serbia is muslim in 10 years

Posted in the Serbia Forum

First Prev
of 24
Next Last
BIG ALBANIA

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Nov 5, 2006
albanians are going to take kosova and the presovo valley and montenegro and macedonia and southern greece and half of serbia for greater albania and the muslims in novi pazar and that whole are is going to be gone serbs and montenegrins who are serbs anyway will have beograd macedonians will be albanian just like the peaple in montenegro will be albanian.Albanians make 10 kids you serbs and macedonians and others make 0 maybe 1 kid so do the math i read that the mediate age in that area is 41 years of age and albanians 24 your all old with no new generation and muslims and other albanians are very young so the conclusion is your all finished and albanians are taking everything with americas help GREAT ALBANIA HAS STARTED SAY WHAT YOU WANT BUT YOUR FINISHED albanians will build old peaple homes for your population witch is 70% old anyway they are 50 and over and 20% 40 and over and 10% if that 40 and under you have no army they are in wheelchairs because they are 70+ years old and albanian army they are all 18-40 years old and there are no old peaple they are only 5% of the poulation and 0-40 are 85% so do the math kiss serbia goodbye and the rest of your brothers 10 years tops
Ante

Australia

#2 Nov 6, 2006
Not even close with the age ratios, but thanks for posting. Why don't you post more often, we would all like to hear your thoughts...not.

Kiss goodbye your Albania. Serbs will attack as soon as Kosovo gains independence, and so will the army of Montenegro, as will Macedonia and Greece. What, you think they will sit around while you steal their provinces too. Think about it, take a second.
HOSovac

Melbourne, Australia

#3 Nov 6, 2006
Big Albania -The dream of Albanians gaining a Greater Albania is near. Once Kosovo is officially recognised as an Independant state belonging to the true owners of the land -being the Albanians, your people can officially start expanding into other terrortories which were also once Albanian including Macedonia, Greece and a large section of Montenegro. The Serbs will never ever touch Kosovo-Albania ever again as they have lost the moral as a nation to fight, they have lost every war they participated in. The KLA is getting stronger and in time I trully hope that the mighty KLA expand their lands into Serbia proper as the need for space will be needed because the Albanian population in the area will double in 7 seven years reaching over 3 million. GOD BLESS ALBANIA.............
GREAT ALBANIA

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Nov 6, 2006
HOSovac wrote:
Big Albania -The dream of Albanians gaining a Greater Albania is near. Once Kosovo is officially recognised as an Independant state belonging to the true owners of the land -being the Albanians, your people can officially start expanding into other terrortories which were also once Albanian including Macedonia, Greece and a large section of Montenegro. The Serbs will never ever touch Kosovo-Albania ever again as they have lost the moral as a nation to fight, they have lost every war they participated in. The KLA is getting stronger and in time I trully hope that the mighty KLA expand their lands into Serbia proper as the need for space will be needed because the Albanian population in the area will double in 7 seven years reaching over 3 million. GOD BLESS ALBANIA..........
my albanian brother it will hit 7-9 million in 7 years serbs are getting old and grey so is the rest in the balkans the fact is ante cant handle it
Ivana Kool jena

Accrington, UK

#5 Nov 6, 2006
BIG ALBANIA wrote:
albanians are going to take kosova and the presovo valley and montenegro and macedonia and southern greece and half of serbia for greater albania and the muslims in novi pazar and that whole are is going to be gone serbs and montenegrins who are serbs anyway will have beograd macedonians will be albanian just like the peaple in montenegro will be albanian.Albanians make 10 kids you serbs and macedonians and others make 0 maybe 1 kid so do the math i read that the mediate age in that area is 41 years of age and albanians 24 your all old with no new generation and muslims and other albanians are very young so the conclusion is your all finished and albanians are taking everything with americas help GREAT ALBANIA HAS STARTED SAY WHAT YOU WANT BUT YOUR FINISHED albanians will build old peaple homes for your population witch is 70% old anyway they are 50 and over and 20% 40 and over and 10% if that 40 and under you have no army they are in wheelchairs because they are 70+ years old and albanian army they are all 18-40 years old and there are no old peaple they are only 5% of the poulation and 0-40 are 85% so do the math kiss serbia goodbye and the rest of your brothers 10 years tops
Oh no you don't. Macedonia is Bulgarian land and WE will take it from you and divide it among Srbijans as well as compensation for what you have done to the Srbijan people. You fanatika Bulgaria will never die. Guess why? Because Bulgaria is in EU now and your shithole country Albania is not and Albania will stay a economik crap place where Bulgaria will become richer and we will definately and hopefully Russia will never let you destroy Srbijan nation. You are evil man. Don't you understand that you Albanians are lucky still to exist. We Slavic should have wiped your KLA away as soon as it came. Srbije and its friends will get its revenge. Don't delude yourself. NEVER TELL BULGARIANS WE ARE FINISHED. We are success story and when we in EU I hope we stop them ever letting Albania in.
Ivana Kool jena

Accrington, UK

#6 Nov 6, 2006
HOSovac wrote:
Big Albania -The dream of Albanians gaining a Greater Albania is near. Once Kosovo is officially recognised as an Independant state belonging to the true owners of the land -being the Albanians, your people can officially start expanding into other terrortories which were also once Albanian including Macedonia, Greece and a large section of Montenegro. The Serbs will never ever touch Kosovo-Albania ever again as they have lost the moral as a nation to fight, they have lost every war they participated in. The KLA is getting stronger and in time I trully hope that the mighty KLA expand their lands into Serbia proper as the need for space will be needed because the Albanian population in the area will double in 7 seven years reaching over 3 million. GOD BLESS ALBANIA..........
To you also - MACEDONIA IS FOR BULGARIANS! And one Bulgarian or Srbe is worth 100 Albanski vermin.
GREAT ALBANIA

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 Nov 6, 2006
Ivana Kool jena wrote:
<quoted text>
To you also - MACEDONIA IS FOR BULGARIANS! And one Bulgarian or Srbe is worth 100 Albanski vermin.
your peaples dont have the youth to fight all of your peaple are old and grey our population is growing very very fast all of the balkans including southern greece will be part ofthe great albania kosova is gone already montenegro is next thats easy there and macedonia is 50-50 already and will be 100%albanian in 5 years and presovo valley and that area is going to become albania also then move to bosnia and croatia no offence but it will happen then bulgaria your countries are all old and grey we are making babies faster than rabbits in 5 -10 years we will need way more land so GREAT ALBANIA HAS STARTED our population has grown by 70% already albanians are the youngest peaple in europe by a long shot by years in age and power and smarts
ARKANOV TIGROV

Perth, Australia

#8 Nov 6, 2006
KAKA GREATER ALBANIA. ALBANIA DOESNT EXIST. ALBANINAS ARE LIKE THE LOWEST OF THE MUSLIM SOCIETY. JEDITE GOVNA MUSLIMANI.

U MUSLIM POOFS ARE NOTHING. THE REASON WHY U WANT TO TAKE OVE ROTHER COUNTRIES IS BECAUES U HAVE UR OWN BUT ITS FULL OF MUSLIM SRANJE. JEBEM VAM MAJKU I FAMILIJU. NO CHANCE OF SERBIA BEING TAKEN OVER. JA SAM IZ NOVI PAZAR AND I KNOW IS THAT WE'LL FUCK ALL U KORAN MUJAHADEEN PEDARI. SERBIA IS SERBIAN AS AS ARKAN THE GREAT SAID HIMSELF 'MUSLIMS ARE LIKES WILD DOGS, YOU CANT CHASE THEM, U HAVE TO KILL THEM' AND THATS WAT WE'LL DO . EVERY SERB WILL SLAUGHTER EVERY MUSLIM. YOU GUYS WILL SEE THAT U DONT HAVE A CHANCE, ALL I KNOW IS THAT UR LITTLE WHITE ALBANIAQN HATS WILL BE FULL OF YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS BLOOD. JEBEM VAM MAJKU. I ZIVELA MOJA SRBIJA.

MOJ NOZ CE VASU GLAVU RAZBIT. LOL
HOSovac

Melbourne, Australia

#9 Nov 7, 2006
POSSIBLE FACTS THAT WILL MOST LIKELY BE TRUE:
1. Albanians in Kosovo- 92% in 7 years 98.4 %
2. Albanians in Macedonia- 35% in 7 years 66.3 %
3. Albanians in montenegro- 21% in 7 years 39.9 %
4. Albanians in S. Greece- 45% in 7 years 72.6 %
5. Albanians in S. Serbia prop.26% in 7 years 44.9 %
To my Albanian brothers Greater Albania is very near, within 10 years the black eagle will fly high and revenge on the enemies especially the VLACHS will be sweet. KLA all the way to beograd.
Ante

Australia

#10 Nov 7, 2006
You Albanians don't get it. You are weak. Nobody will wait untill you are strong. How is your population gonna grow when we keep killing you. Huh. Personally I would like to see Serbia slap the EU in the face and appoint Ratko Mladic as the secretary of "Defence". And like the American secretary of "defence", he wil defend Serbia and Europe, in southern Albania. He would march you all into the Ioninan sea.
GREAT ALBANIA

Winnipeg, Canada

#11 Nov 7, 2006
HOSovac wrote:
1. Albanians in Kosovo- 92% in 7 years 100 %
2. Albanians in Macedonia- 35% in 7 years 90 %
3. Albanians in montenegro- 21% in 7 years 75 %
4. Albanians in S. Greece- 45% in 7 years 95 %
5. Albanians in S. Serbia prop.26% in 7 years 75 %
To my Albanian brothers Greater Albania is very near, within 10 years the black eagle will fly high and revenge on the enemies especially the VLACHS will be sweet. KLA all the way to beograd.
thats a real story my brother did some changes
dacicus

Romania

#12 Nov 8, 2006
HOSovac wrote:
the black eagle will fly high and revenge on the enemies especially the VLACHS will be sweet.
Romania will defend its vlach cousins. Your eagle (which is in fact a crow) will eat dirt.
Illyria

Trondheim, Norway

#13 Nov 8, 2006
ARKANOV TIGROV wrote:
KAKA GREATER ALBANIA. ALBANIA DOESNT EXIST. ALBANINAS ARE LIKE THE LOWEST OF THE MUSLIM SOCIETY. JEDITE GOVNA MUSLIMANI.
U MUSLIM POOFS ARE NOTHING. THE REASON WHY U WANT TO TAKE OVE ROTHER COUNTRIES IS BECAUES U HAVE UR OWN BUT ITS FULL OF MUSLIM SRANJE. JEBEM VAM MAJKU I FAMILIJU. NO CHANCE OF SERBIA BEING TAKEN OVER. JA SAM IZ NOVI PAZAR AND I KNOW IS THAT WE'LL FUCK ALL U KORAN MUJAHADEEN PEDARI. SERBIA IS SERBIAN AS AS ARKAN THE GREAT SAID HIMSELF 'MUSLIMS ARE LIKES WILD DOGS, YOU CANT CHASE THEM, U HAVE TO KILL THEM' AND THATS WAT WE'LL DO . EVERY SERB WILL SLAUGHTER EVERY MUSLIM. YOU GUYS WILL SEE THAT U DONT HAVE A CHANCE, ALL I KNOW IS THAT UR LITTLE WHITE ALBANIAQN HATS WILL BE FULL OF YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS BLOOD. JEBEM VAM MAJKU. I ZIVELA MOJA SRBIJA.
MOJ NOZ CE VASU GLAVU RAZBIT. LOL
Well, my dear friend, jebacu ti ja mater u picku, as they say "what comes around, goes around" who'd ever thought that Serbia's dream about greater Serbia will be unattainable.Well it seems that you're getting smaller for each and every day.No Croatia,No Slovenia, No Bosnia, No Montenegro, No Macedonia and finally in the name of God you are loosing KOSOVA.

So if you still wanna have a dream aboyt big Serbia go to Russia couse there is where you belong.

Nema vise velika Srbije.

Best Regards.
Illyrian
GREAT ALBANIA

Winnipeg, Canada

#14 Nov 8, 2006
Illyria wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, my dear friend, jebacu ti ja mater u picku, as they say "what comes around, goes around" who'd ever thought that Serbia's dream about greater Serbia will be unattainable.Well it seems that you're getting smaller for each and every day.No Croatia,No Slovenia, No Bosnia, No Montenegro, No Macedonia and finally in the name of God you are loosing KOSOVA.
So if you still wanna have a dream aboyt big Serbia go to Russia couse there is where you belong.
Nema vise velika Srbije.
Best Regards.
Illyrian
we are going to have all of the former yugoslav lands we need it our population is growing very very fast while they are growing old great albania has started with kosova gone now the rest of the republics sorry but we need the land ALBANIA from albania to croatia to all the other republics
dacicus

Romania

#15 Nov 8, 2006
GREAT ALBANIA wrote:
we need it our population is growing very very fast while they are growing old
Your population is growing by 0,5%/year. It's not a big deal.
Ivana Kool jena

Accrington, UK

#16 Nov 8, 2006
GREAT ALBANIA wrote:
<quoted text>we are going to have all of the former yugoslav lands we need it our population is growing very very fast while they are growing old great albania has started with kosova gone now the rest of the republics sorry but we need the land ALBANIA from albania to croatia to all the other republics
We know your greedy people want land its all you ever talk about. Heres a solution which would solve everything. Birth kontrol! China, why not Albania. You lot need to stop having large families as you don't have enugh money to pay for your people already.
fawaz

Kuwait, Kuwait

#17 Nov 18, 2006
who said a bad words for muslims u suck
Superbian

Niles, IL

#19 Nov 21, 2006
HOSovac wrote:
1. Albanians in Kosovo- 92% in 7 years 98.4 %
2. Albanians in Macedonia- 35% in 7 years 66.3 %
3. Albanians in montenegro- 21% in 7 years 39.9 %
4. Albanians in S. Greece- 45% in 7 years 72.6 %
5. Albanians in S. Serbia prop.26% in 7 years 44.9 %
Your forgetting something. Serbs are REALLY good at mass murdering Muslim scum. Remember all of you running in 99. If you walk into Serbia it's goign to be 99 to the tenth power. Ask the Bosniaks how they lived when they fought us. We will kill you like dogs just try it.
Superbian

Niles, IL

#20 Nov 21, 2006
fawaz wrote:
who said a bad words for muslims u suck
Your the scum of the earth nobody likes you and there is a reason for it.
Serb baby killers

UK

#21 Nov 26, 2006
Superbian wrote:
<quoted text>
Your forgetting something. Serbs are REALLY good at mass murdering Muslim scum. Remember all of you running in 99. If you walk into Serbia it's goign to be 99 to the tenth power. Ask the Bosniaks how they lived when they fought us. We will kill you like dogs just try it.
Ballkans belong to everyone else but to Serb killers and blood suckers, everyone knows your baby killing fields of Bosnia,Kroatia,Kosovo and if you insist of being blind and deaf because you do not like your own making that is your problem.Serbia was tha barbarian of ballkans and that is a fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Partizan Belgrade condemn fans for anti-semitic... 18 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 37
Serbian “Fuhrer“ to be extradited Oct. 20 (Oct '09) 22 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 50
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 25 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 2,122
Where is Servia in the war against ISIS?! 1 hr Nikola Tesla was ... 20
Serbia joins Obama in Anti Jihaidst war 1 hr JosMeProsloNije 63
BSN: Serbia faces extinction 1 hr sava 182
Bosniaks and Albanians ________the Muslims of E... 1 hr Nikola Tesla was ... 11

Serbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE