Tensions Mount As Rehabilitation Push...

Tensions Mount As Rehabilitation Push For Serb General Progresses

There are 15 comments on the Weekday Magazine story from Oct 5, 2012, titled Tensions Mount As Rehabilitation Push For Serb General Progresses. In it, Weekday Magazine reports that:

Amid mounting public tension driven by months of delay, the Municipal Court in Belgrade has declared an official date of death for Dragoljub "Draza" Mihailovic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Weekday Magazine.

Greater Serbia

Adelaide, Australia

#1 Oct 5, 2012
This is great news Draza is a Serb cetnik hero who defended his Serb nation against communists and Muslim and ustasa Nazi's about time the truth will come out and Draza will be recognized for what he really is a national hero who fought for justice and freedom,even America admits that and his monuments are all over the western world,I don't see pavalvic,tito,or muslim leaders any where because they were Nazi's,serb nation will get justice and compensation for genocide committed on its people this is the next step towards justice better late then never the communists will never be in a position to cover up these war crimes ever again,LON LIVE GREATER SERBIA CCCC.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#2 Oct 6, 2012
Greater Serbia wrote:
This is great news Draza is a Serb cetnik hero who defended his Serb nation against communists and Muslim and ustasa Nazi's about time the truth will come out and Draza will be recognized for what he really is a national hero who fought for justice and freedom,even America admits that and his monuments are all over the western world,I don't see pavalvic,tito,or muslim leaders any where because they were Nazi's,serb nation will get justice and compensation for genocide committed on its people this is the next step towards justice better late then never the communists will never be in a position to cover up these war crimes ever again,LON LIVE GREATER SERBIA CCCC.
Draza was the greatest servoslavenazi of all times since 1389.
Karolcik

Msida, Malta

#3 Oct 7, 2012
“most Western scholars -- and many in Serbia -- consider his dealings with the Axis Powers and his oversight of ethnic massacres to be incontrovertible facts”

"In this case we are dealing with a politically-motivated revisionist project inspired by a Serbian nationalist reading of twentieth-century Yugoslav history."

“Mihailovic's Chetniks rescue of U.S. pilots didn't represent any kind of anti-fascist commitment. They did rescue these American pilots, but on other occasions they rescued German pilots and handed them over to the Germans."
Sokol OvO

Balzan, Malta

#4 Oct 7, 2012
Adelaide divorced croat wrote:
�Mihailovic's Chetniks rescue of U.S. pilots didn't represent any kind of anti-fascist commitment. They did rescue these American pilots, but on other occasions they rescued German pilots and handed them over to the Germans."
Yet another example of stupidity of a poser who's been humiliated by me so much he started to use my IP

According to this, germans were shooting their own airplanes over occupied Serbia. Hahah go end your life you retarded pedo boy molesting croat freak
Sokol OvO

Msida, Malta

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Stupid chetnik nazi kiddie fiddler, Germany also had war planes flying over Jugo!

Draza Mihailovic’s commander Pavle Djurisic, was the recipient of a prestigious award from Adolf Hitler — Knight’s Cross of the Iron Cross — is seen in this photo with German officers.

http://bosniakandjewishfriendship.files.wordp...

http://bosniakandjewishfriendship.files.wordp...
Banovic

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#6 Oct 7, 2012
Karolcik wrote:
“most Western scholars -- and many in Serbia -- consider his dealings with the Axis Powers and his oversight of ethnic massacres to be incontrovertible facts”
"In this case we are dealing with a politically-motivated revisionist project inspired by a Serbian nationalist reading of twentieth-century Yugoslav history."
“Mihailovic's Chetniks rescue of U.S. pilots didn't represent any kind of anti-fascist commitment. They did rescue these American pilots, but on other occasions they rescued German pilots and handed them over to the Germans."
Banovic

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#7 Oct 7, 2012
Serbonazis

East Amherst, NY

#8 Oct 8, 2012
Mihailovic is one of the worst serbian war criminals of all times from WWII.
Karolcik

Czech Republic

#9 Oct 8, 2012
I think any Yugoslavian regime would have to charge him with treason, not only the communist one. It is somewhat hard to understand how his actions could be regarded as being in accordance with the Yugoslavian statehood.

In any case he sdould be judged according to the then moral standards (which obviously lied low) and not according to the contemporary ones.
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#10 Oct 8, 2012
Greater Serbia wrote:
yes he can have staues because he is dead, the western world let pavlic live to old age
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#11 Oct 8, 2012
Karolcik wrote:
I think any Yugoslavian regime would have to charge him with treason, not only the communist one. It is somewhat hard to understand how his actions could be regarded as being in accordance with the Yugoslavian statehood.
In any case he sdould be judged according to the then moral standards (which obviously lied low) and not according to the contemporary ones.
if u judged him by the 10 moral standards he would be shot,
haha, sorry he was. haha
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#12 Oct 8, 2012
the truth is this:
the current facsist elite in a 3ed world pinprick + their fascist diaspora want this to happen.
they now cannot complain if others in their vicinity do the same
Ljubljana, Slovenia

#13 Oct 8, 2012
truth vs croats
reality wrote:
the truth is this:
the current facsist elite in a 3ed world pinprick + their fascist diaspora want this to happen.
they now cannot complain if others in their vicinity do the same
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#14 Oct 8, 2012
the hypocrisy/stupidity of many rednacks hare is that they claim
ustase were
THE criminals in ww2. the
BIG but is their current argument about 90's - all committed crimes. the
REALITY IS the
SERBs committed 99.5% of said
CRIMEs
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#15 Oct 9, 2012
Draza is the WWII war criminal. Fact!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Western Integration vs. Putinism in the Balkans... 6 hr amc 2
Trener (57) karatea obljubio učenicu (13) 11 hr lol 1
Milosevic was poisoning himself while in Hague ... 11 hr lol 1
Patrijarh na mukama: I vladike kupovale diplome 11 hr lol 1
News Serbia shocked by UEFA decision to accept Kosovo 21 hr Osmius 17
News Former Yugo's mega film star Bata Zivojinovic d... Tue Serbian Mapping 1
News Where to explore Belgrade's Brutalist architecture Tue Serbian Mapping 1
More from around the web