Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Judged:

MATKO JURIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha Strahdka smiri se
Your the hot head taking this forum too seriously, ti smiri se

Who the fck knows, maybe it was Dalmatino and maybe it wasn't, but the prick called us idiots so maybe the former. Any case, you just make sure your in your idols good books by kissing his guza again like the lackey that you are.

I don't know you, wouldn't want to, but you seem from all your trolling and reveling in the btching and insultive outbursts to be a little, not sure what the right word is, too fiery/latina....almost effeminate.

Take it down a notch:-))))

“ZIVJELA HRVATSKA”

Since: Feb 14

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Judged:

Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the hot head taking this forum too seriously, ti smiri se
Who the fck knows, maybe it was Dalmatino and maybe it wasn't, but the prick called us idiots so maybe the former. Any case, you just make sure your in your idols good books by kissing his guza again like the lackey that you are.
I don't know you, wouldn't want to, but you seem from all your trolling and reveling in the btching and insultive outbursts to be a little, not sure what the right word is, too fiery/latina....almost effeminate.
Take it down a notch:-))))
First of all you might want get your facts right you started this whole argument by guzo liclking that poof that used my nic by saying I wasnt the real Matko.

Yeah I really kissed his guzo didn't I you idiot ? I know you find it hard to read but jeez.

If I'm apparently a lacky to Dalmatino and Poca as you claim then you are clearly a lacky of Ljubljana and Nikola.

Latina ??? Nah you're just plain fckin stupid

:-))))))
KwaZulu

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Judged:

Matko Juric.
I can hear that distant howling, coming from croatia!
A very sad little boy, that has had a hiding!
KwaZulu

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Judged:

Strahd.
Also posters that, insult and degrade women posters, should be banned!
I felt sorry for paper lace, on the other topic, i even advised her to be wise in her posts!

Since: Mar 13

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Judged:

MATKO JURIC wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all you might want get your facts right you started this whole argument by guzo liclking that poof that used my nic by saying I wasnt the real Matko.
Yeah I really kissed his guzo didn't I you idiot ? I know you find it hard to read but jeez.
If I'm apparently a lacky to Dalmatino and Poca as you claim then you are clearly a lacky of Ljubljana and Nikola.
hehehe, sure, whatever, I'm not even going to indulge the above nonsense, but I am curious about one thing after our little 'discussion'.

Are you a Dalmatian Croat ?

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Judged:

KwaZulu wrote:
Strahd.
Also posters that, insult and degrade women posters, should be banned!
I felt sorry for paper lace, on the other topic, i even advised her to be wise in her posts!
Your right. In all honesty I understand that outspoken people like me attract the worst of the nut jobs, and I am used to getting called everything under the sun, but I think when they start targeting female posters in the most vulgar and personal way than a line has been crossed. I am surprised that they could treat Paper Lace that way, but she is tough and showed them up in any case.
NIKOLA

Bankstown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Judged:

MATKO JURIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I really kissed his guzo
Hey How is my favourite Inbred Cowarldy little croat who's parents are also brother & sister?

I don't need any "lackeys" and if I did, strahd seems more than smart enough to have his Own lackeys & he is spot on about your need to have the acceptance of dalmo and the Queen of Hypocracy, pocahontas.

Anyhow, I mentioned to a friend, your "three is the same as free" posts whilst on holidays, and your utter stupidity was the source of several jokes and laghing outburts, so Thanks Matkice.
I look forward to you making a Complete FuckenIdiot of yourself many more times on foirum, I'm Sure you won't dissapoint me hahahahaha

“ZIVJELA HRVATSKA”

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey How is my favourite Inbred Cowarldy little croat who's parents are also brother & sister?
I don't need any "lackeys" and if I did, strahd seems more than smart enough to have his Own lackeys & he is spot on about your need to have the acceptance of dalmo and the Queen of Hypocracy, pocahontas.
Anyhow, I mentioned to a friend, your "three is the same as free" posts whilst on holidays, and your utter stupidity was the source of several jokes and laghing outburts, so Thanks Matkice.
I look forward to you making a Complete FuckenIdiot of yourself many more times on foirum, I'm Sure you won't dissapoint me hahahahaha
Hiiiii Thikolina long time no see !

How's Dad or Mum ? Or who did you lie was dead again ???

Don't you think it's just a little sad that you would think about Topix while supposedly on holiday ? You sad little loser.

Next time you are on "Holiday" with your many Boy friends you might want to stop thinking about Topix and take some basic spelling lessons, Only then you might be able to spell FORUM and not FORIM .

Hahaha ajde cao

“ZIVJELA HRVATSKA”

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

KwaZulu wrote:
Matko Juric.
Hello little Paprika you seem very confused as usual.

The only" howling" you can hear is your Sister getting banged up the Guzica by some Cigan on the mean streets of Budapest .

:))))

“ZIVJELA HRVATSKA”

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>

Are you a Dalmatian Croat ?
Nope

now a question for you ,are you a Bosnian Serb ?
KuracAnimal Strahd

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Streets of Buda or Pretoria? Too many Nelsons around the neighborhoods.Plenty for Paprika's sister and enough to make brother happy.

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

MATKO JURIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope
now a question for you ,are you a Bosnian Serb ?
My parents are from Sumadija.

You avoided the question. So what part of Croatia you from, or rather, your parentage. Thought it was Dalmatia.
Sumadija kopilStrahd

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Trolling will stop when Strahd is removed for being a Sumadija pig.

“ZIVJELA HRVATSKA”

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
My parents are from Sumadija.
You avoided the question. So what part of Croatia you from, or rather, your parentage. Thought it was Dalmatia.
I was born in Velika Gorica near Zagreb, My father is from Zagreb my Mother is originally a Croat from Banja Luka .

The Grandfather on my Dad's side is originally from Omis in Dalmatia.

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

MATKO JURIC wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born in Velika Gorica near Zagreb, My father is from Zagreb my Mother is originally a Croat from Banja Luka .
The Grandfather on my Dad's side is originally from Omis in Dalmatia.
I figured there was some Dalmatian. Explains it.

“ZIVJELA HRVATSKA”

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured there was some Dalmatian. Explains it.
*Yawn*

Ok Strahd I'll bite explains what exactly ?

“Cetnik jihadist Brothers”

Since: Jan 09

Strahdsky's JIHADIST

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

KwaZulu wrote:
Matko Juric.
hey paprikas, what else can u hear....inside or outside voices they are...what do they tell u?

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

MATKO JURIC wrote:
<quoted text>
*Yawn*
Ok Strahd I'll bite explains what exactly ?
Hahaha, don't worry about it, just a pattern I picked up. Now go back to sleep, you sound tired from all your online 'activities'.

“ZIVJELA HRVATSKA”

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, don't worry about it, just a pattern I picked up. Now go back to sleep, you sound tired from all your online 'activities'.
Hmm fascinating how can on sound tired when he/she is actually typing ?

Sleep ? Its 10:40 am over here

Id ask which pattern you mean but then again I don't really give a crap so yeah

“ZIVJELA HRVATSKA”

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

*How can one*

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 1 hr Teddy_ 950
FYROM Slavs,Tito's farts! 2 hr Macedonian 26
Golden Dawn: Skanderbeg was Greek, Greek Epirus (Jan '13) 2 hr Macedonian 22
Do you want Yugoslavia to get back together? (Jan '11) 5 hr Dalmatino 182
SHOCK! K Albanian ISIS fighter waves a sword ! 6 hr Domination 5
Holandski mediji: Novak potice iz primitivne Sr... 6 hr Domination 2
NYT : Albanian language amongst the oldest ones... 6 hr NIKOLA 10
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••