This forum is getting boring!
simunic picka ustaska

Portadown, UK

#243 Sep 7, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>you are a readstar servoslave
you are a pathetic cowardly troll
Nanderelle

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#244 Sep 7, 2013
RedStar Army wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not thinking about you personally. I was talking about your people Bosniaks. Bosniaks present them selfs as Muslims. Why is your federation Muslim-Croat and not Bosniak-Croat?
The Serbs you know are not the same as the ones i do. And i think i know more Serbs then you.
For Bosnian Serbs there is nothing strange. They are Serbs and they dont like Bosnia. You are Bosniak and you hate the half of your own country however.
A person is allowed to define himself/herself as they want! This is called having rights! If they call themselves muslims, then its their choice! What is it to you or anyone else to say otherwise! But no for a Serb, he must have the right to tell people who they should be, the religion to follow and what they should call themeslves! If Bosnian Serbs dont like Bosnia and like Serbia, then let them move there! Personally for me, a Bosnian SERB or a Serbia SERB is excatly the same!

A person is a Bosnian-Serb and doesnt like the other half of his country! NOT Serbia but Bosnia! You like talking about how others are so hateful towards Serbs but Serbs act excatly the same way!
Dalmatino

Slovenia

#245 Sep 7, 2013
Nanderelle wrote:
<quoted text>
I brended myself a muslim!!! Did you not understand English when i said 'i am NOT muslim' or maybe you choose to ignore it just like every other Serb! Admitted Serbian, when i said i was Bosnian,immediatly you thought i was a muslim! Thats how it is with people like you, religion has taken over your lives! It may seem that its not important to you but it runs your lives! Serbs have shown that they are religious famatics!
How can Serbs be from Bosnia and are Bosnian themselves but love Serbia! And when someone asks them where they from,they say Serbia??? Dont BS me Serb, your people's mentality is far worse than the rest of us!
Serbs from Bosnia are not Bosnians and of course Serbs from Bosnia love Serbia
Nanderelle

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#246 Sep 7, 2013
Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>
Serbs from Bosnia are not Bosnians and of course Serbs from Bosnia love Serbia
You are right, my mistake! They were brought in as slaves by Turks to fill in the gap!

I wonder if in the near future,will Serbs claim Australia to historically Serbian! Afterall thats the mentality of a Serb! Take over a land and claim it to be historically there's!
Teddy_

Slovenia

#248 Sep 7, 2013
Nanderelle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, my mistake! They were brought in as slaves by Turks to fill in the gap!
I wonder if in the near future,will Serbs claim Australia to historically Serbian! Afterall thats the mentality of a Serb! Take over a land and claim it to be historically there's!
Bosniaks were brought by Turks as slaves in Bosnia while Serbs resisted Turks
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#249 Sep 7, 2013
Teddy_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bosniaks were brought by Turks as slaves in Bosnia while Serbs resisted Turks
you are servoteddyslaviano
Nanderelle

Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#250 Sep 8, 2013
Teddy_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bosniaks were brought by Turks as slaves in Bosnia while Serbs resisted Turks
Changing a few words is not going to change the truth nor the fact! Repeating it over and over is not going to change it either! You people are so desperate for others to believe your lies! Playing victims isnt going to help either!

Personally i like the idea of changing a few words because it makes you people feel better! But thats all it is,an ease from the truth and hurt feelings!
lol

Slovenia

#251 Sep 8, 2013
Nanderelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing a few words is not going to change the truth nor the fact! Repeating it over and over is not going to change it either! You people are so desperate for others to believe your lies! Playing victims isnt going to help either!
Personally i like the idea of changing a few words because it makes you people feel better! But thats all it is,an ease from the truth and hurt feelings!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_hist...

:D
Nanderelle

Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#252 Sep 8, 2013
Websites isnt going to help you either Serbian!
lol

Slovenia

#253 Sep 8, 2013
bosniaks as a nation exist since 1993

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#254 Sep 8, 2013
This thread is getting boring.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#255 Sep 8, 2013
lol wrote:
1875-1971Orthodox majority.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#257 Sep 8, 2013
servian myth
lol

Slovenia

#258 Sep 8, 2013
Paper Lace wrote:
<quoted text>1875-1971Orthodox majority.
Orthodox Serb majority

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_population_...
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#259 Sep 8, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Orthodox Serb majority
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_population_...
sameservoslave
Albanian Man

New York, NY

#260 Sep 8, 2013
I love women from Serbia and Montenegro.
lol

Slovenia

#261 Sep 8, 2013
we know that Albanians have masturbation on Serbian & Montenegrin women
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#262 Sep 9, 2013
Albanian Man wrote:
I love women from Serbia and Montenegro.
get those putanas as soon as possible, break your legs by running to servia and monmtenegroslavia
Nanderelle

Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#263 Sep 9, 2013
Serbian shitted fool!
RedStar Army

France

#264 Sep 9, 2013
Nanderelle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, my mistake! They were brought in as slaves by Turks to fill in the gap!
I wonder if in the near future,will Serbs claim Australia to historically Serbian! Afterall thats the mentality of a Serb! Take over a land and claim it to be historically there's!
Slaves brought by Turks?

So for you, this comment sounds rational and true? You blame us for this, and then you behave like the guys you dislike.

Dont you think you are the same as the guys you hate now? Readback your comment...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Why Syrians, Kosovans and Afgans are leaving th... 12 hr Observe 0
News Serbian leader criticizes Hungary for migrant b... 17 hr PROUD TO BE SERB ... 4
News Mayor in Hungary seeks fence as migrants overwh... (Feb '15) 18 hr PROUD TO BE SERB ... 312
Poll Oklopne Jedinice opremljene sa tenkovima M-84 i... (Feb '15) Thu Vojska Republike ... 25
Serbs only 15% Slavic Wed Serbopithicus Afr... 11
Vučić: BiH me više brine nego albansk... Wed srbistan 1
Horor kod Požarevca: Slikala selfi sa mrtvom be... Wed srbistan 1
More from around the web