Madona zgazila pravoslavni krst :)

Posted in the Serbia Forum

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 11, 2012
alvanians are slaves

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Oct 11, 2012
dunb shitban you dont even understand what your reading lol no wonder your all dying from diseases and suicides and killing each other. she did it to your muslims and to the catholic church and every religion you dumb fck she is fighting for people like you that are gay and wanting equal rights.fcking dumb diseased alvanians are dumb hehehehe
KLA terrorists

Van Nuys, CA

#3 Oct 11, 2012
Albanians are so stupid, especially this idiot
"bullsh-it"...how ignorant can you be... Madona is all about herself and always something different, like, Obama is black Muslim ... she is promoting her music and her very liberal views ...you must be stupid to take Madona seriously at all...
KLA terrorists

Van Nuys, CA

#4 Oct 11, 2012
serbs kings of bullsh-it wrote:
http://www.kurir-info.rs/madon a-zgazila-pravoslavni-krst-cla nak-454461
Idiot "bullsh-it"...Madona is all about controversy and always does things like that ...dressing up provocative, say or due something outrageous ...
Madona is all about Madona...
You have no clue who Madona is??? Really!!!!!
Keep writing your bullsh-it...that's you're only good for!!!!!

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#5 Oct 12, 2012
lol!
Srpski Radikali

Belgrade, Serbia

#6 Oct 12, 2012
Budala nije samo to pravoslavni krst nego je i katolicki krst jel pravoslavci i katolici imaju isti krst i veruju u Isusa.A ko neveruje u Boga to su osobe koje neznaju sa svojim zivotom i nemogu da se snadju to su sektasi protestanti.
Albanian BS

Van Nuys, CA

#8 Oct 12, 2012
Kako znas da je bas pravoslavni? Kako znas da li je Srpski a ne Ruski, Grcki, Makedonski, Jermenski,
Rumunski, kako znas da nije Katolicki Krst? Madona veruje u $$$$$... BUDALO !!!!!
Srpski Radikali

Belgrade, Serbia

#10 Oct 13, 2012
Budala nije samo to pravoslavni krst nego je i katolicki krst jel pravoslavci i katolici imaju isti krst i veruju u Isusa.A ko neveruje u Boga to su osobe koje neznaju sa svojim zivotom i nemogu da se snadju to su sektasi protestanti.
madona sektaska kurva.

Location hidden

#11 Oct 13, 2012
Srpski Radikali wrote:
madona sektaska kurva.
Why do you call it 'pravoslavni krst (kurac)' and not christian cross? You like Arabs more than Roman Catholics. Everybody knows that.
Ante Dalmatino

Balzan, Malta

#12 Oct 13, 2012
madonna is an atheist which she confessed million times. She didn't step on Orthodox Cross only but on catholic one as well. Anyway let's not spoil the small moment of joy for talbanian loser from canada.
Srpski Radikali

Belgrade, Serbia

#13 Oct 14, 2012
madona pravo posle smrti ide u pakao zar nesvata kako ce njena deca nositi greh.
SOKOL

Balzan, Malta

#14 Oct 14, 2012
One of madonna's famous quotes:

"when I get on my knees, it's not to pray"

What a hoe... and when I think that she was my sympathy when I was a boy. Well, people's look can deceive.
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#15 Oct 14, 2012
lol hihihi

Location hidden

#16 Oct 15, 2012
Srpski Radikali

Belgrade, Serbia

#17 Oct 16, 2012
Tuzilastvo Haskog tribunala zakljucilo da su optuzeni Ramus Haradinaj, Idriz Baljaj i Lahij Brahimaj odgovorni za ubistva, okrutno ponasanje i mucenje, i da su krsili zakone i obicaje ratovanja, tokom sukoba na Kosovu 1998. godine.

http://www.rts.rs/page/stories/sr/story/135/H ...
Srpski Radikali

Belgrade, Serbia

#19 Oct 16, 2012
Jyllands-Posten_Muhammad_drawi ngs.jpg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 2 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 1,360
News November 7, 2016 2 hr sava 85
News Donald Trump Embarks On His Apology Tour Before... 20 hr sava 20
News PM Vucic ready to establish 'hotline with Prist... Sun svrbisatanci 1
News Serbian activists beaten after protesting war c... Sun svrbisatanci 1
Zasto Srbiju pogodi svaka nepogoda? Sun svrbisatanci 1
Srbija: Da li znate koji je ovo grad? (Sep '11) Sun Bugarsko kopile i... 4
More from around the web