Kosovo Praises NATO for 1999 Military...

Kosovo Praises NATO for 1999 Military Intervention

There are 17 comments on the BalkanInsight.com story from Mar 25, 2013, titled Kosovo Praises NATO for 1999 Military Intervention. In it, BalkanInsight.com reports that:

Pristina's leaders thanked NATO for launching its bombing campaign 14 years ago to end the Kosovo war, and stressed their hope of gaining membership of the military alliance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BalkanInsight.com.

Serbobutchers

Tonawanda, NY

#1 Mar 26, 2013
Yes, Kosovo will sooon be a member of NATO alliance. The best in the world!
Serbobutchers

Cantonment, FL

#2 Mar 26, 2013
Go to bed.
Get a job.
STFU
Serbobutchers wrote:
Yes, Kosovo will sooon be a member of NATO alliance. The best in the world!
Mene moja naucila strina

Adelaide, Australia

#3 Mar 26, 2013
Its not just Kosovo that praises NATO for 1999 Military intervention but all of us do.
It was the 1999 Nato intervention that finally brought the end of the jugoslav wars.
Thats a good thing isnt it?
prishtina

Tuggerah, Australia

#4 Mar 26, 2013
It didn't bring the end nazi, it only made the things worse, it brought crisis and creation of fake country Kosovo affected both Balkan and the whole world

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#5 Mar 26, 2013
prishtina wrote:
It didn't bring the end nazi, it only made the things worse, it brought crisis and creation of fake country Kosovo affected both Balkan and the whole world
Keep proving my point Serb War Criminal, you still support Milosevic policies and megalomaniac serbian ideas of exterminating people in their own land and stealing their property.

In fact I was never satisfied with the NATO bombing of Serbia, they shouldn`t have stop until they would reach the last Serb standing.

Death to Serbia!
prishtina

Tuggerah, Australia

#6 Mar 26, 2013
I like how talbanians act cocky while USA is protecting them in Kosovo

You first would get on your knees to suck c....ks of Serb soldiers, fckin prostitute
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#8 Mar 26, 2013
Mene moja naucila strina wrote:
Its not just Kosovo that praises NATO for 1999 Military intervention but all of us do.
It was the 1999 Nato intervention that finally brought the end of the jugoslav wars.
Thats a good thing isnt it?
Serbobutchers

Tonawanda, NY

#9 Mar 26, 2013
Long live NATO Allience!!!!
prishtina

Tuggerah, Australia

#10 Mar 26, 2013
albanians can keep praising their God USA :)
Mene moja naucila strina

Brompton, Australia

#11 Mar 27, 2013
prishtina wrote:
It didn't bring the end nazi, it only made the things worse, it brought crisis and creation of fake country Kosovo affected both Balkan and the whole world
Bombing of fascist serbia is always good, the smaller serbia is more peace in the Balkans.
The country of Kosovo is too small it should at least be to the city of Nis!
diroguevara

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#12 Mar 27, 2013
Mene moja naucila strina wrote:
<quoted text>
Bombing of fascist serbia is always good, the smaller serbia is more peace in the Balkans.
The country of Kosovo is too small it should at least be to the city of Nis!
Bombing of nazi fascist croatia is always good the smaller croatia is more peace in the balkans and europe
Republika Srpska Krajina should at least be to the city of Rijeka
Serbonazis

Tonawanda, NY

#13 Mar 27, 2013
diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
Bombing of nazi fascist croatia is always good the smaller croatia is more peace in the balkans and europe
Republika Srpska Krajina should at least be to the city of Rijeka
you got your NATO portion in 1999, and keep your big servian mouth shut
diroguevara

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#14 Mar 27, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>you got your NATO portion in 1999, and keep your big servian mouth shut
NATO portion for alvanians in kosare korisa djakovica + depleted uranium
Serbonazis

Tonawanda, NY

#15 Mar 27, 2013
diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
NATO portion for alvanians in kosare korisa djakovica + depleted uranium
you are an imposter from servia, get lost with your stupid comments
Serbonazis

Cantonment, FL

#16 Mar 27, 2013
daily meat puppet
Serbonazis

Tonawanda, NY

#17 Mar 27, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
daily meat puppet
that is what servia is
Serbonazis

Cantonment, FL

#18 Mar 27, 2013
what do you do for a living, my evil twin?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Srbija: Zločinac 18 godina u podrumu drzao... 10 hr joj svrbi 1
Novi blam predsednika Srbije: Čestitao sre... 10 hr joj svrbi 1
Crnogorci tvrde Novak Djokovic nije etnicki Srb... 15 hr Dino Bauk 1
News China, Serbia sign over 20 agreements, pledge t... 18 hr Dino Bauk 12
V mojih očeh 18 hr Dino Bauk 1
News Serbia under pressure from Russia over its EU g... Sat UKRAINE in NATO 67
rtv slo Sat Janusz Bugajski 1
More from around the web