First Prev
of 7
Next Last

TheRealMagyar

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#1 May 20, 2013
http://oi39.tinypic.com/17fuao.jpg

And they complain about us insulting them. WTF?

And here they are, showing their bravery
Strahd wrote:
I am against the annexation of Hungary until the Magyars are no longer able to hold their nation together.
proof of Serbian two facedness, hypocrisy, cowardice and so on..
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TEFSE...
TheRealMagyar

Tuggerah, Australia

#2 May 20, 2013
just you dont teach us about morality. Two faced hunnic barbarian. Die!

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#3 May 20, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
just you dont teach us about morality. Two faced hunnic barbarian. Die!
I am not two faced, but I like pointing out the two facedness of Serbs.

Unlike Serbs, I am open with my opinions, and I will tell you honestly what I think. Unlike Strahd who hides behind his posts, but is a totally different a55hole via PM.

For example, he sent me messages about how he wants to massacre the Albanians in Kosova, but then denied such things on posts.
teddy

Genova, Italy

#4 May 20, 2013
What a bravery with backward people which eat insects
Strahd, I got an icon of King Milutin at my home....
How much do you give me for it? is still intact since 2004

Stern des Sudens

“Kosova, gjaku im qe nuk falet!”

Since: Sep 09

Kosova, Albania

#5 May 20, 2013
There is no morality inside servian genocidal society. From the very beginning we tried to warn you TRM, that out there can not be found any single serv with decency. E.g. looney gay , apes or serv from Aussie all day long blabber about Kosova, but once they are challenged to prove that in real life they escape like puccies.
As you may have noticed, they are cowards. Especially abroad, I used to beat servs on regular basis. Although I was alone , I used to slap servs while others with him were standing like puccies, begging not to beat them too.
This forum is also a proof how servs hide behind their monitors. I can fk their wives, mothers and sisters and all they would do is thank me.

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#6 May 20, 2013
I am an optimistic person, and I like to think that there is some good in every nation.

So I gave the Servs a chance, however I was only proven that I was wrong, and some nations(such as Servs) are purely disgusting evil.
haha

Tirana, Albania

#7 May 20, 2013
Stern des Sudens wrote:
There is no morality inside servian genocidal society. From the very beginning we tried to warn you TRM, that out there can not be found any single serv with decency. E.g. looney gay , apes or serv from Aussie all day long blabber about Kosova, but once they are challenged to prove that in real life they escape like puccies.
As you may have noticed, they are cowards. Especially abroad, I used to beat servs on regular basis. Although I was alone , I used to slap servs while others with him were standing like puccies, begging not to beat them too.
This forum is also a proof how servs hide behind their monitors. I can fk their wives, mothers and sisters and all they would do is thank me.
Stern, are you stupid or you just pretend to be stupid?
haha

Tirana, Albania

#8 May 20, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
I am an optimistic person, and I like to think that there is some good in every nation.
So I gave the Servs a chance, however I was only proven that I was wrong, and some nations(such as Servs) are purely disgusting evil.
Who are you to give "the Servs" a chance, by the way?
You and your boyfriend Strahd are the real picture of "happy marriage" Oh boy, you cannot spend day without bickering about each other. That's way ne sere vise.
haha

Tirana, Albania

#9 May 20, 2013
And it seems Stern is very jelous person. He thought Baron was stealing Magyar but he was wrong.
What a triangle!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#10 May 20, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not two faced, but I like pointing out the two facedness of Serbs.
Unlike Serbs, I am open with my opinions, and I will tell you honestly what I think. Unlike Strahd who hides behind his posts, but is a totally different a55hole via PM.
For example, he sent me messages about how he wants to massacre the Albanians in Kosova, but then denied such things on posts.
Bullsht. You sent some crap PM ages ago about your warped ideology, and I responded that I felt that unfortunately Albanians as history have shown are incompatible existing in neighbouring territories. Further I said that probably due to the fact of separatist activity many would need to be forced out of Serbia if they refused to be a part of it and engaged in criminal activities. Yes, those who committed the crimes should be executed. You think I am going to pour sugar over a mafia that is holding a part of the country hostage you fool.

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#11 May 20, 2013
No Strand, you lie like a Serv. You said you wanted to ethnically cleanse all of Kosovo

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#12 May 20, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your boyfriend Strahd are the real picture of "happy marriage" Oh boy, you cannot spend day without bickering about each other. That's way ne sere vise.
Hey, not my fault the turd crashed my party. You cant take anything to Serb spotlight without the troll flooding the threads with hundreds of his filthy and useless posts. The unfortunate reality of an unregulated forum.

Who are you ?
Nandrelle

Belleville, IL

#13 May 20, 2013
Morals??? In a Serbian???

“Mr C and S”

Since: Feb 09

Bracaland

#14 May 20, 2013
me too, have to agree on this one with Malu...serbs and morals,really?
watched a realistic Serbian film once,extremly graphic in nature, which said a lot about Serbian society and morality but its not just this one I stand by my opinion.

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#15 May 20, 2013
Hilarious how Strahd side steppes and ignores that disgusting pm he sent me
Strahd

Perth, Australia

#16 May 21, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
Hilarious how Strahd side steppes and ignores that disgusting pm he sent me
I answered that for you on post 10 you fool. Can't you read. Also, it was a reply to your PM months ago.

Stern des Sudens

Kosova, Albania

#17 May 21, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Stern, are you stupid or you just pretend to be stupid?
Get lost serv!

Stern des Sudens

Kosova, Albania

#18 May 21, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
and who are you to tell him what to write about servs ???
servs as 'Christians" harmed mostly their Christian neighbors - Hungarians.
but you as a serv, always trying to divert issues !

Stern des Sudens

Kosova, Albania

#19 May 21, 2013
No one likes servs...hence no nation were keen to share the same roof with these subhumans.

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#20 May 21, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered that for you on post 10 you fool. Can't you read. Also, it was a reply to your PM months ago.
This?

http://oi39.tinypic.com/17fuao.jpg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 9 min Teddy 1,886
150 godina velikosrpskih planova 21 hr svrbisatanci 1
News Serbia's pro-Russia leader is urged to drop pre... 22 hr svrbisatanci 1
Srbija: Plagijat ubistva Cezara Sat svrbisatanci 1
News What are Nikolic and Vucic offering to each other? Sat svrbisatanci 4
Nikolić osniva novu stranku :) Sat svrbisatanci 1
new world is here Fri yes 1
More from around the web