Serbia, Croatia relations hit by Storm

Aug 23, 2011 Full story: SETimes news 4,399

Every year on August 5th, Croatia celebrates the so-called "Operation Storm" as Victory and Homeland Gratitude Day, commemorating the operation that broke down the Serbian armed forces in Croatia and ended the four-year war.

Full Story

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#3974 Jan 17, 2013
And Stradh, what language family is Serb in? Same family as Gypsy, Pakistani, Afghan.
CRNGORArecnized Kosova

United States

#3975 Jan 17, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehehe
I'm not dropping any names in my discussion with you. You grab onto these other posters like some sort of safety cushion.
Buddy ???? I am your buddy, keep focused.
Since you are dropping names again maybe we can talk about the times when that Canadian Winipeg poster made you look like the biggest fool in existence, how you tried to use him to back your crackpot claims about Serbs from Croatia being Croats, but he shot you down and made you look a fool, again, and that left you chasing him all over the threads for years on end, copy and paste that same Serbs are Turks drivel that makes us all fall asleep everytime you post it.
Two clowns at the circus, remember that.
winnie never shot anyone down except for himself you magarac
as always you make up stupid lies and I expected better from you my friend
CRNGORArecnized Kosova

United States

#3976 Jan 17, 2013
ATTENTION forum I have changed my nick now. The serb poster from ljubljana has been using my nick "Crnagora recnized Kosova"
lets hope he doesnt try anymore of his tricks and use my new nick!
Strahd

Australia

#3977 Jan 17, 2013
CRNGORArecnized Kosova wrote:
ATTENTION forum I have changed my nick now. The serb poster from ljubljana has been using my nick "Crnagora recnized Kosova"
lets hope he doesnt try anymore of his tricks and use my new nick!
Who cares.
Strahd

Australia

#3978 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
winnie never shot anyone down except for himself you magarac
as always you make up stupid lies and I expected better from you my friend
Hahahahaha You are the only donkey here.

That post just shows the truth of my statement friend.
Tomo

Australia

#3979 Jan 17, 2013
American-progress wrote:
<quoted text>
No the Serbs were unfairly demonized by the western media. Exaggerated casualty numbers in Bosnia, Bosnian's dressed as Serbs shooting at their own targets to make Serbs look evil in the Western media.
Not to mention those damned Bosniaks invited Muslim Arab scum to Europe to fight and kill Serbs, some Serbs were even savagely beheaded by these Arab animals.
My point is in reality Serbia truly fought for the stability of Yugoslavia.
How about you ask yourself why the Serbs fought so hard to keep Yugoslavia from falling apart mmm. Its very interesting. Most reasons wars are fought is for power and money and that is fact, so if Yugoslavia was so great why did all the other territory's want to break away,ask yourself that. I'll tell you, they were sick and tiered of living in poverty while all the wealth from Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia/Herzegovia went straight into the pockets of the rich and corrupt in Belgrade, thats why. How about your USA, they too only fight wars for personal gain, would they be in Iraq and Afganistan if there was no oil there, I think not, why aren't the US in Ethiopia, Somalia etc, because there is nothing of value to the US there. So try not to be so hypocritical my American friend.
Strahd

Australia

#3980 Jan 17, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
And Stradh, what language family is Serb in? Same family as Gypsy, Pakistani, Afghan.
Hey Atilla

Anyone that has done even a cursory study of linguistics as per European language families would term Serbian as Slavic, and Indo European subset.

Now If Serbian is Gypsie so is Croat.

As for Hungarian

“Hungarian is a Uralic language, more specifically an Ugric language; the most closely related languages are Mansi and Khanty of western Siberia (see Khanty–Mansia).”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_langua...

“However, the Hunnish rule had not been long-lasting, as the Hungarians soon fell under Turk (Göktürks) rule. The Turk Empire flourished from the 6th century to the 8th century. This is very probably the time when the Hungarians were first exposed to the concept of writing, through the Göktürks' mediation. The latter used the Orkhon script or Turkic runic script, and reputedly the Old Hungarian script (rovásírás) is a parent writing system of it.”

“The Hungarians call themselves Magyars (pronounced like madyar). Their external name, Hungarian, derive from the Turkic word onugor, meaning "ten arrows", and referring to a tribal alliance”

“In the era of the Turkic influences, Hungarians developed especially culturally: the borrowed vocabulary consist of terms referring to sophisticated dressing, and the words of a learned upper class society. The phrases of basic literacy are also of Turkic origin. A number of words related to agriculture and viticulture have the same background”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_H...
Non Wiki

Hungarian Turkic Uralic Altaic commonalities

http://www.columbia.edu/~sss31/Turkiye/macarc...

Mongolian and Samoyed connections

http://members.tripod.com/~yukon_2/language2....

Nothing wrong with Mongols and Samoyeds, but you should know your origins and how at your earliest inception it was basically a Turkic origin, linguistics prove it, and there is a Hungarian festivity with some Mongolian Turkic like horsemanship and dances, practises.

I cant be bothered to talk about Hungarians for too long as I dislike the people and culture.

Its like someone took some Turkic tribe just west of China and deposited it into central Europe. Well, it started with Atilla.
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#3981 Jan 17, 2013
American-progress wrote:
<quoted text>
No the Serbs were unfairly demonized by the western media. Exaggerated casualty numbers in Bosnia, Bosnian's dressed as Serbs shooting at their own targets to make Serbs look evil in the Western media.
Not to mention those damned Bosniaks invited Muslim Arab scum to Europe to fight and kill Serbs, some Serbs were even savagely beheaded by these Arab animals.
My point is in reality Serbia truly fought for the stability of Yugoslavia.
if that is what u called stability black man? u are nuts. obviously the rest of ur cuntry did not think so & helped the croats for a start. u must be so proud
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#3982 Jan 17, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix is your life and commitment, noticed you helping your Albo buddies and trashing Greeks.
I am glad that you are representing Siptars and Croats. Says a lot about em when they have a Balkan reject like you on their side.
I can tell I easily got to you.
You shot off about nine or so posts of dedication to me, you even ignored the others posters replying to you, but not even in one of
them did you answer my question
We will get back to that very soon.
u are deranged hahaha
of course i did, u have become my hobby.
u have no answers but still think u are winning
siptars and croats (what about bosnians, are u saying they are croat?) are better than serb/turk nutjobs who start fights then run away & whinge.
ps hungary has greater history and culture than serbistan, not to mention beauty and architecture.
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#3983 Jan 17, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix is your life and commitment, noticed you helping your Albo buddies and trashing Greeks.
I am glad that you are representing Siptars and Croats. Says a lot about em when they have a Balkan reject like you on their side.
I can tell I easily got to you.
You shot off about nine or so posts of dedication to me, you even ignored the others posters replying to you, but not even in one of
them did you answer my question
We will get back to that very soon.
hey wait, i almost forgot while reading ur rubbish, do we have a date on sunday or what? u didn't answer that question either, haha
too busy being frustrated and angry i guess.
CRNGORArecnized Kosova

United States

#3984 Jan 17, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha You are the only donkey here.
That post just shows the truth of my statement friend.
your twin winnie first called his krajina dad a orthodox Croat and after that a Montenegrin and a couple of weeks ago said he didnt like serbs because they back stabbed krajisnici hahahaha your own blundering twin winnie shot down your own mob

hahahahaha nice one Strahd you magarac

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3985 Jan 17, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
That's a real stupid and racist thing to say, especially when your language is in the same family as Turkish, Mongolian and Japanese.

Serbs are apart of the Indo-European Slavic branch.

Location hidden

#3986 Jan 17, 2013
Tomo wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you ask yourself why the Serbs fought so hard to keep Yugoslavia from falling apart mmm. Its very interesting. Most reasons wars are fought is for power and money and that is fact, so if Yugoslavia was so great why did all the other territory's want to break away,ask yourself that. I'll tell you, they were sick and tiered of living in poverty while all the wealth from Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia/Herzegovia went straight into the pockets of the rich and corrupt in Belgrade, thats why. How about your USA, they too only fight wars for personal gain, would they be in Iraq and Afganistan if there was no oil there, I think not, why aren't the US in Ethiopia, Somalia etc, because there is nothing of value to the US there. So try not to be so hypocritical my American friend.
Maybe Serbia wanted to be united with Slovenski brats? Anyways did I ever say I condone America's wars? My nation is corrupt to the core, and it causes chaos and destruction around the world.

What happened to the Aboriginal? Don't be so hypocritical my Australian friend.

Location hidden

#3987 Jan 17, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
if that is what u called stability black man? u are nuts. obviously the rest of ur cuntry did not think so & helped the croats for a start. u must be so proud
America is corrupt to the core for bombing Serbia, instead Serbia should have been allowed to keep Kosovo, be given the Republika od Srpska in Bosnia, and Montenegro this would have been fair and perfect for peace in the region.

Location hidden

#3989 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Montenegro told serbia to get lost and they supported Kosova independence.
you are a serbo slave that must obey international laws. you serbs celebrated 911 and thats sick
That's because Albanians voted in 2006, real Montenegrin's are Serbs and love Serbs.

Anyways, how many times do I have to tell you I'm not a Serb?
NIKOLA

Pyrmont, Australia

#3990 Jan 17, 2013
Zadar wrote:
<quoted text>why would i come back to a comment you made to someone else knuckles,you would have to be the biggest tripper on this forum.As for education,cleaning pig pens were pigs shit and eat all day does not constitute and education,now get back to work,you fckhead.
You really are a Confused little fellow!!!

On post #3881 was Your PissPoor response and My post Was, clearly to someone else.

On post #3928 you wrote this Pathetic Drivel above???

Then on post #3928? You want to Bury the Hatchet???

Personally, I look at this & Every other Forum, as a way to take the Piss out of Our Balkan Neighbours and have a Good Laugh.

My rhetoric towards the Koqevars is a little more Acid Tongued. This IS Intentional as I actually have a Dislike for ANY & ALL Uneducated Inbreed Primitive Savages STEALING Serbian Land...

Zadar, if you are genuinely saying you have had enough??? Then good luck to you and your family.

If however, you are just playing Another Childish game then I think you know my response

------- BOG DA!!!
Tomo

Australia

#3991 Jan 17, 2013
American-progress wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Serbia wanted to be united with Slovenski brats? Anyways did I ever say I condone America's wars? My nation is corrupt to the core, and it causes chaos and destruction around the world.
What happened to the Aboriginal? Don't be so hypocritical my Australian friend.
I doubt very much that Serbia wanted Yugoslavia because of being brothers with the other nations,that is false and inaccurate, it all boiled down to power over Croatia and the rest, Pride played a big part as I so clearly remember how the Serbs were always singing there cetnik songs of how they will eat Croatians for breakfast and were ever a Serb lives that's Serbia, if that's not egotistical what is. As I stated before Serbs just wanted to conquer more lands and that's all there is to it. Yes the British did what the Serbs were trying to do the only difference is the British succeeded. Yes the Brits killed every single Aborigine in Tasmania that truth will never be hidden and no amount of sorry's will make any differences.
Australia is no difference with the corruption compared to the States and it honestly makes me sick to the core. We all bicker who is right and wrong but the fact is that man kind is just a parasite on this spec of dust which one day undeniably will be completely destroyed by a single rock from space then none of this crap will matter anyway. We really are a bacteria in a test tube and honestly for the suffering and stupidity of man we deserve to be destroyed.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3992 Jan 17, 2013
NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a Confused little fellow!!!
On post #3881 was Your PissPoor response and My post Was, clearly to someone else.
On post #3928 you wrote this Pathetic Drivel above???
Then on post #3928? You want to Bury the Hatchet???
Personally, I look at this & Every other Forum, as a way to take the Piss out of Our Balkan Neighbours and have a Good Laugh.
My rhetoric towards the Koqevars is a little more Acid Tongued. This IS Intentional as I actually have a Dislike for ANY & ALL Uneducated Inbreed Primitive Savages STEALING Serbian Land...
Zadar, if you are genuinely saying you have had enough??? Then good luck to you and your family.
If however, you are just playing Another Childish game then I think you know my response
------- BOG DA!!!
no games,i just think this is getting the people of the Balkans nowhere ,the past is the past.I have 2 children ,and the wife and I are very careful not to ever make judgements of any race in front of our children,we don't want them to ever see colour in a person.Ever one is equal be it Asian,African,European,Indian, Arabic and ever culture and race has great gifts that they given to civilization and many have traits that are irritating but the is what makes the world an interesting place .As i said in my previous post,these rants aren't me and i'm sorry if i caused you any grief.One last thing, both my parents came from Zadar and they are proud Croat's who never taught me to hate anyone including Serbs,so i just hope you don't see all Croatians as Ustasa.That's what got my back up in the first place,when people begin to say all Croat's are Ustasa when they simple are not.I'm sure the average German in the street would react in a similar way if they where called a Nazi simple for being German.GOD BLESS Nikola.
Strahd

Australia

#3993 Jan 17, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
u are deranged hahaha
of course i did, u have become my hobby.
u have no answers but still think u are winning
siptars and croats (what about bosnians, are u saying they are croat?) are better than serb/turk nutjobs who start fights then run away & whinge.
ps hungary has greater history and culture than serbistan, not to mention beauty and architecture.
Well, I is glads thats you havs some sortsa hobby. Withoos a house, job, lifes and anyzings elses you has to fills up yuz time some ways.

Strahd

Australia

#3994 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
your twin winnie first called his krajina dad a orthodox Croat and after that a Montenegrin and a couple of weeks ago said he didnt like serbs because they back stabbed krajisnici hahahaha your own blundering twin winnie shot down your own mob
hahahahaha nice one Strahd you magarac
Hey, who is talking about about the previous politics between Belgrade and the Krajina Serbs. I never said Serbs agree with each other here on every little detail down to the smallest increment.

Even I had reservations about the way Milosevic handled things, but on the face of it agree that moving Serbia itself into a confrontation with Nato and the EU would have been an unwise choice.

Regardless, you have to admit that he did get you really good when you tried the Serbs are Croats biz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHICH NEIGHBOR HATES ALBANIANS THE MOST ?.o. 31 min Spartacus 1
Serbs are Turks (Dec '07) 33 min srbo 2,420
Sign Petition to UEFA, Serbia racist and violent 37 min Spartacus 5
Chetnik Collaboration & Genocide 2 hr blimey 18
Photos of captured bastard of the century Draza... (May '10) 2 hr blimey 97
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 2 hr blimey 9,622
Turks to servs : We are your fathers ! We are c... 2 hr blimey 2
Aleksandar Vucic's father was an Albanian 4 hr srbosjek 38

Serbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE