what are ustasas celebrating lol nothing

Posted in the Serbia Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
albanians are TURKS lol

Canada

#1 Aug 6, 2012
the americans say that, all oija was is killing of old people and children and heres the links.

Oluja" ne bi uspela da su se Srbi branili

[link]

croat admits oluja was just killing old and none fighters

[link]

Oluja" uspela zbog povlacenja Srba, a ne hrvatskog junastva

[link]

america tells croatia you never defeated the serbs in war

[link]/

now reality hits in and next krajina should get full atuonomy and independance in the future those are serbian lands and not croatian lands the proof is there and should be pushed for.
albanians are TURKS lol

Canada

#2 Aug 6, 2012
albanians are TURKS lol

Canada

#3 Aug 6, 2012
so what are they celebrating lool something they did nothing for krajina will be free sonner or later...
3 fingers

Adelaide, Australia

#4 Aug 6, 2012
beacuse we kicked serv arse..........AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE WE ALWAYS DO !!!!!!!!!!
albanians are TURKS lol wrote:
so what are they celebrating lool something they did nothing for krajina will be free sonner or later...
Barry

Slovenia

#5 Aug 6, 2012
3 fingers wrote:
<quoted text>

“Whats the matter lolol”

Since: Jan 07

Toronto CANADA

#6 Aug 6, 2012
the americans say that, all oija was is killing of old people and children and heres the links.
Oluja" ne bi uspela da su se Srbi branili
[link]
croat admits oluja was just killing old and none fighters
[link]
Oluja" uspela zbog povlacenja Srba, a ne hrvatskog junastva
[link]
america tells croatia you never defeated the serbs in war
[link]/
now reality hits in and next krajina should get full atuonomy and independance in the future those are serbian lands and not croatian lands the proof is there and should be pushed for.
I'm gonna say this the last time.Krajina serbs had a chance for autonomy but chose promises from milovsevic instead.krajina Serbs had no chance to win the war in Croatia when we were properly armed and lost support from Belgrade.The borders are not fully settled with little pockets but are in Croatias favor.you lost get over it.
barry

Adelaide, Australia

#7 Aug 6, 2012
still can't accept losing.
still don't want to admit they ran away.
albanians are TURKS lol

Canada

#8 Aug 7, 2012
barry wrote:
still can't accept losing.
still don't want to admit they ran away.
nobody ran fatser than you albanians lol
albanians are TURKS lol

Canada

#9 Aug 7, 2012
3 fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
whos arese did you kick hehhehe nobody the west and NATO but not you and the 60,000 serbs fighting 300,000 and we beat the ustasas down for 5 years lol now go to sleep and read the facts and not your fantasy...
albanians are TURKS lol

Canada

#10 Aug 7, 2012
Jethro66 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm gonna say this the last time.Krajina serbs had a chance for autonomy but chose promises from milovsevic instead.krajina Serbs had no chance to win the war in Croatia when we were properly armed and lost support from Belgrade.The borders are not fully settled with little pockets but are in Croatias favor.you lost get over it.
there will be autonomy sooner or later, but most likely sooner and i will say it again and the west told you,you did nothing in the war the only thing your so called fighters did was kill old and woman and children. the serb fighters had to leave from world pressure and i know you read all the posts that told you that and it was only 60,000 serb defeanders agaianst over 300,000 and put your fighters down for 5 years. so dont act high and mighty when your not and it has been proven over and over again all your celebrations are is the west and NATO helping not what you did....all you did was kill old and the defenceless end of story...

“Whats the matter lolol”

Since: Jan 07

Toronto CANADA

#11 Aug 7, 2012
I've been blabbing with you for 6 years about the same c rap and you still don't get it
keep celebrating VLAJO

Adelaide, Australia

#12 Aug 7, 2012
OLUJA - speacial day for CIGOS and VLAJOS and SHITNIKS LIKE WINIPIG
<quoted text> there will be autonomy sooner or later, but most likely sooner and i will say it again and the west told you,you did nothing in the war the only thing your so called fighters did was kill old and woman and children. the serb fighters had to leave from world pressure and i know you read all the posts that told you that and it was only 60,000 serb defeanders agaianst over 300,000 and put your fighters down for 5 years. so dont act high and mighty when your not and it has been proven over and over again all your celebrations are is the west and NATO helping not what you did....all you did was kill old and the defenceless end of story...
albanians are TURKS lol

Canada

#13 Aug 9, 2012
Jethro66 wrote:
I've been blabbing with you for 6 years about the same c rap and you still don't get it
you dont get it thats for sure....
albanians are TURKS lol

Canada

#14 Aug 17, 2012
lol how funny ustasas still think they did it lol all they did was run and cry for 5 years....
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#15 Aug 17, 2012
lol how funny ustasas still think they did it lol all they did was run and cry for 5 years....
the servoslaves are crying since 1389 to present
The Serbs

London, UK

#16 Aug 17, 2012
oluja was just a massacre and expulsion of unarmed Serbian civilians, if thats what Croats define as heroic than they are even more soft than I thought.Serbs at that point were much weaker thanks to the nato pact Ceasefire which forcibly drove their forces out of croatia and muslim areas of bosnia leaving the minority Serbs in Knin powerless.It was disgraceful and the sadistic ustasas mark the cleansing as brave and moral? what a bunch of sissies

albanians are TURKS lol

Canada

#17 Aug 17, 2012
The Serbs wrote:
oluja was just a massacre and expulsion of unarmed Serbian civilians, if thats what Croats define as heroic than they are even more soft than I thought.Serbs at that point were much weaker thanks to the nato pact Ceasefire which forcibly drove their forces out of croatia and muslim areas of bosnia leaving the minority Serbs in Knin powerless.It was disgraceful and the sadistic ustasas mark the cleansing as brave and moral? what a bunch of sissies
100% correct
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#18 Aug 18, 2012
<quoted text>100% correct
is winjipiga still barking
10yr old

Belgrade, Serbia

#19 Aug 18, 2012
Slave4Serbs wrote:
<quoted text>is winjipiga still barking
get lost you dumbass nazi
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#20 Aug 18, 2012
10yr old wrote:
<quoted text>
get lost you dumbass nazi
keep barking until 2389

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A very merry Christmas to 13 min Rust 6
Vatican to recognise Kosovo.Talks to start soon. 16 min blimey 4
Good Bye! 1 hr Andromeda 8
Toronto Muslim says there is no God 1 hr Andromeda 20
Nikolić nas svađa sa Zapadom 1 hr Andromeda 1
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 1 hr Andromeda 11,176
Colonel among group arrested on corruption charges 1 hr Andromeda 3
More from around the web