Exit Festival 2014

Exit Festival 2014

There are 31 comments on the CNN story from Jul 11, 2014, titled Exit Festival 2014. In it, CNN reports that:

EXIT, the best European festival, is a summer music festival held every July for four days at the Petrovaradin Fortress in Novi Sad, Serbia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#1 Jul 12, 2014
It`s in Vojvodina, Novi Sad is the capital city of Vojvodina.
Redpetal

Novi Sad, Serbia

#2 Jul 12, 2014
some more Serb dcks for you to suck this year yet again :) you admitted it yourself that you lvoe tog o there and have some Serb stranger skull fcking you

Novi Sad still has Serb flag flying over it proudly, and so called "Vojvodinians" cant do sht there because their traitorous party gets humiliated every time
Tesla proud being Serb

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#3 Jul 12, 2014
Vojvodina and Novi Sad are parts of Serbia you albanian animal

Prishtina, Kosovo

#4 Jul 12, 2014
Redpetal wrote:
some more Serb dcks for you to suck this year yet again :) you admitted it yourself that you lvoe tog o there and have some Serb stranger skull fcking you
Novi Sad still has Serb flag flying over it proudly, and so called "Vojvodinians" cant do sht there because their traitorous party gets humiliated every time
you don't fool me serb
Tesla proud being Serb

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#5 Jul 12, 2014
Vojvodina is Serbian same as Kosovo
Djokovic

Zrenjanin, Serbia

#6 Jul 12, 2014
Šta se palite.
Poenta je da Šiptari žude za nekim takvim svetskim festivalom. Priština je ipak šupak evrope.
JosMeProsloNije

Novi Sad, Serbia

#7 Jul 15, 2014
haha taj rad. Zato siptarska kurvetina i dolazi u Srbiju jer u smrdljivu siptariju niko poznat ne ide. Billy Idol recimo dolazi u Srbiju svake dve godine, voli covek eto, a koliko je puta bio u albaniji, nijednom jer zna koliki su smrad i da njegove pesme nikad nisu ni culi
hoboinfire_

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#8 Jul 16, 2014
Vojvodina is part of Serbia just like Kosovo , Raska , Presevo valley etc ......
homo_ludens

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#9 Jul 22, 2014
In Vojvodina live 1.321.807 Serbs and 500.000 more in the Belgrade's parts of Syrmia and Banat.

Prishtina, Kosovo

#10 Jul 23, 2014
homo_ludens wrote:
In Vojvodina live 1.321.807 Serbs and 500.000 more in the Belgrade's parts of Syrmia and Banat.
Whatever you serbs did in Kosovo, you did it in other places too....Lets not forget what you did in Croatia and Bosnia too.

There is a silent ethnic cleansing going on in Vojvodina for ages. Serbs still terrorize the non serbian population there (Hungarian, German, etc.) who are majority. Nobody writes, nobody cares because it is under the Serbian terrorist occupation and of course they control the media and how things are presented in the me public, writing the history the way it suits Serbia.

Do you stinky cigos really think people don`t know this?
Vojvoda85m

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#11 Jul 23, 2014
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you serbs did in Kosovo, you did it in other places too....Lets not forget what you did in Croatia and Bosnia too.
There is a silent ethnic cleansing going on in Vojvodina for ages. Serbs still terrorize the non serbian population there (Hungarian, German, etc.) who are majority. Nobody writes, nobody cares because it is under the Serbian terrorist occupation and of course they control the media and how things are presented in the me public, writing the history the way it suits Serbia.
Do you stinky cigos really think people don`t know this?
Stop blabbering retarded albanian animal

www.kosovoliberationarmy.com - war crimes perpetrated by the Alvanian terrorists

Prishtina, Kosovo

#12 Jul 23, 2014
Vojvoda85m wrote:
<quoted text>Stop blabbering retarded albanian animal
www.kosovoliberationarmy.com - war crimes perpetrated by the Alvanian terrorists
lol Is this some kind of joke?

Milosevic was not an Albanian
Vojvoda85m

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#13 Jul 23, 2014
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Is this some kind of joke?
Milosevic was not an Albanian
Of course he was not Alvanian.But still , KLA was Alvanian terrorist organization

Prishtina, Kosovo

#14 Jul 23, 2014
Vojvoda85m wrote:
<quoted text>Of course he was not Alvanian.But still , KLA was Alvanian terrorist organization
Yeah according to Serbs Western Europe and NATO are terrorists too, but HEY It was Serbs who got bombed for terrorism.
Vojvoda85m

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#15 Jul 23, 2014
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah according to Serbs Western Europe and NATO are terrorists too, but HEY It was Serbs who got bombed for terrorism.
Albanian terrorists were defeated in Kosovo Presevo valley and in FYROM within 3 years
Stern des Sudens

Pancevo, Serbia

#16 Jul 23, 2014
LOL how can Serbs be terrorists on their own land and plus they had a regular army while albanian talibans had terrorist groups, irregulars who tried to steal Kosovo, a sovereign nation's land, and also massacred Serb population. Think twice who's the terrorist, btch
Once again, you sckd my dck passionately, albanian hoe.

Prishtina, Kosovo

#17 Jul 23, 2014
Stern des Sudens wrote:
LOL how can Serbs be terrorists on their own land and plus they had a regular army while albanian talibans had terrorist groups, irregulars who tried to steal Kosovo, a sovereign nation's land, and also massacred Serb population. Think twice who's the terrorist, btch
Once again, you sckd my dck passionately, albanian hoe.
Serbs on their own land? hahahha where? In Iran or Siberia?

serben muss sterbien

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#18 Jul 23, 2014
Vidi nacistu!
Stern des Sudens

Pancevo, Serbia

#19 Jul 23, 2014
you sure arent, your home is in caucasus albania where the language, town names and DNA matches with present day shiptaria.

Got nothing to say to my comment? Better fck off then in silence instead of making yourself look more idiotic than you already are, terrorist btch

Prishtina, Kosovo

#20 Jul 24, 2014
Stern des Sudens wrote:
you sure arent, your home is in caucasus albania where the language, town names and DNA matches with present day shiptaria.
Got nothing to say to my comment? Better fck off then in silence instead of making yourself look more idiotic than you already are, terrorist btch
They are making some negotiations about the possibility of moving EXIT Festival to Croatia, since Serbia is landlocked and not very suitable place for summer or any other festivals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News November 7, 2016 14 min Teddy 53
News Montenegro says it beat a coup plot - and that ... 16 min George 13
Vučić: Srbija je Turcima druga kuća 16 hr Milos Obilic was ... 3
Singapur priznao Kosovo 23 hr svrbisatanci 1
Hague "to block Serbia's EU path because of Rad... 23 hr svrbisatanci 1
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 23 hr RUSSKI GO HOME 50
Milos Obilic was really of albanian origin.. (Jun '09) Thu Milos Obilic was ... 235
More from around the web