winipig

Adelaide, Australia

#62 Aug 20, 2012
do you know any mechanics - get ready for OLUJA 2

http://www.123rf.com/photo_9462998_red-old-ru...
albanian peasant fools wrote:
The New Encyclopedia Britannica, Edition 1986
Reference: EB, Edition 1986, Macropedia, Vol 29, page 1061
Entry: Yugoslavia, Croatia, History
Quote:
The Vojna Krajina (Militargrenze), a military frontier zone on Croatian territory, was formed in 1578. As THIS ZONE WAS SUBJECT DIRECTLY TO THE EMPEROR IN VIENNA, it meant further loss for the Croats.
Turkish invasion instigated a partial change in the ethnic aspect of Croatian lands. Large numbers of Croats abandoned their homes and moved northward seeking safety, some even going out of Croatia altogether into Austria. In partly depopulated areas the rulers settled......or granted certain privileges to the Serbs who escaped from the Balkans and took refuge in the Vojna Krajina to became defenders of the Habsburg Empire.
http://www.srpska-mreza.com/library/facts/srb...
Great Zagorac Josip Broz

Australia

#63 Aug 21, 2012
albanian peasant fools wrote:
The New Encyclopedia Britannica, Edition 1986
Reference: EB, Edition 1986, Macropedia, Vol 29, page 1061
Entry: Yugoslavia, Croatia, History
Quote:
The Vojna Krajina (Militargrenze), a military frontier zone on Croatian territory, was formed in 1578. As THIS ZONE WAS SUBJECT DIRECTLY TO THE EMPEROR IN VIENNA, it meant further loss for the Croats.
Turkish invasion instigated a partial change in the ethnic aspect of Croatian lands. Large numbers of Croats abandoned their homes and moved northward seeking safety, some even going out of Croatia altogether into Austria. In partly depopulated areas the rulers settled......or granted certain privileges to the Serbs who escaped from the Balkans and took refuge in the Vojna Krajina to became defenders of the Habsburg Empire.
http://www.srpska-mreza.com/library/facts/srb...
quote " Serbs escaped from the Balkans & took refuge in the Vojna Krajina "

correction: Vojna Krajina is Geographicaly apart of the Balkans.
alvanians are slaves

Winnipeg, Canada

#64 Oct 15, 2012
oh jethro666 does it hurt your nazi little guza from facts.

“Whats the matter lolol”

Since: Jan 07

Toronto CANADA

#65 Oct 15, 2012
alvanians are slaves wrote:
oh jethro666 does it hurt your nazi little guza from facts.
Im gonna be a thorn in your @ss half breed
alvanians are slaves

Winnipeg, Canada

#66 Oct 15, 2012
Jethro66 wrote:
<quoted text>Im gonna be a thorn in your @ss half breed
your just a bug like your army was in the 90s just got slapped lolololo
CRNOGORAC

Winnipeg, Canada

#67 Nov 17, 2012
ustase pobegli kao picke lololol svi znaju das te vi picke ,ustase samo znade pricat a kad je show time let kao zecic lol
CRNOGORAC

Winnipeg, Canada

#68 Nov 18, 2012
ustase su jako samo ne zene i stare.kad je rat oni smao placu wha wha kao bebe i lete kao zecic.
keep trying alvanians lol

Winnipeg, Canada

#69 Jan 28, 2013
so wheres that ustasa now.lol.still hiding.
bruins and jets rule

Winnipeg, Canada

#70 Jun 25, 2013
so wheres that tough ustasa with the big mouth on here...wimps...
Sledgehammer

Newmarket, Canada

#71 Jun 25, 2013
bruins and jets rule wrote:
so wheres that tough ustasa with the big mouth on here...wimps...
croation Serbs are called refugees in Serbia Lololol.
La_Valse

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#72 Jun 25, 2013
Sledgehammer wrote:
<quoted text>croation Serbs are called refugees in Serbia Lololol.
while Bosnian Croats in Croatia are called cowards

:D
Sledgehammer

Newmarket, Canada

#73 Jun 25, 2013
La_Valse wrote:
<quoted text>
while Bosnian Croats in Croatia are called cowards
:D
no they are living in there new serb houses :-)
reality

Seaton, Australia

#74 Jun 25, 2013
albanian peasant fools wrote:
The New Encyclopedia Britannica, Edition 1986
Reference: EB, Edition 1986, Macropedia, Vol 29, page 1061
Entry: Yugoslavia, Croatia, History
Quote:
The Vojna Krajina (Militargrenze), a military frontier zone on Croatian territory, was formed in 1578. As THIS ZONE WAS SUBJECT DIRECTLY TO THE EMPEROR IN VIENNA, it meant further loss for the Croats.
Turkish invasion instigated a partial change in the ethnic aspect of Croatian lands. Large numbers of Croats abandoned their homes and moved northward seeking safety, some even going out of Croatia altogether into Austria. In partly depopulated areas the rulers settled......or granted certain privileges to the Serbs who escaped from the Balkans and took refuge in the Vojna Krajina to became defenders of the Habsburg Empire.
http://www.srpska-mreza.com/library/facts/srb...
...and kill their own people, the majority of which were fighting for the turks.
so because some betrayed their own people in that time they now say they were defending christian europe.
hmm, don't look like very trustworthy people
reality

Seaton, Australia

#75 Jun 25, 2013
alvanians are slaves wrote:
<quoted text> your just a bug like your army was in the 90s just got slapped lolololo
so serbistani are afraid of bugs, huh?
so thats why the tractor race to belgrade, no bug spray.
bruins and jets rule

Winnipeg, Canada

#76 Jun 26, 2013
Sledgehammer wrote:
<quoted text>croation Serbs are called refugees in Serbia Lololol.
run run lol
bruins and jets rule

Winnipeg, Canada

#77 Jun 26, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
...and kill their own people, the majority of which were fighting for the turks.
so because some betrayed their own people in that time they now say they were defending christian europe.
hmm, don't look like very trustworthy people
run run lolol
krajina zivi

Winnipeg, Canada

#78 Jun 28, 2013
ustasas talk so big but run and cry like cowards they were and still are....lol....
Sledgehammer

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#79 Jun 28, 2013
Sledgehammer wrote:
<quoted text>no they are living in there new serb houses :-)
Serbs in Vojvodina they are living in new croatian houses

:DDDDDDDD
Srbia rejects kraina srbs

Australia

#80 Jun 28, 2013
bruins and jets rule wrote:
<quoted text>run run lolol
run after the wife that left you . run back to school and learn how to spell
krajina zivi

Winnipeg, Canada

#81 Jun 28, 2013
Srbia rejects kraina srbs wrote:
<quoted text>
run after the wife that left you . run back to school and learn how to spell
my wife and 3 babies are here with me and learn to spell ? learn to read you little fck and spell lololol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 1 min Teddy_ 10,545
srbi su govna (Dec '08) 26 min guzim srpkinje 508
Do Serbs ever take showers? 56 min JosMeProsloNije 11
Home of Serbs, Carpathia 1 hr Platter 1
The Church of Saint Sava 1 hr MisterAce 17
Milo Djukanovic: Gavrilo Princip je bio terorist 2 hr blimey pokes pros... 54
YUGOSLAVlAN SLAVIC SCUM==>>YOU ARE NOT MACEDONI... 2 hr MisterAce 9
NYT : Albanian language amongst the oldest ones... 2 hr srbosjek 155

Serbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE