Posted in the Serbia Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

“Kosova, gjaku im qe nuk falet!”

Since: Sep 09

Kosova, Albania

#1 Aug 11, 2011
Growing ties with Turkey more important than EU, Serbian parliament speaker says

“Even the wives of six Turkish sultans were Serbian, and our cuisines are very similar.” She stressed that there is more than enough to build on relations; however, she lamented that economic ties between Turkey and Serbia are not at the desired level and vowed to push for growing relations between the business communities of both countries.

“We know how Turkish investors have been very successful in Bulgaria and Romania. We want to attract businesspeople from Turkey to invest in Serbia as well. We have passed laws in Parliament to facilitate foreign investment and establish businesses in our country,” she explained. She also invited her Turkish counterpart to visit Belgrade along with deputies from the Turkey-Serbia Inter-parliamentary Friendship Group, accompanied by a delegation of Turkish businesspeople.

http://www.todayszaman.com/newsDetail_getNews...

“BOJKOT SRPSKIH PROIZVODA”

Since: Jul 08

BOYCOTT SERBIAN PRODUCTS

#2 Aug 11, 2011
Serbs Under the Yoke of the Avars

Each year the Avars came to the Serbs to spend the winter and slept with the wives and daughters of the Serbs. The Serbs tolerated other perfidies as well, and also paid tribute to the Avars. The sons, however, which the Avars had fathered with the women and daughters of Serb menfolk, would not tolerate this brutal oppression and refused to subject themselves to Avars.
The Avars humiliated the Serbs, forcing them to draw their carts like pack horses.

-From the Chronicles of Fredegarius

'Visual History of the World', by Douglas G. Brinkley

Kosova, Albania

#3 Aug 11, 2011
Now, I am still in process of investigating who were 6 serv women that were pleasing Turkish Sultans !
Olivera Despina , one of them... but still 5 others unknown to me !
jebem ja siptarske majke

Slovenia

#4 Aug 11, 2011
Albanians sluts for turkish dicks cocks

Gulcemal Sultan:

An albanian women was wife of ottoman sultan abdulmecid 1 and the mother of sultan mehmed v of ottman empire.
DDT_cure for servs

Albania

#5 Aug 12, 2011
and servs try to lecture others about morality o_O_O

Kosova, Albania

#7 Aug 15, 2011
Serv women were majority in Ottoman harems!
Albanian Gypsy Gay Pride

Slovenia

#8 Aug 16, 2011
Stern des Sudens wrote:
Serv women were majority in Ottoman harems!
keep dreaming .... keep dreaming

Kosova, Albania

#9 Aug 16, 2011
Albanian Gypsy Gay Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
keep dreaming .... keep dreaming
Another servian woman married for an Ottoman sultan . She worked in harem too !
Saliha Dil-Asub Valida Sultana ((ca. 1627 – 4 December 1689)
Born as Katarina, was the Serbian wife of Ottoman Sultan Ibrahim I and Valida Sultana to their son Suleiman II.
Her resting place is located inside the tomb of Suleiman the Magnificent in Suleymaniye Mosque, Istanbul.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saliha_Dilashub
DeadAlbanianGood Albanian

Slovenia

#10 Aug 16, 2011
Stern des Sudens wrote:
<quoted text>
Another servian woman married for an Ottoman sultan . She worked in harem too !
Saliha Dil-Asub Valida Sultana ((ca. 1627 – 4 December 1689)
Born as Katarina, was the Serbian wife of Ottoman Sultan Ibrahim I and Valida Sultana to their son Suleiman II.
Her resting place is located inside the tomb of Suleiman the Magnificent in Suleymaniye Mosque, Istanbul.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saliha_Dilashub
Gulcemal Sultan
an albanian women married for ottoman sultan abdulmecid 1. Gulcemal sultan was mother of sultan mehmed V of ottoman empire

shiptar women wife of ottoman sultan

Kosova, Albania

#11 Aug 17, 2011
DeadAlbanianGoodAlbanian wrote:
<quoted text>
Gulcemal Sultan
an albanian women married for ottoman sultan abdulmecid 1. Gulcemal sultan was mother of sultan mehmed V of ottoman empire
Why servs have to lie all the time ?

Another serv woman as Sultan's wife :

&#350;ehsuvar Valide Sultan (1682 – 27 April 1756), born as Marija, was the Serbian spouse of Ottoman Sultan Mustafa II and Valide Sultan to their son Osman III.[1] Her resting place of is located inside Nuruosmaniye Mosque in the Çemberlita&#351; neighbourhood of Fatih district in Istanbul.

Kosova, Albania

#12 Aug 17, 2011
DeadAlbanianGoodAlbanian wrote:
<quoted text>
Gulcemal Sultan
Why servs have to lie all the time ?
Another serv woman as Sultan's wife :
Sehsuvar Valide Sultan (1682 – 27 April 1756), born as Marija, was the Serbian spouse of Ottoman Sultan Mustafa II and Valide Sultan to their son Osman III.[1] Her resting place of is located inside Nuruosmaniye Mosque in the Çemberlitas neighborhood of Fatih district in Istanbul.
Anonymous

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Aug 17, 2011
In regards to Serb women being the wives of six Turkish sultants, this is a way of these women exerting a certain amount of influence over their husbands in which such Serbian wives could actually make life better for the Serbian people; for their fellow Serbs, by causing a special degree of respect for Serbianism.

Kosova, Albania

#15 Aug 18, 2011
Again !

Kosova, Albania

#16 Aug 18, 2011
Saliha Sabkati - Wife of Mustafa II, mother of Mahmud I. She was Serbian descent. Her original name was Jelizabeta.!

Kosova, Albania

#17 Aug 20, 2011
1754-1756 : Shehsuvar - Another wife of Mustafa II, mother of Osman III. She was of Serbian descent. Her original name was Velinka.
mimi

Croatia

#18 Aug 20, 2011
1359-: Nilüfer Kh&#257;tûn - Wife of Orhan I, mother of Murad I. She was possibly of Greek descent.[1][2][3]
1389-: Gül-Çiçek Kh&#257;tûn - Wife of Murad I, mother of Bayezid I. She was an ethnic Greek.

1574-1583 Afife Nur-Bânû- Wife of Selim II, mother of Murad III. She was born Cecilia Venier-Baffo, and was of noble Venetian birth.
1594-1603 : Safiye - Wife of Murad III, mother of Mehmed III. She was born Sofia Baffo, and like her predecessor (and cousin), was of noble Venetian birth.
1603-1603 : Handan - Wife of Mehmed III, mother of Ahmed I and Mustafa I. She was an ethnic Greek, originally named Helena or Jelena.
1617-1621 : Mâh-Firûze Hatice (Khadija)- Wife of Ahmed I, mother of Osman II. She was an ethnic Serb, originally named Marija or Mariza.
1623-1648 : Mâh-Peyker Kösem - Another wife of Ahmed I, mother of Murad IV and Ibrahim I. Of Greek Bosnian descent, she was originally named Anastasia.
1648-1683: Turhan Hatice - Wife of Ibrahim I, mother of Mehmed IV. She was of Ruthenian descent. Her original name was Olga.
1687-1689: Saliha Dilashub (or Saliha Dilâ&#351;ub)- Another wife of Ibrahim I, mother of Suleiman II. She was of Serbian descent. Her original name was Katarina.
1695-1715: Mâh-Pâr&#257; Ummatullah (Emetullah) Râbi'a Gül-Nû&#351; - Wife of Mehmed IV, mother of Mustafa II and Ahmed III. Originally named Evmania Voria, she was ethnically Greek and she came from Crete, then under The Most Serene Republic of Venice rule.
1730-1739 : Saliha Sabkati - Wife of Mustafa II, mother of Mahmud I. She was Serbian descent. Her original name was Jelizabeta.
1754-1756 : Shehsuvar - Another wife of Mustafa II, mother of Osman III. She was of Serbian descent. Her original name was Velinka.
1789-1807: Mihr-î-&#350;ah - Wife of Mustafa III, mother of Selim III. She was of Genoese descent. Her original name was Agnes
1807-1808: Ayse Seniyeperver (also known as Aish&#257; Sina Pervar or Ay&#351;e Seniyeperver)- Wife of Abdul Hamid I, mother of Mustafa IV. She was of Bulgarian descent. Her original name was Sonija.
1808-1817 : Nak&#351;-î-Dil Haseki - Another wife of Abdul Hamid I, and adoptive mother of Mahmud II.(There have been speculations that she was a cousin of Napoleon's wife Josephine[4]. See Aimée du Buc de Rivéry)
1839-1852 : Bezm-î-Âlem (or Bazim-î Alam)- The first wife of Mahmud II, mother of Abdülmecid I. She was of Russian Jewish[5] or Georgian Jewish descent[6]
1861-1876 : Pertav-Nihâl (Pertevniyal)- Wife of Mahmud II, mother of Abdülaziz. She was of Romanian descent.
1876-1876 : Shevkefza - Wife of Abdülmecid I, mother of Murad V.[7] She was of Mingrelian descent.
1876-1904 : Rahîme Piristû(Perestû)- Wife of Abdülmecid I, adoptive mother of Abdul Hamid II)[8]. She was of Circassian descent.

Turkish Sultans have so little turkish blood in themselves. They were more European then Turkish. And don't forget they could choose the best women for their wives.

Interesting.

Kosova, Albania

#19 Aug 21, 2011
1617-1621 : Mâh-Firûze Hatice (Khadija)- Wife of Ahmed I, mother of Osman II. She was an ethnic Serb, originally named Marija or Mariza.

6 serv women married for Ottoman's sultan.
We have seen in this forum also, how serv women long for muslim d!cks - we already noticed in one special case! I guess it is tradition in question !

Kosova, Albania

#20 Aug 22, 2011
Soon, will be provided to you statistical figures that will back up the claims and conclusions that servian women were the main ones in Ottoman's harem !
Vukovar 20 years

Slovenia

#22 Aug 24, 2011
Stern des Sudens wrote:
6 serv women married for Ottoman's sultan.
We have seen in this forum also, how serv women long for muslim d!cks - we already noticed in one special case! I guess it is tradition in question !
Mah Firuze Hatice was Greek

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahfiruze_Hatice...

albanian women love turkish muslims cocks

Gulcemal Sultan

comment #10
Vukovar 20 years

Slovenia

#25 Aug 24, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
In regards to Serb women being the wives of six Turkish sultants, this is a way of these women exerting a certain amount of influence over their husbands in which such Serbian wives could actually make life better for the Serbian people; for their fellow Serbs, by causing a special degree of respect for Serbianism.
keep dreaming keep dreaming

comment #10

albanians are turks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Possible visit by Kosovo's Thaci puts old foe S... 3 hr La la land 4
News Slobodan Milosevic Street? Not likely, warns Ko... 3 hr La la land 37
News Holocaust victims mourned at Auschwitz and beyond (Jan '13) 5 hr swedenforever 461
Poll beligradski pashalik should be final solution f... 5 hr pocelo je 1
Srpkinje se prostituišu za 1.000 evra u Dubaiju 5 hr srpkinje se karaju 3
Srbi i Grci neslavni rekorderi Evrope 5 hr not surprised 1
Uhapšeno sedmoro posle pucnjave u centru Kraguj... 5 hr sedam manje 1
News Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 6 hr pocahontas 12,109
More from around the web