Serbs in Kosovo send letter to Russia...

Serbs in Kosovo send letter to Russian officials

There are 12 comments on the B92 story from Apr 23, 2013, titled Serbs in Kosovo send letter to Russian officials. In it, B92 reports that:

Officials of the four Serb municipalities in northern Kosovo on Wednesday sent an open letter to the Russian state leaders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at B92.

what can i say more ppl

Hamilton, Canada

#1 May 8, 2013
Officials of the four Serb municipalities in northern Kosovo on Wednesday sent an open letter to the Russian state leaders.

In it, they pleaded with Russia to help the Serbian government bring the talks on Kosovo's status back under the auspices of the UN Security Council :)))
what can i say more ppl

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#2 May 8, 2013
Yes talbanian, you too would cry to USA if your own traitors left you alone on the mercy of Serbs and betrayed you.
Oliver Cromwell

Southport, UK

#3 May 8, 2013
Putin once said i can't be more Serb than a Serb,the Serbs should have turned toward Russia instead of crawling to those in the West who bombed Serbia and to this day still occupy part of it.I thught Tadic was bad it looks like those in Belgrade are the same.
what can i say more ppl

Hamilton, Canada

#4 May 8, 2013
C'mon Serbs, you really think Russians care about few thousand Serbs in northern Kosovo when even Serbian government has given up on them. It's funny how south Kosovo Serbs who are two times more than those in the north recognize Kosovo. This tells you that north Kosovo Serbs are lead by criminals who are afraid to losing illegitimate business ties that made them rich. More problems they create richer they become. Too bad their days are numbered.
what can i say more ppl

Hamilton, Canada

#5 May 8, 2013
Randjel Nojkic: Licemerstvo na severu Kosova

Licemerni su lideri Srba sa severa Kosova koji legalizuju objekte u institucijama Prištine, a govore kako je briselski sporazum loš za Srbe, smatra predsednik odbora SPO na Kosovu Randjel Nojkic.

http://www.vesti-online.com/Vesti/Srbija/3115...
what can i say more ppl

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#6 May 8, 2013
They are not the same. They are even worse. Naive Serb dumbos (i am sorry that I have to call my own people like that but it's justified) thought heh tadic is gone we will finally rise from the dead. Yet Serbs forgot on elections that nikolic has the same goal like tadic despite being an opposition: Serbia to become EU puppet

Dveri were eliminated in the start as the most patriotic party which doesnt even think about war, just economical cooperation with true Serb allies and spiritual enlightement of Serb people, like promoting familiy values, faith in God, natality campaigns etc. They didnt succeed. The only thing left in the end, as usual, is hope, that foolish Serbs will think twice for whom they're gonna vote on the next elections
Karolcik

Prague, Czech Republic

#7 May 8, 2013
Russians have another chance to prove that they are a valuable partner for Serbia. But I think it will end with yet another Russian humiliation vis-a-vis the EU.
kosova is ilirian land

Albania

#8 May 8, 2013
dont forget that 40% of you serbs are shkie(assimilatted shqiptars)who works like donkies for the slavs so i recommand dont trust slavic politicans they made you a brainwash
haha

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#9 May 8, 2013
kosova is ilirian land wrote:
dont forget that 40% of you serbs are shkie(assimilatted shqiptars)who works like donkies for the slavs so i recommand dont trust slavic politicans they made you a brainwash
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanisation

“Mr C and S”

Since: Feb 09

Bracaland

#10 May 9, 2013
russians kicked the servs out of their lands,why would they help them now....besides turkic serbois dont live by sea....for russians to take an interest....
haha

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#11 May 9, 2013
homeland of alvanians is caucasian alvania

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#12 May 9, 2013
Yeah, like we have to worry every time Serbs write letters to their cousins...phhh who cares?..Is this a news?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who is blimey ? 7 hr srbistanci pakist... 0
Serbs came from Caucus Mountains and Northern I... 11 hr Edward Teach 27
UEFA decided! Serbia-albania 3-0 (Oct '14) 11 hr Croat cowardly us... 17
UAE and Serbia work to strengthen brotherly ties 12 hr Srpkinja 2
rimski gradovi u srbiji 13 hr Srpkinja 1
News Monument to Gavrilo Princip unveiled in Belgrade 13 hr Srpkinja 2
Mammoth skeleton unearthed in SERBIA 14 hr Srpkinja 2
More from around the web