Merry Christmas to all Catholics and ...

Merry Christmas to all Catholics and Protestants

Posted in the Serbia Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“World is ruled by>>>”

Since: Dec 08

law of the jungle

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Merry Christmas to all Catholics and Protestant world wide
Anonymous

Czech Republic

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Merry Christmas to atheists, too; they usually celebrate it together with Roman Catholics or Protestants in central European countries. Peace to all.
diroguevara

UAE

#3 Dec 19, 2012
stop spamming and have some respect we all know your agenda and who you are

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4 Dec 19, 2012
diroguevara wrote:
stop spamming and have some respect we all know your agenda and who you are
that's pretty funny coming from you considering u can't come up with ur own Name on topix u have to steal someone elses. How pathetic.
diroguevara

UAE

#5 Dec 19, 2012
ALBOZ4LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>that's pretty funny coming from you considering u can't come up with ur own Name on topix u have to steal someone elses. How pathetic.
and wtf are you???some hidden location coward with few at least nick names..lol my location is on and again

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6 Dec 19, 2012
diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
and wtf are you???some hidden location coward with few at least nick names..lol my location is on and again
I have had the same Name since I signed up 2 years ago, unlike some people like u who have to change their name every 2 weeks or even use other peoples names. I'm located in Detroit Michigan. If u ever visit michigan I would be more than happy to meet up with u. Plus even if my location was shown it wouldn't matter. Almost 800,000 ppl in Detroit. Its not like u will know my home address or anything u idiot. So why does it matter if my location is on private or not.
diroguevara

UAE

#7 Dec 19, 2012
ALBOZ4LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I have had the same Name since I signed up 2 years ago, unlike some people like u who have to change their name every 2 weeks or even use other peoples names. I'm located in Detroit Michigan. If u ever visit michigan I would be more than happy to meet up with u. Plus even if my location was shown it wouldn't matter. Almost 800,000 ppl in Detroit. Its not like u will know my home address or anything u idiot. So why does it matter if my location is on private or not.
i am not really interested in your history nor in Detroit population which is public information and not a secret,..talking some people like u who have to change their name every 2 weeks or even use other peoples names.hmm well it suits you not me furthermore i am astonished why would you post all of your crap in here specifically??????????oh i seee you arent catholic nor you are protestants hehe ok so you mut be serb collaborator in way or another
Dalmatino

Msida, Malta

#8 Dec 19, 2012
I see my bosnian tranny hoe is getting paranoid and psychotic here, thinking everyone are using numerous names hahaha, getting angry on his former albanian boyfriend as well, ALBOZ lol

Stern des Sudens

“Kosova, gjaku im qe nuk falet!”

Since: Sep 09

Kosova, Albania

#9 Dec 19, 2012
ALBOZ4LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I have had the same Name since I signed up 2 years ago, unlike some people like u who have to change their name every 2 weeks or even use other peoples names. I'm located in Detroit Michigan. If u ever visit michigan I would be more than happy to meet up with u. Plus even if my location was shown it wouldn't matter. Almost 800,000 ppl in Detroit. Its not like u will know my home address or anything u idiot. So why does it matter if my location is on private or not.
Pershendetje Alboz. DiroguevarA with Dubai IP is our friend....we have a serv using proxies(Malta or US) and misusing his nickname....do not mix them plz...
diroguevara

UAE

#10 Dec 19, 2012
lol
malta-ljubljana-belgrade has something to say
and again
yank kids kill each other

Balzan, Malta

#11 Dec 19, 2012
It wasn't ALBOZ who mixed them you pederast pedophile, it was diroguevara
ALBOZ4LIFE

Balzan, Malta

#12 Dec 19, 2012
diroguevara wrote:
lol
malta-ljubljana-belgrade has something to say
and again
Why you so paranoid my coksucker? Relax a little. Go do some sheiks for few dirhams
fk pravoslavu

UAE

#13 Dec 19, 2012
lol serb defending his sect no matter what

Stern des Sudens

“Kosova, gjaku im qe nuk falet!”

Since: Sep 09

Kosova, Albania

#14 Dec 19, 2012
Send to us,ur sister...me and Diro jebacemo nju do nesvesti...

“Mr C and S”

Since: Feb 09

Bracaland

#15 Dec 19, 2012
an honest wish from a muslim bosniak slav to christian brethren....congrats, d!..u are dead meat according to Prishtina.
diroguevara

UAE

#16 Dec 19, 2012
Stern des Sudens wrote:
Send to us,ur sister...me and Diro jebacemo nju do nesvesti...
haha lol do nesvesti
ALBOZ4LIFE

Msida, Malta

#17 Dec 19, 2012
What did you say pederast stern: you will f...k each other until you are unconscious? I know you will, you and diro have developed a relationship since the day 1 on this forum. A platonic love. It would be a wonderful gay islamic wedding, just like islamic custom says: mohammad and allah who were fudge packin each other.
diroguevara

UAE

#18 Dec 19, 2012
ALBOZ4LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you so paranoid my coksucker? Relax a little. Go do some sheiks for few dirhams
whats up electronics salesman or we call it n bosnia PIJACAR if you need some money prepare your sis and everything will be ok
diroguevara

UAE

#19 Dec 19, 2012
ALBOZ4LIFE
i am i was i ill always be friend and Alie of Albanian people..you mixed me up with some sick Serbs today and i fkd up myself lets make this wright
Merry Christmas to all Catholics Protestants and orthodox later on
ALBOZ4LIFE

Balzan, Malta

#20 Dec 19, 2012
What are you? A cheap labour truck unloading FIZIKALAC ahhaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kosovo's new president Thaci takes office amid ... 6 hr srbija jebena nacija 507
News Afghan Migrant Shot Dead in Serbia 8 hr MUSLIM BUTCHERS 2
MILANOVIĆ O SRBIMA 'Žele biti gospodari Ba... 9 hr srbija jebena nacija 1
News Outrage over 'inhumane' slapping of female foot... 9 hr srbija jebena nacija 1
Ovako su se Amerikanci sprdali sa Srbijom 9 hr srbija jebena nacija 1
Poll Your Favourite Song! (Jan '10) 15 hr Dove1 5,223
News Biden warns Kosovo of 'cancer' of corruption Pr... Tue MUSLIM BUTCHERS 57
More from around the web