Serbia, Croatia relations hit by Storm

Aug 23, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SETimes news

Every year on August 5th, Croatia celebrates the so-called "Operation Storm" as Victory and Homeland Gratitude Day, commemorating the operation that broke down the Serbian armed forces in Croatia and ended the four-year war.

Comments (Page 211)

Showing posts 4,201 - 4,220 of4,392
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ZAVNOH

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
My condolences definitely.
Serbs have also lost so many of their loved ones.
As you will.
Dear Strahd

Let us not forget anyone that suffers. Suffering can bring hurt and wars.
ZAVNOH

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

ZAVNOH wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Strahd
Let us not forget anyone that suffers. Suffering can bring hurt and wars.
That doesnt make any sence, " Suffering can bring hurt & wars " ?????
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

who will be save..
not will be to much
nothiong very specil weapen..less then tiny chip
without nothing and knownone
if they have that before
this planet not will be exist
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
ZAVNOH

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

ZAVNOH wrote:
<quoted text>That doesnt make any sence, " Suffering can bring hurt & wars " ?????
Dear imposter

Philosophy is not your strong point. When you get older you may understand the complexitys of war. Until then keep learning.
ZAVNOH

Surrey Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

ZAVNOH wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear imposter
Philosophy is not your strong point. When you get older you may understand the complexitys of war. Until then keep learning.
You are mentaly dislexic, Sokol oVo you retarded repetitive parrot with Sydney post id
ZAVNOH

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

ZAVNOH wrote:
<quoted text>You are mentaly dislexic, Sokol oVo you retarded repetitive parrot with Sydney post id
You are confused and paranoid. This is what happens when you take another name and pretend to be that person.
I
ZAVNOH

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

ZAVNOH wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear imposter
I know all about philosophy I studied at harvard for four years and read all there is to know about dragi Tito!!

Since: Jan 13

Point Cook, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Your view is popular with the extremists of this forum, like your radical entourage that are following our civil discussion and making their own little comments, but you are not all Croats.
In a world of billions Serbs are not bothered by a few Croats and Albanians with deap seeted issues about some Balkan Slavic group of people called Serbs that most of humanity doesn't care one or the other.
So what. Big deal.
You forgot to mention Bosnians, Turks, Germans and Austrians, all nations that dislike serbs
Strahd

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Parastam wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention Bosnians, Turks, Germans and Austrians, all nations that dislike serbs
Germans have been hated and have hated others, but I got along alright with the ones I met, although you probably have ones that hate Serbs, but most of those would not like Balkanites generally.

A Pole on another thread on Serb topix dislikes Jews and Albanians more than Serbs. Other Europeans, including your Austrians and Germans hate the mosques and muslim Turks. At the European Cup everyone hated everyone, especially their neighbours Euro style.

Sorry to break this to you

I been around the block a few times and this might come as a shock to you, but most people outside the Balkans don't give a sht for Serbs, Croats or Albanians one way or the other so no point involving them, unless you are Bosnian Muslim or Hungarian.

I am aware that certain Croats and Albanians would love humanity to be obsessed about a small nation of Balkan Slavs called Serbs.

Now you can do the obvious and announce that you really are not a Croat, Bosnian Muslim or Albanian. Yeah, right.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

your earth is under projection for blow up..
now who will save you
our lovely brothers Serb..we love them very much as our-self..we save them before ones more is some.

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
your earth is under projection for blow up..
now who will save you
our lovely brothers Serb..we love them very much as our-self..we save them before ones more is some.
Lay off the drugs!
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

thanks
you are so kind
perfect well wishers

tiny chips will be ready
for blow up
liked or not

why others is better
you think they don't have nothing
ZAVNOH

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
thanks
you are so kind
perfect well wishers
tiny chips will be ready
for blow up
liked or not
why others is better
you think they don't have nothing
amazing and thought provoking. i was going to purchase some motivational dvds from amway but all i need is to read your posts to inspire. you are an inspiration and i aspire to inspire my self and others to learn your wisdom and wealth of knowledge
NIKOLA

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

pocahontas wrote:
<quoted text>
I am one of the Govnovina and Markac supporters whose en masse celebratory ways, all over Croatia, didn't sit well with Serbia. It won't come as a surprise to you that that "sort" of Croat isn't going to be fussed in the slightest It's amusing to watch you now trying to distance yourself from all of the damning racist and hate filled comments you've made.
mmm The Queen of Hypocrites strikes Again!!!

Why is it that when you see a Serb being Pro Serbian and anti Cowardly croat, its racism and hatred?

Yet when pathetic creatures that have the Misfortune of being born Cowardly croats (LIKE YOU)attack everything Serbian, its excused as pride in your Peasant heritage?

Man, it must really Suck being You!!!

Still, you didnt ask to have the Stigma of being born Cowardly croat. Atleast you are Christian, so you can console yourself in the fact that the Good Lord loves all his children, even the Grubby little creatures who Foul this earth called Cowardly croats!

Which means, he even Loves a Wretched little Hypocrite like You...
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

tesla put hocu necu plus i minus
na action dolazi reaction pazi sto govoris
jedni imaju 3 jedni 4 jedni 7 jedni 12 jedni 123 jedni 16 jedni 24 plus jedan 25 a
jedan ima 3x heaven
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

jedni 12 jedni 13 jedni 15 24 25

a neko ima sve
byyyyyyyyyy
Dalmatino

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that when you see a Serb being Pro Serbian and anti Cowardly croat, its racism and hatred?
Yet when pathetic creatures that have the Misfortune of being born Cowardly croats (LIKE YOU)attack everything Serbian, its excused as pride in your Peasant heritage?
Still, you didnt ask to have the Stigma of being born Cowardly croat. Atleast you are Christian, so you can console yourself in the fact that the Good Lord loves all his children, even the Grubby little creatures who Foul this earth called Cowardly croats!
lol Montenegrins. Winnipeg, you, the bone heads that went to fight the Ustasa during WW2 where most ended up defecting to the Ustasa instead. Then there's the rtards outside Dubrovnik in the 90's bombing the old city and fishing boats as strategic targets.
Seriously, you Montenegrins need to stop having sex with your mothers.
Christian

Croydon, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get the idea that the Lord loves grubby creatures.
You know He hates sinners and He throws them in hell to burn and be tormented forever.
Be careful, don't go around proclaiming that God loves everyone. He only loves those who do His will.
pocahontas

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Ti bi momce htio znati, od kud su mi otac i mati.
Tvoje oko mene prati, hoces sve o meni znati.
Bunjevka il Pokupljanka, il Zagorka il Licanka,
Dalmatinka il Slavonka, Goranka il Hercegovka,
Podravka il Istrijanka, Medumurka il Bosanka,
Bodulka il Primorka, Baranjka il Bilogorka.
Bistrog cela, lijepog lica, ja sam mlada Hrvatica.
S0K0L

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you get the idea that the Lord loves grubby creatures.
You know He hates sinners and He throws them in hell to burn and be tormented forever.
Be careful, don't go around proclaiming that God loves everyone. He only loves those who do His will.
God loves all mankind but hates the sin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,201 - 4,220 of4,392
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Serbia Forum right now

Search the Serbia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Croatian software company IN2 buys Serbian peer... 5 min Keidyy 13
Serb-Iranian Brotherhood 24 min Keidyy 4
Eminem hate Serbs (Feb '11) 29 min Keidyy 144
Ljubjana Ljubi lubi historical famous quotes 32 min Magyar 101 126
More and more Serbs learning Albanian 58 min Albanian-Turkish Brothers 23
Englishman, I need help with understanding a Se... 59 min Albanian-Turkish Brothers 4
PM Tony Abbott Congratulates Croatian Community 1 hr Dr Milan Sufflay 1
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation 2 hr Magyar 101 4,629
•••
•••
•••
•••