created by: The_Baron | Oct 21, 2013

Serbia

19 votes

Orthodox Albanians and Serbs

Click on an option to vote

  • Albanian is Albanian
  • There are not all Albanians the same
Comments
21 - 40 of 76 Comments Last updated Oct 27, 2013
Jovan

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 22, 2013
 
Hamilcarus wrote:
such people as slimey convert to islam easily. Doesnt take much to convince them
true

Since: Jul 13

Genova, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference is that I am ashamed of Bosnian Muslims calling themselves Slavs sometimes. Unlike you, I don't back Islam, no matter who has taken it up.
Albanian 'Orthodox' or 'Catholics' are Muslims in all ways except name.
Look at your statement Strahd,if Bosnians by any chance were orthodox, they would be Serbs, Croats if they were not Roman catholics,were Serbs.Today the Serbs are Serbian,because of their religion...This is the thin veil which divides you

Jovan

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 22, 2013
 
Orthodox Serbs and muslim albanians

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Well this is just a nice human story and nothing else... i had to use google translate for this story and it is not just perfect...sorry...
Jovan

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 22, 2013
 
shiptars are islamic jihadists

“Cetnik jihadist Brothers”

Since: Jan 09

Strahdsky's JIHADIST

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

The_Baron wrote:
Well this is just a nice human story and nothing else... i had to use google translate for this story and it is not just perfect...sorry...
You are right. It's a humane story depicting the true nature of Albanians which most Serbs are uncomfortable with.
Jovan

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 22, 2013
 
90% + of albanians are muslim jihadists

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

By Petrit Imami
__________

With the help of the Serbian Orthodox Church Albanian Orthodox Church in 1929. declared itself autocephalous and finally seceded from the Church of Greece. Bulgarian historian Ivan Snjegarov in 1948. wrote: "The Serbian Church officially refrained from communion with Albanian one, but secretly worked to get its autocephality.

For these services, the creation of Albanian Synod, Albanian King Zog awarded Serbian Patriarch Dimitrije with the medal of Skender Bey.

"In the twenties, a number of Albanian Orthodox priest educated in the Theological School in Bitola, where they exist in a separate department, as and at the Theological Faculty in Belgrade.

In early May 1925, in the Savina Monastery of the Serbian Orthodox Church in Kotor Bay, was ordained Albanian bishop Visarion (Visar Guvani Dr). This act was performed by the two Russian refugee bishops Hermogenes and Mihailo, with the tacit consent of the Serbian Patriarch Dimitrije, but without the knowledge of the President of the Russian Sabor Metropolitan Antonije.

The Patriarchate of Constantinople reacted strongly, but later admitted their autocephalous status.

Ten years later, Dr. Radovan Kazimirovic wrote in the "Christian thought" (1937):
"We can only feel rejoice for this success and we are hard convinced that the future success of Orthodoxy in Albania is in the great moral support, to the youngest Autocephalous Church, which should express all the other Orthodox churches in the world and especially those in the Balkans. "
Jovan

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 22, 2013
 
Islam in Kosovo 95%
Islam in albania 90%
Servoslaves

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Oct 22, 2013
 
what are you trying to prove you servoslave

“Cetnik jihadist Brothers”

Since: Jan 09

Strahdsky's JIHADIST

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Albanians would open their door of hospitality to anyone and not just Serbs because they discovered they were both of the same religion.
They did the same for Serbs and Jews in particular, later.

Inhumane, savages, evil, beasts, monster is what a Serb can be described as.
The Old Bailey

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Oct 23, 2013
 
Nothing a Serb says can change real truth about Albanian honour and hospitality. Maybe it stems from the fact Albanians always looked at themselves as hosts to the armies of migrating hordes from Carpathian mountains.

Since: Mar 13

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Teddy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Look at your statement Strahd,if Bosnians by any chance were orthodox, they would be Serbs, Croats if they were not Roman catholics,were Serbs.Today the Serbs are Serbian,because of their religion...This is the thin veil which divides you
The Serbs are Serbian because that was what they where before coming into the Balkans you moron.

The Serbs existed prior to taking up Christianity. It is true that faith is a strong part in the lives of many, perhaps most Serbs, but there are traditions and fables that are unique to the Serbs, including a pre Christian tradition based on a Chthonic spiritual priority to do with a lord of the underworld known as Dabog . He is related to the other Slavic deities, but the Serbs placed emphasis on the underworld, whereas most Slavs gave priority to the solar deity aspect of Dazbog and Svarog .

‘Of particular interest is the Serbian Dabog or Dajbog (most modern mythographers take for granted this is the same character as East Slavic Dažbog/Dažboh), also known as Hromi Daba (meaning "Daba the Lame"), described in folklore as a lame "shepherd of wolves", an ugly demon-lord who rules the underworld and travels through the world of men’

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Da%C5%BEbog

How much of these earlier traditions and beliefs have seeped into the general Serbian culture I will leave that for others to debate.

I am an Orthodox Christian by faith, but have no problem in detailing the spiritual beliefs of the pre Christian Slavs, but normally don’t spend too much time on the subject as I don’t want to offend Christians who may misinterpret the study.

Fact is, the Serbs in one form or another existed over many millennia.

As for Albanians and Bosnian Muslims, why would anyone identify with them unless they support the Islamist agenda underway in Europe.

Since: Mar 13

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

MisterAce wrote:
Albanians would open their door of hospitality to anyone and not just Serbs because they discovered they were both of the same religion.
They did the same for Serbs and Jews in particular, later.
Inhumane, savages, evil, beasts, monster is what a Serb can be described as.
Now that is not very hospitable.
The Old Bailey

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

This is Serbian forum and it's up to Serbs to behave themselves.

Since: Jul 13

Genova, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Oct 23, 2013
 
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
The Serbs are Serbian because that was what they where before coming into the Balkans you moron.
The Serbs existed prior to taking up Christianity. It is true that faith is a strong part in the lives of many, perhaps most Serbs, but there are traditions and fables that are unique to the Serbs, including a pre Christian tradition based on a Chthonic spiritual priority to do with a lord of the underworld known as Dabog . He is related to the other Slavic deities, but the Serbs placed emphasis on the underworld, whereas most Slavs gave priority to the solar deity aspect of Dazbog and Svarog .
‘Of particular interest is the Serbian Dabog or Dajbog (most modern mythographers take for granted this is the same character as East Slavic Dažbog/Dažboh), also known as Hromi Daba (meaning "Daba the Lame"), described in folklore as a lame "shepherd of wolves", an ugly demon-lord who rules the underworld and travels through the world of men’
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Da%C5%BEbog
How much of these earlier traditions and beliefs have seeped into the general Serbian culture I will leave that for others to debate.
I am an Orthodox Christian by faith, but have no problem in detailing the spiritual beliefs of the pre Christian Slavs, but normally don’t spend too much time on the subject as I don’t want to offend Christians who may misinterpret the study.
Fact is, the Serbs in one form or another existed over many millennia.
As for Albanians and Bosnian Muslims, why would anyone identify with them unless they support the Islamist agenda underway in Europe.
I gave to you overwhelming proofs the "Servs" were a religious community rather than recognised by their ethnicity,where the clergy was the only representative of your life, a powerful state structure and spiritual..

Moreover, even in the cultural sphere was the clergy the representation, in fact not only Serbs but also other countries in southern Slavs do not have a traditional literature of their people (considered profane) as a bit of epic songs, lyric ... everything here...

You are an orthodox by faith!OK, if you were otherwise you wouldn't be a Serb.
your national knowledge is related with the orthodoxy,is that your only identification.

Since: Mar 13

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Oct 23, 2013
 
Teddy_ wrote:
<quoted text>I gave to you overwhelming proofs the "Servs" were a religious community rather than recognised by their ethnicity,where the clergy was the only representative of your life, a powerful state structure and spiritual..
Moreover, even in the cultural sphere was the clergy the representation, in fact not only Serbs but also other countries in southern Slavs do not have a traditional literature of their people (considered profane) as a bit of epic songs, lyric ... everything here...
You are an orthodox by faith!OK, if you were otherwise you wouldn't be a Serb.
your national knowledge is related with the orthodoxy,is that your only identification.
Hey troll, I am Orthodox Christian by faith because unlike siptars we don't shop and change our culture and religion at the drop of the hat for every power that walks on the Balkan scene.

Only kurvas act that way.
The Old Bailey

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Oct 23, 2013
 
Teddy with expert knowledge on the field got under your fake skin, Strahdy,innit

Since: Jul 13

Genova, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Oct 23, 2013
 
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey troll, I am Orthodox Christian by faith because unlike siptars we don't shop and change our culture and religion at the drop of the hat for every power that walks on the Balkan scene.
Only kurvas act that way.
Vuk Karadzic in 1834, forced Njegos to constitute a Serbian ethnicity:
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/1237/jesil...
by Ljubomir Nenadovic
Monir

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Oct 23, 2013
 
Teddy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Vuk Karadzic in 1834, forced Njegos to constitute a Serbian ethnicity:
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/1237/jesil...
by Ljubomir Nenadovic
This is not in text.This is your alvanian BS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••