen before in Germany during "The Eternal Jew" exhibitions in Munich and Vienna during 1937-1939.
Serbian newspapers such as Obnova (Renewal) and Nasa Borba (Our Struggle) praised this exhibit, proclaiming that Jews were the ancient enemies of the Serbian people and that Serbs should not wait for the Germans to begin the extermination of the Jews.
A few months later, Serbian authorities issued postage stamps commemorating the opening of this popular exhibit. These stamps, which juxtaposed Jewish and Serbian symbols (but did not contain Nazi symbols), portrayed Judaism as the source of world evil and advocated the humiliation and violent subjugation of Jews. The 20 posters shown here give a sense of the vile flavor of the exhibition and the theme of Jewish domination. Of special interest is the material showing alleged Jewish domination of the American Press and "Finance," particularly control of The New York Times.
This type of anti-Semitic propaganda is useful for seeing how art and propaganda posters in particular can help create the "other." Jews were both capitalists and communists at the same time, and the alleged secret force that dominated all aspects of European, indeed world economic life. Norman Cohn has described this as a "warrant for genocide."
(click on image to enlarge).
http://www.chgs.umn.edu/histories/otherness/o...
Propaganda and lies, Nedic fought with the allies. We saved American lives during WW2.
Svarog

Australia

#5082 Jul 19, 2012
Dankovic wrote:
<quoted text>
All you said is that the Nazi's killed Jews in Serbia, not to many Serbs took part in that.
Those same Nazi's in Serbia that were killing Jews, were also killing Serbs with their Ustasa Nazi Croat friends.
Very true.

These fascist idiot Siptars and Croats know that too, but prefer to play their neo nazi revisionist games.
Svarog

Australia

#5083 Jul 19, 2012
albos killed jews wrote:
Good links on the Albanian Fascist Party and the hated Skanderberg Division, history repeats, siptars massacre Serbs and Jews from the Kosovo-Metohija. The Albanians are ever the sadistic willing pawns of any evil power,Nazi Germans back than, and now the fascist EU monstrosity backed by Nato.

“Let's debate:)”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5084 Jul 19, 2012
Svarog wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true.
These fascist idiot Siptars and Croats know that too, but prefer to play their neo nazi revisionist games.
Sad seeing how the Albanians and Croats were the biggest Nazi collaborators in Eastern Europe.
Svarog

Australia

#5085 Jul 19, 2012
The Serbs know only too well how our Siptar and Croat enemies use disgusting propaganda and lies to subvert historical truth. These anti-Serb Siptar and Croat Ustasa fascists on this forum are the descendants of Nazis who murdered countless Serbs, Jews and Gypsies.

Serbia was a nation under occupation, and Nedic had resisted any measures in 1941 to align Serbia with Nazi Germany. Under German occupied Serbia, he was between a rock and a hard place, our people surrounded by Nazi Germany and the fascist states of Croatia, Bulgaria, Albania and the Bosnian Muslims. For every German killed many Serbs, sometimes 100 would be rounded up and executed.

At wars end, around a million or so Serbs had been murdered by the Nazis and their Croat and Muslim running dogs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milan_Nedi%C4%87

I have seen the memorials in Kragujevac, and personal family history also records the losses and cruelty directed at the Serbs by the Nazis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kragujevac_massa...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%A0umarice_Me...

Here is link, but it is written in Cyrillic, translated it says “ Spomen Park Kragujevacki Oktobar u Sumaricama “ and is a memorial to the innocent murdered Serb civilians at the hands of the Nazi occupiers.

http://spomenicikulture.mi.sanu.ac.rs/spomeni...

Also, let us not forget that the rightful Yugoslav government under our Serbian King Peter was in exile in London.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_II_of_Yugo...

The Croats and Siptars backed the Nazi fascists with all their heart, as they have traditionally done with every power that came along.

That is why today Serbs march alongside the other allied war veterans during the Anzac Day remembrance here in Australia, and you will never see any Croats or Siptars alongside them.

What our enemies are doing on this forum is simple revisionist evil, the same sh*t neo nazis do when they try and say that the Jewish massacres never happened, notice the Croats and Siptars here do it all the time in relation to Serbs. I even came across one place that made highlight of Jews forced to act as guards and foremen at death camps, and the argument was that ‘ Jews assisted in the holocaust ‘.

Have the Siptars and Croats no shame in their despicable conduct here ? I think not.

Zivela Srbija
Svarog

Australia

#5086 Jul 19, 2012
Another thing, notice how the Serbs here dont mind Africans or Asians, and have no problem about ancestral influxes from those continents into the European bloodstream, seing it for the flow of human movement over spans many thousands of years,
talking about about the movements between North Africa, the near east and Europe.

However, the Croats and Siptars always give away their Nazi ideoligies.

They never tire of of calling their enemies Asians and or Africans, which gives us an idea of how they think of other races, and they always have this fascination for wanting to be accepted by Germans for some wierd reason, and fear their own connections to the east to the point of a racist sickness.

It is like they want to believe that they had been created directly in Albania, madness.
Svarog

Prospect, Australia

#5087 Jul 19, 2012
Dankovic wrote:
<quoted text>

My point is that a tribe named Serboi did exist, but we are just Slavs that took their name, just like Hungarians got their name from the Asiatic Huns, or how the Slavic Bulgarians got their name from the Asiatic Bulgars.
Yes, the Serboii might have been an Iranic tribe that gave its name to the very early Slavic Polabian offshoots called Serbs of the Balkans and the Sorbs/Lusation Serbs ( funny how the anti-Serbs forget about the Slavic Sorbs isn't it, but prefer to connect Serbs to the footnote tribe Serboii ).

The more I read into it, the more I became convinced that the Srb toponym is of great antiquity, connections between Sir/Ser/Severians/Serbs/Sorb/S erboii/Sabir/Anatolian Hittite Subartu/Balkanic Thraco-Cimmerian Serians, others I will not mention again, just too many that can not be ignored, hence my association with the early Indo Europeans.

It is obvious that whatever the case may be with the Srb, Proto Indo European/Iranic/Anatolian/Balk anic it has been associated with the Slavs from a very early period, and that is what modern Serbs are for the most part, just Slavs.

The Albanians are funny in that they love to always go on about the highly disputed and mysterious Serboii, but will ignore the obvious Caucaus Albanian connection, historical accounts that first make mention of the tent dwelling primitive Siptar in the 11th Century.

In all honesty, if the Siptars had kept to present day Albania, acted as civilised guests when settling or working in their neighbours yards, I would not give a sh*t if they wanted to believe they originated from Illyrians, Atlanteans or colonists from another planet, but it is the fact that they use Siptar fairy tales to try and steal other nations cultural identities and land, that is the main concern here.

“Let's debate:)”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5089 Jul 20, 2012
Svarog wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the Serboii might have been an Iranic tribe that gave its name to the very early Slavic Polabian offshoots called Serbs of the Balkans and the Sorbs/Lusation Serbs ( funny how the anti-Serbs forget about the Slavic Sorbs isn't it, but prefer to connect Serbs to the footnote tribe Serboii ).
The more I read into it, the more I became convinced that the Srb toponym is of great antiquity, connections between Sir/Ser/Severians/Serbs/Sorb/S erboii/Sabir/Anatolian Hittite Subartu/Balkanic Thraco-Cimmerian Serians, others I will not mention again, just too many that can not be ignored, hence my association with the early Indo Europeans.
It is obvious that whatever the case may be with the Srb, Proto Indo European/Iranic/Anatolian/Balk anic it has been associated with the Slavs from a very early period, and that is what modern Serbs are for the most part, just Slavs.
The Albanians are funny in that they love to always go on about the highly disputed and mysterious Serboii, but will ignore the obvious Caucaus Albanian connection, historical accounts that first make mention of the tent dwelling primitive Siptar in the 11th Century.
In all honesty, if the Siptars had kept to present day Albania, acted as civilised guests when settling or working in their neighbours yards, I would not give a sh*t if they wanted to believe they originated from Illyrians, Atlanteans or colonists from another planet, but it is the fact that they use Siptar fairy tales to try and steal other nations cultural identities and land, that is the main concern here.
It is sad, because they want to connect us to some Iranic tribe from thousands of years ago, that know one knows nothing about, but then ignore the Sorbs of white Serbia, that still exist to this day as the Wendish people of East Germany.

It's obvious that when we migrated from Russia, to Germany, then Germany to the Balkans that the Sorbs are the Serbs that stayed while our particular ancestors migrated to the Balkans, and impregnated illyrian women with Slavic babies in their bellies lol.

Then Albanians go one about creating great works of art/architecture, mapping out the stars, and great discoveries in math/science? What the hell, can they be this uneducated and misguided? They basically took ancient Greek accomplishments and tried to make it there's.

Even if Albanians were Illyrians, Illyrians were a primitive tribe that was illiterate and only known for piracy. So nothing to be proud of their.
cool86

Toronto, Canada

#5090 Jul 20, 2012
wait this is something new im hearing turn of events are serbs all of a sudden accepting people..lol what about the italy serbia soccer match and how they behaved there was that a sign of a peaceful loving nation and shouting rude comments everywere against other people and nations and making vile usernames alright I get it you guys are examples or virtue and true nice christians or something. Actually alot of jews were saved in the balkans not as you say killed anyways who cares about people's origins now its the present day that shouldnt affect people
Svarog

Australia

#5092 Jul 21, 2012
The Jews know who the real enemies are, they know that the Christian Serbs fought against German oppression in two world wars, and that the only Nazis here are the Albanians and Croats.

Listen to what this American Jewish man, Chaim Ben Pesach from JTF ( Jewish Task Force ) has to say about the fascist Albanian and Croat regimes.



Also his feelings about the immoral land grab in Kosovo by the Islamic Siptars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Also, here is another good evaluation of the Croat Ustasa mentality as viewed by the Jews. I only wish more Serbs had this energy in exposing the fascist Nazi past of Croatia. From what I know, most Croats really hate this Jew ( and hate all Jews and Serbs ).

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Have a look at their JTF website which is in Hebrew and English. They have some real great threads about the Islamic threat to the West, and a great sub sections ‘ Serb Serbia ‘, Save America and Europe. They understand that the muslim Barack Hussein Obama’s objective is to destabilize the west.

http://jtf.org/forum/

http://www.jtf.org/forums.php

I thought it was worth highlighting this since one poster mentioned the ties between the Jews and Serbs, two very ancient and honorable hard working nations who have always stood up against Nazi, Communist and Islamic opression.
Adonis

Cyprus

#5094 Jul 27, 2012
Ania wrote:
The only true brotherhood I support. I don't give a damn about the rest; just the Greeks.
Glory to our nations!
Cyprus is Greek
Macedonia is Greek
Kosovo is Serbian
Constantinopole is Greek
Asia Minor is Greek

From the beautiful island of Cyprus, a big HELLO to our brothers the Serbs.

HugeKielbasa

Since: Jun 12

Poughquag, NY

#5095 Jul 27, 2012
Svarog wrote:
The Jews know who the real enemies are, they know that the Christian Serbs fought against German oppression in two world wars, and that the only Nazis here are the Albanians and Croats.
Listen to what this American Jewish man, Chaim Ben Pesach from JTF ( Jewish Task Force ) has to say about the fascist Albanian and Croat regimes.
BS Jews are filthy traitors!

Jew Madeleine Albright supported bombing Serbia under Clinton!

___

http://www.vutorch.com/2009/03/30/impact-albr...

Madeleine Albright began her speech with an example of successful diplomacy: the bombing of Serbia in 1999. Madame Secretary looked professional and dignified – not a hair out of place in her conservative green outfit for St. Patty’s day – and she knew how to handle crowds. A joke and a hearty congrats to our most recent SEC champions launched an informative, well-spoken, and carefully planned speech. Diplomacy, according to Secretary Albright, is getting other countries to do what you want them to do. On issues such as the environment, global trade, and nuclear proliferation (among others), you need friends, or at least people who say they are your friends so you don’t bomb them. And Madeleine Albright is good at what she does. She convinced NATO to launch its first attack against a sovereign nation in the organization’s 50-year history.

Let’s recap. Madeleine Albright’s most successful diplomatic venture was the bombing of a sovereign nation with a democratically-elected leader. But unlike past US aggression, this was okay – America did it for Humanitarian Purposes. We stopped “ethnic cleansing.” America beat the bad guy (the popular, democratically elected Milosevic) and saved the good guys (the Kosovo Liberation Army, now a terrorist training center). America did the Right Thing.

Serbia’s economy plummeted, the nation’s infrastructure was destroyed, and anti-Americanism exploded across the Slav world. The region lives in unrest. Ethnic violence continues, little progress has been made at reconciliation, and the region seems poised to erupt in violence. This isn’t unheard of. It’s pretty much mimics the aftereffects of any illegal US invasion.

Albright’s diplomatic skills are legendary. But we have to remember that diplomacy is a tool, just like the Army. America can use it for good or evil. Let the Kosovo incident serve as a warning to all free, Constitution-following Americans – if you’re going to attack another country, do it for America’s interests. We’re rich, but we can’t help every country that erupts in violence. Imagine sending troops to the Congo, Darfur, Burma, Mexico, and every other politically unstable place on the planet. The Constitution requires a formal declaration of war before US military action, and we shouldn’t use diplomacy to lead to war in any other context. Especially for Humanitarian Purposes. America can find other ways to placate its white guilt.

_____

But Madeleine Albright has family roots in Serbia & of Serbia support!
Filthy traitor Jews!

___

http://www.srpska-mreza.com/library/facts/Mad...

I also thought that it was quite disgraceful for Madeleine Albright suddenly to 'discover' her Jewish heritage today, when this was commonly known by everybody who knew her family, who moved from Czechoslovakia to Belgrade, Serbia, in 1936 partly to avoid the Nazis' persecution.

Which is why I thought that she had deliberately withheld that information from her "official bio," maybe so that she would not have to explain that she got to go to school in Serbia, or that her father (a former Czech ambassador in Belgrade) was a great Serbophile.

HugeKielbasa

Since: Jun 12

Poughquag, NY

#5096 Jul 27, 2012
Svarog wrote:
mentioned the ties between the Jews and Serbs, two very ancient and honorable hard working nations who have always stood up against Nazi, Communist and Islamic opression.
BS Jews didn't stand against Communism!

Jews invented Communism with Karl Marx!

Jews created the Soviet Union!

He reported that the Central Committee of the Bolshevik Party was made up as follows:

NAME NATIONALITY
Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Lourie (Larine) Jew
Ouritski Jew
Volodarski Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamanef) Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Sverdlof (Yankel) Jew
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Krylenko Russian
Lounatcharski Russian


"The Council of the People's Commissars comprises the following:

MINISTRY NAME NATIONALITY
President Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Foreign Affairs Tchitcherine Russian
Nationalities Djugashvili (Stalin) Georgian
Agriculture Protian Armenian
Economic Council Lourie (Larine) Jew
Food Schlichter Jew
Army & Navy Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
State Control Lander Jew
State Lands Kauffman Jew
Works V. Schmidt Jew
Social Relief E. Lelina (Knigissen) Jewess
Public Instruction Lounatcharsky Russian
Religions Spitzberg Jew
Interior Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Hygiene Anvelt Jew
Finance Isidore Goukovski Jew
Press Volodarski Jew
Elections Ouritski Jew
Justice I. Steinberg Jew
Refugees Fenigstein Jew
Refugees (assist.) Savitch Jew
Refugees (assist.) Zaslovski Jew


"The following is the list of members of the Central Executive Committee:

NAME NATIONALITY
Sverdlov (president) Jew
Avanessof (sec.) Armenian
Bruno Lett
Babtchinski Jew
Bukharin Russian
Weinberg Jew
Gailiss Jew
Ganzburg Jew
Danichevski Jew
Starck German
Sachs Jew
Scheinmann Jew
Erdling Jew
Landauer Jew
Linder Jew
Wolach Czech
Dimanstein Jew
Encukidze Georgian
Ermann Jew
Joffe Jew
Karkline Jew
Knigissen Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamenef) Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Krylenko Russian
KrassikofSachs Jew
Kaprik Jew
Kaoul Lett
Ulyanov (lenin) Russian
Latsis Jew
Lander Jew
Lounatcharski Russian
Peterson Lett
Peters Lett
Roudzoutas Jew
Rosine Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Stoutchka Lett
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Sosnovski Jew
Skrytnik Jew
Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
Teodorovitch Jew
Terian Armenian
Ouritski Jew
Telechkine Russian
Feldmann Jew
Froumkine Jew
Souriupa Ukranian
Tchavtchevadze Georgian
Scheikmann Jew
Rosental Jew
Achkinazi Imeretian
Karakhane Karaim (Jew)
Rose Jew
Sobelson (Radek) Jew
Sclichter Jew
Schikolini Jew
Chklianski Jew
Levine (Pravdine) Jew

"The following is the list of members of the Extraordinary Commission of Moscow:

NAME NATIONALITY
Dzerjinski (president) Pole
Peters (vice-president) Lett
Chklovski Jew
Kheifiss Jew
Zeistine Jew
Razmirovitch Jew
Kronberg Jew
Khaikina Jewess
Karlson Lett
Schaumann Jew
Leontovitch Jew
Jacob Goldine Jew
Glaperstein Jew
Kniggisen Jew
Latzis Lett
Schillenkuss Jew
Janson Lett
Rivkine Jew
Antonof Russian
Delafabre Jew
Tsitkine Jew
Roskirovitch Jew
G. Sverdlof Jew
Biesenski Jew
Blioumkine Jew
Alexandrevitch Russian
I. Model Jew
Routenberg Jew
Pines Jew
Sachs Jew
Daybol Lett
Saissoune Armenian
Deylkenen Lett
Liebert Jew
Vogel German
Zakiss Lett


Although Lenin is described as a "Russian," in fact he was a mixture of various nationalities. It is likely that he was one-quarter Russian, one-quarter German, one-quarter Jewish and at least one-quarter Kalmuck (Mongol), which accounts for his Mongol appearance. Various authorities allege that his wife, Nadezhda Krupskaya was a Jewess and that her family spoke Yiddish in the home.
Svarog

Australia

#5097 Jul 27, 2012
HugeKielbasa wrote:
<quoted text>
BS Jews didn't stand against Communism!
Jews invented Communism with Karl Marx!
Jews created the Soviet Union!
He reported that the Central Committee of the Bolshevik Party was made up as follows:
NAME NATIONALITY
Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Lourie (Larine) Jew
Ouritski Jew
Volodarski Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamanef) Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Sverdlof (Yankel) Jew
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Krylenko Russian
Lounatcharski Russian
"The Council of the People's Commissars comprises the following:
MINISTRY NAME NATIONALITY
President Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Foreign Affairs Tchitcherine Russian
Nationalities Djugashvili (Stalin) Georgian
Agriculture Protian Armenian
Economic Council Lourie (Larine) Jew
Food Schlichter Jew
Army & Navy Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
State Control Lander Jew
State Lands Kauffman Jew
Works V. Schmidt Jew
Social Relief E. Lelina (Knigissen) Jewess
Public Instruction Lounatcharsky Russian
Religions Spitzberg Jew
Interior Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Hygiene Anvelt Jew
Finance Isidore Goukovski Jew
Press Volodarski Jew
Elections Ouritski Jew
Justice I. Steinberg Jew
Refugees Fenigstein Jew
Refugees (assist.) Savitch Jew
Refugees (assist.) Zaslovski Jew
"The following is the list of members of the Central Executive Committee:
NAME NATIONALITY
Sverdlov (president) Jew
Avanessof (sec.) Armenian
Bruno Lett
Babtchinski Jew
Bukharin Russian
Weinberg Jew
Gailiss Jew
Ganzburg Jew
Danichevski Jew
Starck German
Sachs Jew
Scheinmann Jew
Erdling Jew
Landauer Jew
Linder Jew
Wolach Czech
Dimanstein Jew
Encukidze Georgian
Ermann Jew
Joffe Jew
Karkline Jew
Knigissen Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamenef) Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Krylenko Russian
KrassikofSachs Jew
Kaprik Jew
Kaoul Lett
Ulyanov (lenin) Russian
Latsis Jew
Lander Jew
Lounatcharski Russian
Peterson Lett
Peters Lett
Roudzoutas Jew
Rosine Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Stoutchka Lett
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Sosnovski Jew
Skrytnik Jew
Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
Teodorovitch Jew
Terian Armenian
Ouritski Jew
Telechkine Russian
Feldmann Jew
Froumkine Jew
Souriupa Ukranian
Tchavtchevadze Georgian
Scheikmann Jew
Rosental Jew
Achkinazi Imeretian
Karakhane Karaim (Jew)
Rose Jew
Sobelson (Radek) Jew
Sclichter Jew
Schikolini Jew
Chklianski Jew
Levine (Pravdine) Jew
"The following is the list of members of the Extraordinary Commission of Moscow:
NAME NATIONALITY
Dzerjinski (president) Pole
Peters (vice-president) Lett
Chklovski Jew
Kheifiss Jew
Zeistine Jew
Razmirovitch Jew
Kronberg Jew
Khaikina Jewess
Karlson Lett
Schaumann Jew
Leontovitch Jew
Jacob Goldine Jew
Glaperstein Jew
Kniggisen Jew
Latzis Lett
Schillenkuss Jew
Janson Lett
Rivkine Jew
Antonof Russian
Delafabre Jew
Tsitkine Jew
Roskirovitch Jew
G. Sverdlof Jew
Biesenski Jew
Blioumkine Jew
Alexandrevitch Russian
I. Model Jew
Routenberg Jew
Pines Jew
Sachs Jew
Daybol Lett
Saissoune Armenian
Deylkenen Lett
Liebert Jew
Vogel German
Zakiss Lett
Although Lenin is described as a "Russian," in fact he was a mixture of various nationalities. It is likely that he was one-quarter Russian, one-quarter German, one-quarter Jewish and at least one-quarter Kalmuck (Mongol), which accounts for his Mongol appearance. Various authorities allege that his wife, Nadezhda Krupskaya was a Jewess and that her family spoke Yiddish in the home.
So which part of Lenin do you not like, the Jew, German or the Mongol ?

My platform is Serbian, anyone of Jewish extraction offended by the above post can defend their own people, I will relate some of your Jewish concerns as pertains to Serbs only.

Not on this thread, on the Croat 70 years one.
Svarog

Australia

#5098 Jul 27, 2012
Adonis wrote:
<quoted text>
Cyprus is Greek
Macedonia is Greek
Kosovo is Serbian
Constantinopole is Greek
Asia Minor is Greek
From the beautiful island of Cyprus, a big HELLO to our brothers the Serbs.
Greeks and Russians will always be Serbia's friends.

Zivela Grcka i Srbija

“I was born to disobey.”

Since: Mar 12

Kosovo

#5099 Jul 29, 2012
Dankovic wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh I like it when you get feisty lol.
My point is that a tribe named Serboi did exist, but we are just Slavs that took their name, just like Hungarians got their name from the Asiatic Huns, or how the Slavic Bulgarians got their name from the Asiatic Bulgars.
Understand?
aaahh so just because you share the same name it doesn't mean that you are the same people right?But when it comes to Albanians ,you do connect european Albanians with caucasus one just because we share the same name,wonder why?!Because all you own are lack information and you choose to believe in what fits to you better,just a short explanation:You call yourself Serbs,while we don't call ourself Albanians so we were named by others just like caucasus albania was while you were named by your own self Serboi so don't show how you are at your wit's end by making a brainless reply over and over again like you always do :D

“The truth shall be revealed”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5100 Aug 1, 2012
Are the serbians still thinking we are the descendants of the Caucasian Albanians? lol, really LOL... And pathetic...

Like talking to a child :p

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News JAT Airways Relaunches as Air Serbia With Etiha... (Oct '13) 2 hr and myself 30
Serbia seeks to boost defense cooperation with ... 2 hr svrbistanci jeben... 1
Serbia's War Crimes Prosecution at a Crossroads 2 hr svrbistanci jeben... 1
News Cooperation with Albania on infrastructure proj... 2 hr svrbistanci jeben... 1
News Russia launches third day of Syria strikes from... 2 hr Strahd 43
Serbian Volunteer Corps 13 hr New Serb Voluntee... 2
News Bosnia: War talk again in the Balkans 15 hr sava 15
More from around the web