First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Stern des Sudens

“Kosova, gjaku im qe nuk falet!”

Since: Sep 09

Kosova, Albania

#1 Sep 9, 2012
It is not only the Republic of Kosovo that isn't recognized by all countries of the world...

Republic of Somaliland - Somaliland was granted independence by the United Kingdom in 1960 after the decolonisation of British Somaliland and merged with Italian Somaliland a few days later to form Somalia. It declared its independence and withdrew from Somalia in 1991.

State of Palestine - The Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) declared the State of Palestine in Algiers in 1988. At the time the PLO had no control over any part of the proclaimed territory.[40] It is currently recognised by 130 UN member states, as well as the SADR.[42] Today the PLO executes certain administrative tasks of self-government in most parts of the territories through the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) established in 1994 according to the Oslo Accords and the Israeli-Palestinian Interim Agreement. The PLO participates in the United Nations as a non-state entity with observer status and is designated "Palestine". The State of Palestine has membership in the Arab League, the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation and UNESCO.
100yr old

Torrance, CA

#2 Sep 9, 2012
As long it's not recognized by Serbia, there won't be no real independence. Even dummy should know that by now.

Stern des Sudens

Kosova, Albania

#3 Sep 9, 2012
We won't recognize servia too. Buahahahahah
100yr old

Torrance, CA

#4 Sep 9, 2012
Lol @ you little b!tch. Why are you so weak?
100yr old

Torrance, CA

#5 Sep 9, 2012
Gave you a bone, chew it and get back at me. Next I give you might be a jawbreaker.
Nandrelle diroguevara

Malta

#6 Sep 9, 2012
Yeah, nothing but list of the fake countries, and their number is so small, because they are fake.
100yr old

Torrance, CA

#7 Sep 9, 2012
Never been to Malta.
Nandrelle diroguevara

Msida, Malta

#8 Sep 9, 2012
I've never been too. It's only a Proxy server to me, since I was born and I still live in Serbia

Stern des Sudens

Kosova, Albania

#9 Sep 9, 2012
Republic of servia - still not recognized by Republic of Kosovo.
100yr old

Torrance, CA

#10 Sep 9, 2012
Republic of Serbia, is a country located at the crossroads of Central and Southeast Europe.

Kosovo is a region in southeastern Europe. Serbia.
Nandrelle diroguevara

Msida, Malta

#11 Sep 9, 2012
loser pedophile, how can a fake country recognize someone when it itself is not fully recognzize? Dumbass moron.

Serbia is an old country recognized by the whole world. We ain't gonna die if fake Kosovo doesn't recognize us. Serbian province to recognize Serbia bah- how stupid it sounds. Better STFU and go molest your niece
100yr old

Torrance, CA

#12 Sep 9, 2012
Republic of Serbia, is a country located at the crossroads of Central and Southeast Europe. Kosovo is province of Srbija.

Stern des Sudens

Kosova, Albania

#13 Sep 9, 2012
servia al jamarihiya will further disintegrate. Kosovo will recognize Sandzak and Vojvodina as new states. Looney , dodji mater ti jebem. A tebi Isp jebem ti prvi red na sahrani
100yr old

Torrance, CA

#14 Sep 9, 2012
Pfff

Stern des Sudens

Kosova, Albania

#15 Sep 9, 2012
Kurac got stuck in your mouth ? Buahahahah
100yr old

Torrance, CA

#16 Sep 9, 2012
I'm not you, dummy. Why are you so weak?
Nandrelle diroguevara

Msida, Malta

#17 Sep 9, 2012
Sta je majmuncino siptarska nepriznata talibanska sto si besan? Your country is in the list of fake, non existing countries like somaliland and palestine. Be proud that it's semi limited recognized, better something than nothing ahahha

Stern des Sudens

Kosova, Albania

#18 Sep 9, 2012
Two gays after e ! Buahahahaha!!!!! Ish ish ish
100yr old

Torrance, CA

#19 Sep 9, 2012
No comment. Have any seen that little b!tch by the name of stern des sudens?

Stern des Sudens

Kosova, Albania

#20 Sep 9, 2012
He is busy doing your gf now. BuahahahH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
milos krasic pravi albanac iz republike kosovo! (Jun '10) 1 hr koolman 4
News Kosovo's new president Thaci takes office amid ... 4 hr Kosovo is Serbia 539
News Vukovar still divided 15 years on (Nov '06) 4 hr Kosovo is Serbia 704
News Russia launches third day of Syria strikes from... 17 hr Strahd 42
News Turkey Breathes New Life Into Serbiaa s Ottoman... (Dec '10) 19 hr Kosovo is Serbia 7
News Turkey Breathes New Life Into Serbiaa s Ottoman... (Dec '10) 19 hr Kosovo is Serbia 24
News Albanian PM backs Serbian-Albanian commerce cha... 20 hr sava 6
More from around the web