Europe's ugliest city

Posted in the Serbia Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 2, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Pristina clearly takes the title as Europe's ugliest city. I don't any other European city can come close to being as ugly.
Stern des Sudens

Sliema, Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 2, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

It was a nice place while Serbs lived there, not a big city but a pleasant place to live for those who got tired of big city life like Belgrade.

Since albanians rode on their donkeys it became an islamic mahala. When you walk the streets you have a feeling like you are in arabia. islamic imam howling ALLLLAAAAAHHH while there are mosques on every second corner of the city, and those scum walking the streets dressed liek typical middle eastern muslim trash completes the whole image

All thanks to your western allies and you, bulgarian

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Stern des Sudens wrote:
It was a nice place while Serbs lived there, not a big city but a pleasant place to live for those who got tired of big city life like Belgrade.
Since albanians rode on their donkeys it became an islamic mahala. When you walk the streets you have a feeling like you are in arabia. islamic imam howling ALLLLAAAAAHHH while there are mosques on every second corner of the city, and those scum walking the streets dressed liek typical middle eastern muslim trash completes the whole image
All thanks to your western allies and you, bulgarian
I thinks its unfair you blame it all on us when we didn't have much to do with it and we recognized Kosovo against our will. Anyway thats how it should it be with the Albanians in Kosovo, put them all in their Pristina, surround them and take all the other good cities, then Pristina can be independent.
Karolcik

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 3, 2012
 
Karavashk wrote:
Pristina clearly takes the title as Europe's ugliest city. I don't any other European city can come close to being as ugly.
Many "our" cities are equally ugly, such as Myslowice or Jaworzno in Poland, Most in the Czech Republic or Dupnica in Bulgaria.
Besides, beauty or ugliness of a city depends also on how vital the city is. Dying-out cities are generally ugly in my perception and there are plenty of them in Eastern Europe.. It's not good that Pristina begins to look like a Middle Eastern city but more important is that it is a living city.

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 3, 2012
 
Stern des Sudens wrote:
It was a nice place while Serbs lived there, not a big city but a pleasant place to live for those who got tired of big city life like Belgrade.
Since albanians rode on their donkeys it became an islamic mahala. When you walk the streets you have a feeling like you are in arabia. islamic imam howling ALLLLAAAAAHHH while there are mosques on every second corner of the city, and those scum walking the streets dressed liek typical middle eastern muslim trash completes the whole image
All thanks to your western allies and you, bulgarian
Actually Prishtina and Kosovo look 100 times better now than when Serbs were here.

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Karolcik wrote:
<quoted text>
Many "our" cities are equally ugly, such as Myslowice or Jaworzno in Poland, Most in the Czech Republic or Dupnica in Bulgaria.
Besides, beauty or ugliness of a city depends also on how vital the city is. Dying-out cities are generally ugly in my perception and there are plenty of them in Eastern Europe.. It's not good that Pristina begins to look like a Middle Eastern city but more important is that it is a living city.
Prishtina ruled by Serbs

http://www.bmi.gv.at/cms/BMI_Auslandseinsatz/...

Prishtina ruled by Albanians

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6172/6200449324...

Serbs burned IT many times, but we bulit it again because unlike Serbs, We love Kosovo!
Talbania

Sliema, Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 3, 2012
 
What's this, pictures of bombed city by your western masters, post the pics before the war you coksucking hoe.

Pristina looks sad with all those mosques (which weren't built in such big numbers while Serbs lived there) and statues of bill clinton, bush, obama, hilary, blair and other fathers of fake country of whom albanians kiss ass. Makes you cry just to look at it.
Karolcik

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
Prishtina ruled by Serbs
http://www.bmi.gv.at/cms/BMI_Auslandseinsatz/...
Prishtina ruled by Albanians
http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6172/6200449324...
Serbs burned IT many times, but we bulit it again because unlike Serbs, We love Kosovo!
I also think that Pristina is doing well and people are not escaping in great quantities from the city (which is the most important thing). It is, moreover, backed by the diaspora which will certainly invest money in it both now and in the future.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 3, 2012
 
Karolcik wrote:
<quoted text>
Many "our" cities are equally ugly, such as Myslowice or Jaworzno in Poland, Most in the Czech Republic or Dupnica in Bulgaria.
Besides, beauty or ugliness of a city depends also on how vital the city is. Dying-out cities are generally ugly in my perception and there are plenty of them in Eastern Europe.. It's not good that Pristina begins to look like a Middle Eastern city but more important is that it is a living city.
Pristina is a vital city, it is the capital of Kosovo. Poland would not choose Myslowice or Jaworzno as their capital, neither would Czech Republic choose one of their ugly cities not would we choose Depnica or Sliven as our capital.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 3, 2012
 
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
Prishtina ruled by Serbs
http://www.bmi.gv.at/cms/BMI_Auslandseinsatz/...
Prishtina ruled by Albanians
http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6172/6200449324...
Serbs burned IT many times, but we bulit it again because unlike Serbs, We love Kosovo!
Where are the mosques? I assume the first picture was during the Kosovo war which was actually during the Albanian rule when it was the Republic of Kosova.
Talbania

Sliema, Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

dumbass tatar, Kosovo became so called republic 2008 not 1999

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Talbania wrote:
dumbass tatar, Kosovo became so called republic 2008 not 1999
Didn't Kosovo declare its independence in 1991 as the Republic of Kosova under Ibrahim Rugova only recognized by Albania. Then the war in 1998-1999 was to regain control of the province which resulted in NATO intervention. After the war the Republic of Kosova was abolished and Kosovo declared independence in 2008 as the Republic of Kosovo.

My assumption was that those war torn photos of Pristina were during the Kosovo war and that would mean that the city was technically ruled by Albanians not Serbs.
Talbania

Sliema, Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 3, 2012
 
yes but you can't say it was a republic 1999 because it wasn't. Even now it isn't. shiptars just like to think and comfort themselves how they stole someone's land and achieved some "independence".

Their name is UMNIK and nato orders them how to think, how to feel, when to come out of house during day and night etc.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Talbania wrote:
yes but you can't say it was a republic 1999 because it wasn't. Even now it isn't. shiptars just like to think and comfort themselves how they stole someone's land and achieved some "independence".
Their name is UMNIK and nato orders them how to think, how to feel, when to come out of house during day and night etc.
They have as much independence as EU member states, not much.
Islamnotlover

Mosjøen, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

The ugliest is probarly Oslo
Islamnotlover

Mosjøen, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 3, 2012
 
BTW: cheers all you "motherf..."-:)
Goga

Petrovac, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 3, 2012
 
Islamnotlover wrote:
BTW: cheers all you "motherf..."-:)
brilliant, agree, helpfull;)

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 3, 2012
 
Karolcik wrote:
<quoted text>
I also think that Pristina is doing well and people are not escaping in great quantities from the city (which is the most important thing). It is, moreover, backed by the diaspora which will certainly invest money in it both now and in the future.
Thanks! It`s been really tough right after war, we had to built everything from 0, but we were free and happy, and that`s the only thing that matters.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! It`s been really tough right after war, we had to built everything from 0, but we were free and happy, and that`s the only thing that matters.
You WERE free and happy?????

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 4, 2012
 
Karavashk wrote:
<quoted text>
You WERE free and happy?????
Yes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Serbia Forum right now

Search the Serbia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Husband for sale by his wife in Belgrade 18 min Gay-Serbia 5
The sweetest and best things about serbian forums. 18 min sava 30
Gay Serbia needs its rights 30 min Gay-Serbia 1
Albania-Kosovo military agreement raises concer... (Jul '13) 3 hr Yannis_21 2,910
Serbia or Servia? 6 hr lulu 28
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 7 hr Magyar 101 8,031
The Rise of the Far Right in Germany 7 hr servien muss sterbien 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••