Serbia govt' faces criticism over gay pride ban

Sep 28, 2013 Full story: The Beaumont Enterprise 52

Gay rights activists hold up a large rainbow flag and a banner reading "This is the Pride" during a protest in Belgrade, Serbia, Friday, Sept.

Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#21 Sep 29, 2013
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually 10 Euros is 1400 Lek. You lie like a serb.
Notice I said "like" i.e. I don't know the exact exchange rate I just remember it was something a long those lines as you just showed I was not far off 1:140 is not a very strong currency. P.S. exchange rate is not static I remember it was 12:2000 or something at the time which was a few months back, exchange rates are dynamic they constantly change.

“Urosevac, Srbija <3”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#22 Sep 29, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>off you go
Nema dosadnije osobe na ovom topix-u od tebe.
Kao pokvarena si ploca samo se vrtis u krug.
Izgleda da imas neki opasan psihicki problem,govedo jedno bez glave! MRS!
Gay Serbian Guy

Croydon, Australia

#23 Sep 29, 2013
prishtina wrote:
Serbian authorities could never control the violence caused all over Serbia by crazy Serb hooligans.
Serbia is not a state, It`s a joke.
Well, I hate to agree with an Albanian but you are right about this.
I had to hide the fact that I'm gay when I went to Serbia for a holiday.
It's very different in western countries, they respect everyone's right to be who they are.
I saw a lot of gays and Muslims in London getting along just fine. Serbia has a long way to go before it can be considered a modern nation.

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#24 Sep 29, 2013
Penellopa wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie like a shiptar
Marijana is that you ciganka?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#25 Sep 29, 2013
Gay Serbian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I hate to agree with an Albanian but you are right about this.
It's very different in western countries, they respect everyone's right to be who they are.
I saw a lot of gays and Muslims in London getting along just fine. Serbia has a long way to go before it can be considered a modern nation.
Maybe it doesn't want to be a "modern" nation.
Nosonja

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#26 Sep 29, 2013
to bad for bosnian croatian and albanian gays

Since: Nov 09

Podolsk, Russia

#28 Sep 29, 2013
Gay Serbian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I hate to agree with an Albanian but you are right about this.
It`s so good that you are not in Serbia anymore.
MATKO JURIC

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#29 Sep 29, 2013
gays are shame
servi su picke

Albania

#30 Sep 29, 2013
coward from ljubljana is gay. His mother and sister told me...

“Urosevac, Srbija <3”

Location hidden

#31 Sep 29, 2013
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
Marijana is that you ciganka?
ja nisam ciganka.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#32 Sep 29, 2013
Penellopa wrote:
<quoted text>
ja nisam ciganka.
are you hiding your face grecoservaslave????
Albonazis

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#33 Sep 29, 2013
servi su picke wrote:
coward from ljubljana is gay. His mother and sister told me...
your mother and sister told me that both like Serbian d*cks and that you are impotent gay
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#34 Sep 29, 2013
Albonazis wrote:
<quoted text>
your mother and sister told me that both like Serbian d*cks and that you are impotent gay
are you another impotent servosickimposter????

“Urosevac, Srbija <3”

Location hidden

#35 Sep 30, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>are you hiding your face grecoservaslave????
Bolje da se ti skrivas jer si strasno glup, dosadno mi je i da te citam.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#36 Sep 30, 2013
Penellopa wrote:
<quoted text>
Bolje da se ti skrivas jer si strasno glup, dosadno mi je i da te citam.
penellopaservoslave
Gay Serbian Guy

Croydon, Australia

#37 Sep 30, 2013
Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it doesn't want to be a "modern" nation.
The Serbian people are scared of new things. We must embrace the 21st century, there is absolutely no benefit in staying primitive.
I don't get why so many Serbians are are still living in the dark ages.

“Urosevac, Srbija <3”

Location hidden

#38 Sep 30, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>penellopaservoslave
Thank you!

Podolsk, Russia

#39 Sep 30, 2013
Gay Serbian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>The Serbian people are scared of new things. We must embrace the 21st century, there is absolutely no benefit in staying primitive.
I don't get why so many Serbians are are still living in the dark ages.
This is you who is primitive.
You desires are primitive ones - eat, sleep and shag your partner. You are not different than chimps.

Because of people like you western civilization is dying.
Western Europe will be taken over by muslims, which will enforce sharia law and will get rid of you, gays.
Look, they are already doing that in UK.
Gay Serbian Guy

Croydon, Australia

#40 Sep 30, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is you who is primitive.
You desires are primitive ones - eat, sleep and shag your partner. You are not different than chimps.
Because of people like you western civilization is dying.
Western Europe will be taken over by muslims, which will enforce sharia law and will get rid of you, gays.
Look, they are already doing that in UK.
We do have fun, that's our right. You're just jealous, you probably aren't happy in your relationship.
Hello, don't you know that the world is severely overpopulated. Gay's are great for the planet, we are always in top positions at work because we can dedicate ourselves to our careers.
As for the Muslims, they are no threat to the free western world. Don't worry about the numbers of Muslims. Numbers don't count for anything in this day and age.
My Israeli friend shared some interesting facts with me. Israel is a great example of a progressive smart country. They are surrounded by Muslims but they have the power to annihilate them from a control room.
there's no need to go to a battle front, they use Drone Strikers and robots to do the dirty work.
Nobody will ever match the west when it comes to power and intelligence.

Podolsk, Russia

#41 Sep 30, 2013
Gay Serbian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>We do have fun, that's our right. You're just jealous, you probably aren't happy in your relationship.
Hello, don't you know that the world is severely overpopulated. Gay's are great for the planet, we are always in top positions at work because we can dedicate ourselves to our careers.
As for the Muslims, they are no threat to the free western world. Don't worry about the numbers of Muslims. Numbers don't count for anything in this day and age.
My Israeli friend shared some interesting facts with me. Israel is a great example of a progressive smart country. They are surrounded by Muslims but they have the power to annihilate them from a control room.
there's no need to go to a battle front, they use Drone Strikers and robots to do the dirty work.
Nobody will ever match the west when it comes to power and intelligence.
You didn`t get me, I didn`t mean muslims in their countries, I meant muslims in Europe. Are you going to bomb London or Paris?
As you rightfully told, you don`t procreate, muslims do. They have rarely lessthan 3 kids in a family, while western Europeans rarely have more than one. There are classes in British schools, where muslims are already overwhelming majority. Plus to this immigration. If you don`t see a threat you`re a fool. Muslims will simply outbreed western Europeans in their own western European countries.
Becides, western Europeans are spiritually weak. Because they don`t really believe in God, they don`t believe in afterlife. That means they are very afraid of dying. Compair them with those muslims which can even blow themselves up, to kill the enimy! Western Eropeans have no chance against them in urban war.

BTW, if you think that traditional people have less fun than you, you`re damb wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A very merry Christmas to 8 min Rust 2
why are servs creating so much polls about musl... 10 min Rust 75
Merry Christmas to all..... except Muslims 36 min JosMeProsloNije 26
Vatican to recognise Kosovo.Talks to start soon. 2 hr blimey 1
SHOCK! K Albanian ISIS fighter waves a sword ! 3 hr albz 205
Prodali državnu robu kao da je njihova 4 hr srbi slave bozic 1
Monstruozno: Nepokretnoj starici dva noža zariv... 4 hr srbi slave bozic 1
More from around the web