croatia-krajina serbs warriors while ...
Ivica Sahovnicu

Stowmarket, UK

#21 May 16, 2012
albanian peasant fools wrote:
<quoted text> run run just like in every war unless against woman and children and old then your tough ...its been proven over and over you little ustasa wimp
youl live all the way in canada hehehehehe because your family are wimps hehehehehe
albanian peasant fools

Winnipeg, Canada

#22 May 16, 2012
Ivica Sahovnicu wrote:
<quoted text>
youl live all the way in canada hehehehehe because your family are wimps hehehehehe
i was born in canada you little wimp but you ran to the UK thats 100%...
Yum Chow

Europe

#23 May 16, 2012
Britanica, krajina serbs are vlah
world news, krajina serbs ran like chickens on their tractors
Stern je droljin sin

Belgrade, Serbia

#24 May 16, 2012
Yum Chow wrote:
fact: you are retarded and brain damaged monkey

“tell it how it is”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#25 May 17, 2012
Serbia does all it can for Kosovo Serbs and does not want to give up Kosovo however Serbia did next to nothing for krajina Serbs.

Milosevic made comments that krajina Serbs were cowards.

Why is that Serbia turned its back on krajina Serbs?
Ivica Sahovnicu

Stowmarket, UK

#26 May 17, 2012
<quoted text> i was born in canada you little wimp but you ran to the UK thats 100%...
whatever krajina tractor boy lol
Banovic

Slovenia

#27 May 17, 2012
Yum Chow wrote:
Krajina Serbs are not vlah but Serbian.shiptars are turks , some have Serb blood reason-Albanisation.Run run run shiptar
pocahontas

Toronto, Canada

#28 May 17, 2012
<quoted text> i was born in canada you little wimp but you ran to the UK thats 100%...
Yeah, and you fight your "enemies" on topix from it's safety.
Ivica Sahovnicu

Stowmarket, UK

#29 May 17, 2012
pocahontas wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and you fight your "enemies" on topix from it's safety.
he is a coward like all the cetniks, he embarrases the Serbs who aren't pro cetnik.
kurvatska

Sydney, Australia

#30 Jun 25, 2012
serbs kicked out the turks.where was croatia ohh thats right ??? they didnt exist they became catholic serbs now croats
croatian history=i was to much of a pussy to be a serb warrior and fight for freedom so i ran like a KURVA to the vatican and now i sing danke deutschland.<<<< <<< INCREDIBLY TRUE
Ivica Ustasa

Chippenham, UK

#31 Jun 25, 2012
kurvatska wrote:
serbs kicked out the turks.where was croatia ohh thats right ??? they didnt exist they became catholic serbs now croats
croatian history=i was to much of a pussy to be a serb warrior and fight for freedom so i ran like a KURVA to the vatican and now i sing danke deutschland.<<<< <<< INCREDIBLY TRUE
with the help of polis and hungarians lol you serbs could never fight your own wars
Pero

Gumeracha, Australia

#32 Jun 25, 2012
kurvatska wrote:
Danke Deutschland,........Jebi srbiju!
Croatia and Germany always together!
hmmm

Switzerland

#33 Jun 25, 2012
Pero wrote:
<quoted text>
Danke Deutschland,........Jebi srbiju!
Croatia and Germany always together!
A Pere sto ce ti Deutschland? Ti bas hoces biti sluga, a ne svoj gospodar.
Pero

Gumeracha, Australia

#34 Jun 25, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
A Pere sto ce ti Deutschland? Ti bas hoces biti sluga, a ne svoj gospodar.
Kad se bira s kim ces bit onda si svoj gospodar a kad si natjeran da budes sa nekim onda si sluga.
Hrvati sada slobodno biraju, nitko ih vise puskom tjera u mracne asosijacije kao u proslosti.
hmmm

Switzerland

#35 Jun 25, 2012
Pero wrote:
<quoted text>
Kad se bira s kim ces bit onda si svoj gospodar a kad si natjeran da budes sa nekim onda si sluga.
Hrvati sada slobodno biraju, nitko ih vise puskom tjera u mracne asosijacije kao u proslosti.
Aaa, pa bas i nije tako Pere. Mozes birati kada si ravnopravan s nekim. Al kada nekome nesto dugujes onda si u podredjenom polozaju.
Razmisli Pere koliko su novcane obaveze obvezujuce. E moj Pere, ne ovisiti ni o kome je najvaznije, ali nemoguce. Biras kome ces sluziti. To ti je sloboda koju trenutno imas. Neki se s time zadovoljavaju neki ne. Ja ne volim tu vrstu slobode.
Pero

Gumeracha, Australia

#36 Jun 25, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaa, pa bas i nije tako Pere. Mozes birati kada si ravnopravan s nekim. Al kada nekome nesto dugujes onda si u podredjenom polozaju.
Razmisli Pere koliko su novcane obaveze obvezujuce. E moj Pere, ne ovisiti ni o kome je najvaznije, ali nemoguce. Biras kome ces sluziti. To ti je sloboda koju trenutno imas. Neki se s time zadovoljavaju neki ne. Ja ne volim tu vrstu slobode.
Wellcome to the real world!

“Whats the matter lolol”

Since: Jan 07

Toronto CANADA

#37 Jun 25, 2012
kurvatska wrote:
Ha Ha very funny btw i was wondering if you have a gps now on your tractor for directons in serbia lollolol
Banovic

Slovenia

#38 Jun 25, 2012
Jethro66 wrote:
<quoted text>Ha Ha very funny btw i was wondering if you have a gps now on your tractor for directons in serbia lollolol
Kurvats tractor race 2012 in Serbia with Nikolic as leader?
relax CIGO

Adelaide, Australia

#39 Jun 25, 2012
The Slovenians are cracking down on all CIGO WELFARE COLLECTORS LIVING IN THEIR COUNTRY..........WATCH YOUR BACK
Banovic wrote:
<quoted text>
Kurvats tractor race 2012 in Serbia with Nikolic as leader?
Adelaide is creature

Slovenia

#40 Jun 25, 2012
relax CIGO wrote:
The Slovenians are cracking down on all CIGO WELFARE COLLECTORS LIVING IN THEIR COUNTRY..........WATCH YOUR BACK
<quoted text>
Your Youtube channel is gone Buhahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump Embarks On His Apology Tour Before... 2 hr sava 20
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 8 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 1,343
News PM Vucic ready to establish 'hotline with Prist... 14 hr svrbisatanci 1
News Serbian activists beaten after protesting war c... 14 hr svrbisatanci 1
Zasto Srbiju pogodi svaka nepogoda? 14 hr svrbisatanci 1
Srbija: Da li znate koji je ovo grad? (Sep '11) 19 hr Bugarsko kopile i... 4
News November 7, 2016 Sun Mark Williams 82
More from around the web