milocev

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

poems for the spirit of albanians...at least you live there...not like the fake albanian expatriates
albo

Tiranė, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

Bravo very very beautiful.
alban

Freeport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

hey man show some respect over here.
"ndonse jam i merguar dashurin per ty kosove zemra se ka harruar"
milocev wrote:
poems for the spirit of albanians...at least you live there...not like the fake albanian expatriates
milocev

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

alban wrote:
hey man show some respect over here.
"ndonse jam i merguar dashurin per ty kosove zemra se ka harruar"
<quoted text>
i didn't mean you...i got a bit carried away...i'm an expatriate...but i don't know from where?//?
alban

Freeport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

alright finsih ur weed, and it will come to u!
milocev wrote:
<quoted text> i didn't mean you...i got a bit carried away...i'm an expatriate...but i don't know from where?//?
milocev

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

alban wrote:
alright finsih ur weed, and it will come to u!
<quoted text>
I GOT BUSTED FOR WEED IN YOUR TOWN...ABOUT 12 YEARS AGO...SMOKIN' GANJA IN LINCOLN PARK...I DID 10 DAYS IN THE WORST HELLHOLE JAIL IN THE WORLD...COOK COUNTY JAIL!!!I WAS STABBED 2 TIMES IN A HALF-DOZEN DUST UPS....NOW WHEN I PASS THROUGH CHICAGO...I STAY IN O'Hare until transfer flight
alban

Freeport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

u are not joking right!
cuz cook county is the worst jail, i don't want to see my worst enemies go there. The feds are about to charge our county and state with prisoner neglect. u must have had lots of weed with you, or u couldn't post bail. what happned?!
milocev wrote:
<quoted text> I GOT BUSTED FOR WEED IN YOUR TOWN...ABOUT 12 YEARS AGO...SMOKIN' GANJA IN LINCOLN PARK...I DID 10 DAYS IN THE WORST HELLHOLE JAIL IN THE WORLD...COOK COUNTY JAIL!!!I WAS STABBED 2 TIMES IN A HALF-DOZEN DUST UPS....NOW WHEN I PASS THROUGH CHICAGO...I STAY IN O'Hare until transfer flight
milocev

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

4 real...chicago cops were writing me and a friend a ticket 4 disorderly conduct...instead of weed possesion....i had a load on and told the cops ...that with that stupid checkered hat...you look like ralph Kramden the bus driver...they tore up the tickets...and arrested us...we took a plea deal 4 12 days in cook county...in ten days i had 6 dust ups and was stabbed 2 times...once with a butcher knife from the kitchen...i was able to jam with the Aryan Brotherhood to stay alive...i still have their SS tattoo on my neck...BELIEVE THAT???? but alls well..that ends well!
alban

Freeport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

if u are not making this stuff up, you have got some real fcuked up experince. can't u get rid of ss tattoo tho!
milocev wrote:
4 real...chicago cops were writing me and a friend a ticket 4 disorderly conduct...instead of weed possesion....i had a load on and told the cops ...that with that stupid checkered hat...you look like ralph Kramden the bus driver...they tore up the tickets...and arrested us...we took a plea deal 4 12 days in cook county...in ten days i had 6 dust ups and was stabbed 2 times...once with a butcher knife from the kitchen...i was able to jam with the Aryan Brotherhood to stay alive...i still have their SS tattoo on my neck...BELIEVE THAT???? but alls well..that ends well!
agron

Tiranė, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

VIVA ETHNIC ALBANIA.
LONG LIVE USA ( United States of Albania)
milocev

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

agron wrote:
VIVA ETHNIC ALBANIA.
Tani qe une e di se ti nuk je mysyliman bie dakord me ty.se cfare thua!
milocev

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

alban wrote:
if u are not making this stuff up, you have got some real fcuked up experince. can't u get rid of ss tattoo tho!
<quoted text>
i'll cover it up with a bigger tattoo...but my wife likes it...i told her SS stands for super sport....believe That????? all women are basically gullable and stupid!

“Serbs are worse than animals”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

agron wrote:
VIVA ETHNIC ALBANIA.
There is no other alternative...there is another alternative but for that to happen "milocev" must be "waisted" lol!
milocev

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

keeping u informed wrote:
<quoted text>There is no other alternative...there is another alternative but for that to happen "milocev" must be "waisted" lol!
just my bad luck...to be wasted by an 18 year old boy!

“Serbs are worse than animals”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2008

milocev wrote:
<quoted text> just my bad luck...to be wasted by an 18 year old boy!
you know what they say..."never say never"!!!
agron

Tiranė, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2008

Viva ethnic Albania
ernes

Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

o qka hamami po shkruni anglisht po nese shkruni anglisht perkthene edhe shqip,se krejt se kuptojn gjuhen angleze
simpatiki

Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

kisha bo nje kerkes tek ju qe shkruni poezi ju lus shum nese e shkruni anglisht a mundeni me perkthy edhe shqip bre , edhe nese e shkruni e boni ngjit edhe shqip veq e shkruni perkthim edhe shum ma mir esht ashtu. tungi simpatiki ju pershendet.
United States of ALBANIA

Pully, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2009

simpatiki wrote:
kisha bo nje kerkes tek ju qe shkruni poezi ju lus shum nese e shkruni anglisht a mundeni me perkthy edhe shqip bre , edhe nese e shkruni e boni ngjit edhe shqip veq e shkruni perkthim edhe shum ma mir esht ashtu. tungi simpatiki ju pershendet.
E um rrofsh topat

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Serbia Forum right now

Search the Serbia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 3 min Serbien muss Sterben 320
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 4 min Arvanitis Sclavoktonos 9,040
Church to mark the real centenary of the start ... 30 min Arvanitis Sclavoktonos 49
Arvanites = Arberesh = REAL Albanians! "Shiptar... 45 min Arvanit Sclavulgaroktonos 20
Albania-Kosovo military agreement raises concer... (Jul '13) 49 min Barbarian 3,158
SERBS, the mongrels of europe!!! (Jun '13) 50 min Jedi Mind Tricks 29
Can you imagine a united Balkan military union? 56 min Arvanitis Kolokotronis 1
•••
•••