Why does the eagle in srb flag have 2 heads?

Posted in the Serbia Forum

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#1 Mar 7, 2012
Can someone please tell me what do serbs want to say with their stolen 2 headed eagle in their flag?

The eagle in Albanian flag has two heads because it symbolizes Tosks and Gheghs.

What does yours symbolize, and why does it have 2 heads???

Can someone of you stupid serbs explain this to me ?

hahahaha thieves !!!
AryanArber

New Brunswick, NJ

#2 Mar 7, 2012
prishtina wrote:
Can someone please tell me what do serbs want to say with their stolen 2 headed eagle in their flag?
The eagle in Albanian flag has two heads because it symbolizes Tosks and Gheghs.
What does yours symbolize, and why does it have 2 heads???
Can someone of you stupid serbs explain this to me ?
hahahaha thieves !!!
Prishtina your an idiot. The double headed eagle in all European nations is a symbol of the Roman Empire symbolizing the 2 halves of the empire and also the unity of God with man. This is why most countries in the Balkans and astern Europe have this symbol on their flags. This symbol was adopted by Constantine when he converted to Christianity and it later became a symbol of Christianity. The noble Albanian flag doesnt stand for the Tosks and Ghegs as in the old days there was no such thing there was only Albanians(Tosks and Ghegs are terms that have been attributed to Albanians by outsiders)

RROFSHA UNE, RROFSHE ARBERIA, DHE RROFSHA UNE PRAPE

Prishtina, Kosovo

#3 Mar 7, 2012
Serbs should replace the Eagle in their flag with a PIG - it is much closer to serbian culture and tradition.

Prishtina, Kosovo

#4 Mar 7, 2012
AryanArber wrote:
<quoted text>
Prishtina your an idiot. The double headed eagle in all European nations is a symbol of the Roman Empire symbolizing the 2 halves of the empire and also the unity of God with man. This is why most countries in the Balkans and astern Europe have this symbol on their flags. This symbol was adopted by Constantine when he converted to Christianity and it later became a symbol of Christianity. The noble Albanian flag doesnt stand for the Tosks and Ghegs as in the old days there was no such thing there was only Albanians(Tosks and Ghegs are terms that have been attributed to Albanians by outsiders)
RROFSHA UNE, RROFSHE ARBERIA, DHE RROFSHA UNE PRAPE
Everytime someone asks serbs something, you are the first one to answer.

You are a one true pathetic SERB patriot, proud of your Asian past!
AryanArber

New Brunswick, NJ

#5 Mar 7, 2012
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
you should know about Asian past you got a lot of the Turkish mongol blood mixed with Serb blood making you what exactly lol?
Dont worry about me I am happy with myself and secure in my identity. I am here to dispel idiotic propaganda and myths that uneducated people like yourself post on forums. Dont feel too special because I do this with everyone not just you

Since: Oct 11

Srbe na Vrbe

#6 Mar 7, 2012
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Anonymous

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Mar 7, 2012
The two headed eagle is an very ancient symbol, immortalized by the Roman Empire. The two headed eagle symbolizes one body, the Republic; the nation and the two heads symbolize looking in the major directions-looking to the left at a constant vigil and looking to the right at a constant vigil; looking out for the well being of the left side of the Republic and looking out for the well being of the right side of the Republic. Enemies of the body of the Republic can come from the left or the right. The earliest idea of using a symbol of a two headed eagle might have been based on an actual, super rare occurrence of a "Simese twins" eagle; an eagle which has a super severe birth defect, being born with one body and two heads. In actuality, there are true and scientifically recorded incidents of humans who were born, in very modern times, with one body and two heads, or a body and a partially formed other body with two heads. The ancient Roman God Janus(in which the first month of the year, January is named after), Janus was a male God with two heads-one head on the left side and one head of the right side. There is also an ancient God of India which has 4 heads! A head on the front, left side, right side, and back side!

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#8 Mar 7, 2012
One head looks to the West, other to the East.
Outside EU

Mosjøen, Norway

#9 Mar 7, 2012
Shomi wrote:
One head looks to the West, other to the East.
And who wins?.-:)
Hamilcarus

Buffalo, NY

#10 Mar 7, 2012
Outside EU wrote:
<quoted text>
OUTSIDESLAVIA

Srbe na Vrbe

#11 Mar 7, 2012
Outside EU wrote:
<quoted text>
Turkey, with the help of Serbs.
Outside EU

Mosjøen, Norway

#12 Mar 7, 2012
Hamilcarus wrote:
<quoted text>OUTSIDESLAVIA
Ohh fu kk, i want you so badly
Hamilcarus

Buffalo, NY

#13 Mar 7, 2012
Outside EU wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh fu kk, i want you so badly
badloslavia
Outside EU

Mosjøen, Norway

#14 Mar 7, 2012
Hamilcarus wrote:
<quoted text>badloslavia
Ahhh, i love you more and more....do you want me to come inside you?

Srbe na Vrbe

#15 Mar 7, 2012
When Slavs moved to Balkans two headed Eagle already existed and was being used by the Byzantine Empire. For decades Slavs fought against the Byzantine Empire attacking it from the West, while Turks were attacking it form the East. Turko-Serbian alliance existed long before Turks invaded Balkans.

Prishtina, Kosovo

#16 Mar 7, 2012
The Furthest Distance wrote:
<quoted text>Turkey, with the help of Serbs.
ottoman serbs :)
Outside EU

Mosjøen, Norway

#17 Mar 7, 2012
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
ottoman serbs :)
you are such a nasty girl prishtina!
Hamilcarus

Buffalo, NY

#18 Mar 7, 2012
Outside EU wrote:
<quoted text>
you are such a nasty girl prishtina!
outsideslavia
Nanderelle

Dubai, UAE

#19 Mar 8, 2012
Serbs are pigs!,they live in mud and eat their own sh*t!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 1 hr Strahd 11,115
Alvanian Naz! Axis and Fascists cooperation and... 1 hr florian 12
Russia gives blankets to Kosovo Serbs instead o... (Dec '11) 2 hr Hungarian 101 84
Third Albanian state created in Balkans 4 hr Florian 63
There is no god. 4 hr Florian 134
Rama: Serbia isn't Albania's enemy 4 hr Florian 35
USA trip for Serbian university kids 4 hr say cheese 21
More from around the web