Serbia, Croatia relations hit by Storm

Aug 23, 2011 Read more: SETimes news 4,405

Every year on August 5th, Croatia celebrates the so-called "Operation Storm" as Victory and Homeland Gratitude Day, commemorating the operation that broke down the Serbian armed forces in Croatia and ended the four-year war.

Read more
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#3956 Jan 17, 2013
obviously i was reading backwards, i want to help u all i can strahdie.
wat does that nik mean anyway?
are u a german?
Crnagora recnized Kosova

Slovenia

#3957 Jan 17, 2013
Crnagora recnized Kosova wrote:
<quoted text>
next to zero Bosnians in Croatia plus theres no problem there anyway.
Bosnians own Sandzak wile Albanians own Kosova and preshevo valley.
You are my best friend and I hope you give up on serbian nationalistic myths like serbs/serboi came from outer space
No bosniaks do not own Sandzak albanians do not own Kosovo and Preshevo valley.In other hand herceg bosna was owned by bosniaks istria dalmazia will be own by italians and baranja by hungarians
Crnagora recnized Kosova

Slovenia

#3958 Jan 17, 2013
Serbs never had all Yugoslav weapons.If Serbs had all Yugoslav weapons today croatia would not exist
Wikileaks said so called operation storm was not military success
Krajina Serbs were settled by Austro Hungary to defend border from turkish threat.croats at the time were ordinary farmers
Croats held out till the bloody end in Vukovar with only hunting rifles and serbs had all the jna weapons tanks and fighter jets. serbs in knin had all jna weapons but ran away like wimps using the "world was against them" excuse. Croats in Vukovar never ran away and were hereos unlike serb wimps!
Prince Lazar took on a empire to defend kosova but you serbs in the 90s ran away from kosova after only a few bombs hit beldump.
<quoted text>
Crnagora recnized Kosova

Slovenia

#3959 Jan 17, 2013

nikola tesla was 100% serb and croats are turkish tribe kurbati

Nikola Tesla was 100% by ancestry
Crnagora recnized Kosova

Slovenia

#3960 Jan 17, 2013
Independence for Istria Krajina Dalmazia Slavonija Baranja Zagorje Lika
croatia is crap and aint got no power now or in the future
haha and what is confirmed that croatia is a pathetic country with
no influence
<quoted text>
tsss tsss so emotional hahahaha
you did shet all Sheldon and you and your group of thugs N!KOLA!, wINnipeg, ljubljana and American Danko are a joke hahahaha, nice one buttheads
serbia is crap and aint got not power now or in the future Albanians make over 90% of Kosovas population and Bosnians are on the way to make a large majority in Sandzak and Vojvodina will break away.
Hahaha and what confirmed that serbia is a pathetic country with no influence is when Montenegro told serbia to get lost and kosova became independant and Montenegro recognised it hahahahahahahaha
Crnagora recnized Kosova

Slovenia

#3961 Jan 17, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who is speaking, the Turko-Gypsy garbage who run off to Australia. What happened, Petar Brzica fcked your mother?
Ps, Serbian language is in the same Indo-European family as Gypsy as Pakistani, so you are in good company lol. And my nation is greater than your shitty nation will ever be.
It seems that Pavle Djurisic or Momcilo Djujic fcked your fake bosniak hunnic mother and grandmother and no your nation is not greater at all

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#3962 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
It seems that Pavle Djurisic or Momcilo Djujic fcked your fake bosniak hunnic mother and grandmother and no your nation is not greater at all
Are they your boyfriends?
Crnagora recnized Kosova

Slovenia

#3963 Jan 17, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they your boyfriends?
you are gay , i am not

In your mind.

#3964 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
you are gay , i am not
I have had more women in than you will ever have in your whole life.
Crnagora recnized Kosova

Slovenia

#3965 Jan 17, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had more women in than you will ever have in your whole life.
You wish
Crnagora recnized Kosova

United States

#3967 Jan 17, 2013
nothing like free advertisement Strahd

hehehe
Strahd

Australia

#3968 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Strahd you old contradiction you
You drop the names Poca Dalmo Sokol Reality etc all the time
The only reason why you dont want me to mention your buddys names such as N!KOLA! wInNipeg ljubljana American Danko !!malta!! is because your embarrassed of their blundering conduct.
Strahd, they all happen to be serbs and your buddy from ljublana is knocking himself out using this cool nick of mine, thief, thief!!
OAML
Hehehehe

I'm not dropping any names in my discussion with you. You grab onto these other posters like some sort of safety cushion.

Buddy ???? I am your buddy, keep focused.

Since you are dropping names again maybe we can talk about the times when that Canadian Winipeg poster made you look like the biggest fool in existence, how you tried to use him to back your crackpot claims about Serbs from Croatia being Croats, but he shot you down and made you look a fool, again, and that left you chasing him all over the threads for years on end, copy and paste that same Serbs are Turks drivel that makes us all fall asleep everytime you post it.

Two clowns at the circus, remember that.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3969 Jan 17, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
oh so u have a 'psychosis' like me.
strahd should be liking that 1.
if u are really a serbian prostitute then u don't mind the little guy getting picked on after all.
isn't that what they did? u are contradicting urself
No the Serbs were unfairly demonized by the western media. Exaggerated casualty numbers in Bosnia, Bosnian's dressed as Serbs shooting at their own targets to make Serbs look evil in the Western media.

Not to mention those damned Bosniaks invited Muslim Arab scum to Europe to fight and kill Serbs, some Serbs were even savagely beheaded by these Arab animals.

My point is in reality Serbia truly fought for the stability of Yugoslavia.
Strahd

Australia

#3970 Jan 17, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who is speaking, the Turko-Gypsy garbage who run off to Australia. What happened, Petar Brzica fcked your mother?
Ps, Serbian language is in the same Indo-European family as Gypsy as Pakistani, so you are in good company lol. And my nation is greater than your shitty nation will ever be.
A Magyar Hungarian calling a Serb a Gypsie Turk ??? Do some more research and find out the language family of the Hungarian tongue. If you ever need help in that area I will assist.

The Magyar Hungarians lost two world wars, screwed to the max by the Soviets, the Russian mafia these days all set up in ‘your’ country, in reality you guys are serving your Russian masters in every way they wish.

Your mouth says EU while you spread em for the Russians that own your life.

Strahd knows all, sees all, and I have never attacked anyone that is good or innocent here.

That’s a fact.

Here is what you said about Serbs in post 41 of this thread. I will let your own words condemn you.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TH96H...

You lowlife scum.
CRNGORArecnized Kosova

United States

#3971 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Nikola Tesla was 100% by ancestry
Tesla name is Romanian and Tesla ancestry is Romanian and he was also Croatian.
You serbs try to steal Tesla just like you stole my nick!
Strahd

Australia

#3972 Jan 17, 2013
reality wrote:
but i have other commitments
Topix is your life and commitment, noticed you helping your Albo buddies and trashing Greeks.

I am glad that you are representing Siptars and Croats. Says a lot about em when they have a Balkan reject like you on their side.

I can tell I easily got to you.

You shot off about nine or so posts of dedication to me, you even ignored the others posters replying to you, but not even in one of
them did you answer my question

We will get back to that very soon.

In your mind.

#3973 Jan 17, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
A Magyar Hungarian calling a Serb a Gypsie Turk ??? Do some more research and find out the language family of the Hungarian tongue. If you ever need help in that area I will assist.
The Magyar Hungarians lost two world wars, screwed to the max by the Soviets, the Russian mafia these days all set up in ‘your’ country, in reality you guys are serving your Russian masters in every way they wish.
Your mouth says EU while you spread em for the Russians that own your life.
Strahd knows all, sees all, and I have never attacked anyone that is good or innocent here.
That’s a fact.
Here is what you said about Serbs in post 41 of this thread. I will let your own words condemn you.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TH96H...
You lowlife scum.
We do not Serve anyone, not Russians not EU.

Serbs got screwed more than Hungary. Jasebovac and Operation Punishment.

There is very little Mafia in Hungary, unlike Serbia.

In your mind.

#3974 Jan 17, 2013
And Stradh, what language family is Serb in? Same family as Gypsy, Pakistani, Afghan.
CRNGORArecnized Kosova

United States

#3975 Jan 17, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehehe
I'm not dropping any names in my discussion with you. You grab onto these other posters like some sort of safety cushion.
Buddy ???? I am your buddy, keep focused.
Since you are dropping names again maybe we can talk about the times when that Canadian Winipeg poster made you look like the biggest fool in existence, how you tried to use him to back your crackpot claims about Serbs from Croatia being Croats, but he shot you down and made you look a fool, again, and that left you chasing him all over the threads for years on end, copy and paste that same Serbs are Turks drivel that makes us all fall asleep everytime you post it.
Two clowns at the circus, remember that.
winnie never shot anyone down except for himself you magarac
as always you make up stupid lies and I expected better from you my friend
CRNGORArecnized Kosova

United States

#3976 Jan 17, 2013
ATTENTION forum I have changed my nick now. The serb poster from ljubljana has been using my nick "Crnagora recnized Kosova"
lets hope he doesnt try anymore of his tricks and use my new nick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 19 min SunceTiKrvavo 11,994
News UN tribunal says Serb suspect Seselj has to ret... 3 hr JosMeProsloNije 2
america is finshed ,russia- china world power 3 hr JosMeProsloNije 10
SRS leader Seselj sets Croatian flag on fire 3 hr JosMeProsloNije 3
News Bosnia's Republika Srpska Marks 20th Anniversary (Jan '12) 3 hr JosMeProsloNije 526
Poll Serbia and FR Yugoslavia did not surrendered an... 8 hr pravi_srbin 2
Lažni službenik pljačkao stanove u Zrenjaninu 9 hr hmm 1
More from around the web