Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#21 May 21, 2011
albanske kurve wrote:
<quoted text>
Austro Hungary started first world war when attacked Serbia
in ww2 Serbs are on Allied side
Chetniks saved 1500 allied pilots from germans
Partisans are 90% are Serbs
in other hand albanians where nazis allies
albanians have ss division Skanderberg
In montenegro war among serbs and montenegrins are never exsist
Serbs win both WW1 and WW2
albanians lost WW2
yea i forget one more thing
i dont know where u got the 1500 pilots saved by chetniks it was more like 500 and chetniks kept switching sides back and forth allies axis allies axis. who ever was wuinning thats whose side u were on.
idealism

Springfield, Australia

#22 May 21, 2011
albanske kurve wrote:
<quoted text>
Austro Hungary started first world war when attacked Serbia
in ww2 Serbs are on Allied side
Chetniks saved 1500 allied pilots from germans
Partisans are 90% are Serbs
in other hand albanians where nazis allies
albanians have ss division Skanderberg
In montenegro war among serbs and montenegrins are never exsist
Serbs win both WW1 and WW2
albanians lost WW2
and where did u get that shit?

Serbia started world war. prompting Austria-Hungary to attack u...
Chetniks did shit. they killed civilians.
Partisans had a Large amount of croatians. despite Croatia's populations. they gave the largest % of soldiers.
Champ

Sydney, Australia

#23 May 21, 2011
Shomi wrote:
No. Germans said" Serbs should be worked with not wage wars". What our enemies in World War I said about us...amazing. And even one Adolf Hitler said he would love to have Serbs in his army. Hey compliments from Hitler! Anyway point is we should work together,side by side for the brighter future and better tomorrow.
Every leader in history wishes their people were Serbs.
Champ

Sydney, Australia

#24 May 21, 2011
idealism wrote:
<quoted text>
and where did u get that shit?
Serbia started world war. prompting Austria-Hungary to attack u...
Chetniks did shit. they killed civilians.
Partisans had a Large amount of croatians. despite Croatia's populations. they gave the largest % of soldiers.
Hahaha. Serbia didn't start ww1. Austro-Hungary did. Serbia did still win the war though. The won lands from Austro-Hungarians. The Croats who fought against the Serbs begged the Serbs for land and acceptance like Ante Pavelic. The Serbs, out of pity, gave it to them and formed the kingdom.

Fast forward to WW2 and the true Croats, ungrateful people, formed the NDH, first time since middle ages Croatia had their own nation. Real Croats fought mainly for the NDH and Axis side. Those "Croatians" you talk about in the Partisans are considered Croats now because of their religion, but at the time considered themselves Catholic Serbs. Partisans were 90% Serb, Muslim, Catholics and Orthodox.
idealism

Springfield, Australia

#25 May 21, 2011
Champ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha. Serbia didn't start ww1. Austro-Hungary did. Serbia did still win the war though. The won lands from Austro-Hungarians. The Croats who fought against the Serbs begged the Serbs for land and acceptance like Ante Pavelic. The Serbs, out of pity, gave it to them and formed the kingdom.
Fast forward to WW2 and the true Croats, ungrateful people, formed the NDH, first time since middle ages Croatia had their own nation. Real Croats fought mainly for the NDH and Axis side. Those "Croatians" you talk about in the Partisans are considered Croats now because of their religion, but at the time considered themselves Catholic Serbs. Partisans were 90% Serb, Muslim, Catholics and Orthodox.
Actually majority of the croat population fought for the partizans. the first partizan movement was in croatia by croats..

90% serbs? my ass. go read some historical scripts.
Crnogorac

Brisbane, Australia

#26 May 21, 2011
Champ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha. Serbia didn't start ww1. Austro-Hungary did. Serbia did still win the war though. The won lands from Austro-Hungarians. The Croats who fought against the Serbs begged the Serbs for land and acceptance like Ante Pavelic. The Serbs, out of pity, gave it to them and formed the kingdom.
Fast forward to WW2 and the true Croats, ungrateful people, formed the NDH, first time since middle ages Croatia had their own nation. Real Croats fought mainly for the NDH and Axis side. Those "Croatians" you talk about in the Partisans are considered Croats now because of their religion, but at the time considered themselves Catholic Serbs. Partisans were 90% Serb, Muslim, Catholics and Orthodox.
u r 90% turk as a result of turk having primonocta rights to ur women for 500 yrs and the other 10% of u is vlah
Black Caviar 13 wins

Adelaide, Australia

#27 May 21, 2011
There are actually very few ethnic Serbs left, with the only surviving population now residing in Vojvodina, descendants of the 17th century Great Setbian Migration into Croatia and Hungary.
Most Serbs (Serbia proper), in particular Kosovo, are actually serbianized albanians. This is the legacy of 500 years of ottoman rule.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#28 May 22, 2011
Shomi wrote:
No. Germans said" Serbs should be worked with not wage wars". What our enemies in World War I said about us...amazing. And even one Adolf Hitler said he would love to have Serbs in his army. Hey compliments from Hitler! Anyway point is we should work together,side by side for the brighter future and better tomorrow.
that^^
I agree
Dogodine u Pristini

Belgrade, Serbia

#29 May 22, 2011
albanian islamic fool, Serbs were amongst the Allied nations since germany was our enemy from the ww1 and when they came to the Balkan resistance first started in Serbia, while you taliban subhumans viewed them as your friends against Serbs and were decorating their tanks with flowers

May I remind you albanian scumbag that Serbia was on the 3rd place of the ww2 victims of nazism casualties. We also celebrate Victory Day, while you albanian subhumans don't. That's why nazis were your friends. You even had your own SS division for Heave's sake
lulu

UK

#30 May 22, 2011
http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/worldwars/wwtwo/...

Partisans: War in the Balkans 1941 - 1945

deja vu
twenty to ten

Sydney, Australia

#31 May 22, 2011
twenty to ten

Sydney, Australia

#32 May 22, 2011
albanske kurve

Slovenia

#33 May 22, 2011
Crnogorac wrote:
<quoted text>u r 90% turk as a result of turk having primonocta rights to ur women for 500 yrs and the other 10% of u is vlah
oh you bastard montenegrin
montenegrins are also turks and montenegro was part of ottoman empire

better to start take montenegrin bitches out
albanske kurve

Slovenia

#34 May 22, 2011
idealism wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually majority of the croat population fought for the partizans. the first partizan movement was in croatia by croats..
90% serbs? my ass. go read some historical scripts.
yes 90% partisans are Serbs
in fact 3 national hero of yugoslavia have my surname
albanske kurve

Slovenia

#35 May 22, 2011
idealism wrote:
<quoted text>
and where did u get that shit?
Serbia started world war. prompting Austria-Hungary to attack u...
Chetniks did shit. they killed civilians.
Partisans had a Large amount of croatians. despite Croatia's populations. they gave the largest % of soldiers.
realitiy is different
croats ustasha killed more then 40 000 jews

austro hungary started ww1 and they lost
austro hungary attacked Serbia not Serbia austro hungary

i can understand you croats fighting in lossers side
albanske kurve

Slovenia

#36 May 22, 2011
ALBOZ4LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>yea i forget one more thing
i dont know where u got the 1500 pilots saved by chetniks it was more like 500 and chetniks kept switching sides back and forth allies axis allies axis. who ever was wuinning thats whose side u were on.
watch this

Crnogorac

Australia

#37 May 22, 2011
albanske kurve wrote:
<quoted text>
oh you bastard montenegrin
montenegrins are also turks and montenegro was part of ottoman empire
better to start take montenegrin bitches out
Montenegro never got owned by the turks it was always free.

now turk boy go make me a kebab and go easy on the garlic this time
albanske kurve

Slovenia

#38 May 22, 2011
Crnogorac wrote:
<quoted text>u r 90% turk as a result of turk having primonocta rights to ur women for 500 yrs and the other 10% of u is vlah
montenegrin bitches are also turks
montenegris sluts fucked by turks stop posting bullshit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire
watch today part of

montenegrins are mixed serbs croats bosnians muslims and albanians
hhhhehehehehehehe

montenegrin army is pathetic they had no tank airplane navy nor air defence only small part of artillery

you better to mouth closed

"Greater Albania" include montenegrin capital of podgorica and bosniaks in montenegrin part of sandzak

“K. Warrior I love you no more”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#39 May 22, 2011
albanske kurve wrote:
<quoted text>
yes 90% partisans are Serbs
in fact 3 national hero of yugoslavia have my surname
mujo, haso, i fata
pocahontas

Toronto, Canada

#40 May 22, 2011
albanske kurve wrote:
<quoted text>
yes 90% partisans are Serbs
in fact 3 national hero of yugoslavia have my surname
Hmmm, is "kurve" the shortened version of your pure Serbian last name used during that time? How interesting. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Serbian chetniks threatening Sandzak 11 min Shomi 70
Balkans hit by fresh flooding; three dead 14 min blimey 1
Hitler's Famous Quotes 17 min blimey 31
Scotland independence ref. just a day away 20 min blimey 2
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 1 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 1,758
Croatia Accuses Serbia of Genocide at UN Court (Mar '14) 2 hr Blahblah80 1,065
Ukrainian soldiers wearing SS insignia 2 hr Tomica Teklic 20
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Serbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••