Umro je drug Mendela.
Dalmatino

Port Pirie, Australia

#62 Dec 7, 2013
wtf do serbs have to do with Mandela?
Mandela and the ANC are a symbol of the struggle against oppression. The ANC and Mandela were labelled as terrorists as were the Ustasa, both fought against oppression by 'which ever means necessary.

Mandela belongs to the ages. serb oppressors belong in hell.

ZDS
=U=
CherokeeLane

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#63 Dec 7, 2013
Usrashe are terrorists

“NATO Air - Just Do It”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#64 Dec 7, 2013
Dalmatino wrote:
wtf do serbs have to do with Mandela?
Mandela and the ANC are a symbol of the struggle against oppression. The ANC and Mandela were labelled as terrorists as were the Ustasa, both fought against oppression by 'which ever means necessary.
Mandela belongs to the ages. serb oppressors belong in hell.
ZDS
=U=
Exactly my point. It's funny to me because Serbs don't like drug Tito but like drug Mandela. Sometimes I think they would support the devil himself just to be against Albanians, Bosnians and Croats. Personally don't care a bit. They can have their drug Mandela, but can't never have Croatia, Bosnia and Kosovo.

“NATO Air - Just Do It”

Location hidden

#65 Dec 7, 2013
Justice League wrote:
<quoted text>
Go and ride a PIG
Why are you telling him to ride your mother?

“NATO Air - Just Do It”

Location hidden

#66 Dec 7, 2013
Serbs like drug Sulejman too :)))

Sulejman Velicanstveni dolazi 17. decembra Srbiju
http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/spektakl.147.html...
CherokeeLane

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#67 Dec 7, 2013
N I 4 N I wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly my point. It's funny to me because Serbs don't like drug Tito but like drug Mandela. Sometimes I think they would support the devil himself just to be against Albanians, Bosnians and Croats. Personally don't care a bit. They can have their drug Mandela, but can't never have Croatia, Bosnia and Kosovo.
Kosovo is already Part of Serbia

http://mapfight.appspot.com/rs-vs-al/serbia-a...

“NATO Air - Just Do It”

Location hidden

#68 Dec 7, 2013
Druže Tito, druže Tito tebe Srbi lažu oni vole, oni vole djenerala Dražu.

“NATO Air - Just Do It”

Location hidden

#69 Dec 7, 2013
CherokeeLane

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#70 Dec 7, 2013
Albanian animals can have inbreds and incest but they cannot have parts of Serbia Montenegro Greece and Republic of Macedonia

“NATO Air - Just Do It”

Location hidden

#71 Dec 7, 2013
HOROR U NIŠU: Pijan hteo da siluje cerku :)))

http://www.kurir-info.rs/horor-u-nisu-pijan-h...

Did you say something???
CherokeeLane

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#72 Dec 7, 2013

“NATO Air - Just Do It”

Location hidden

#73 Dec 7, 2013
CherokeeLane

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#74 Dec 7, 2013

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#75 Dec 7, 2013
People think of the tired old man that came out of prison and decided to live out the remainder of his life as a mascot for the dissolution of apartheid.

Fact is that FW De Klerk dismantled apartheid, not Mandela.

Mandela was an extremist, head of the UmKhonto we Sizwe,(MK), the terrorist wing of the ANC and South African Communist Party, pleading guilty to 156 acts of public violence including mobilising terrorist bombing campaigns, which planted bombs in public places, including the Johannesburg railway station. Many innocent people, including women and children, were killed by Nelson Mandela’s MK terrorists. The ANC is corrupt to the core.

Liberalist idiots don't understand the inter ethnic relationships and factionalism of South Africa, and commonly think that it was just about 'black verse white' as if the blacks are some 'victims to be saved' when in reality most of the black killings occurred between blacks, various ANC verse Zulu verse coloreds, and than we have the Indians of South Africa that would have nothing to do with the blacks.
Dalmatino

Port Pirie, Australia

#76 Dec 8, 2013
N I 4 N I wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly my point. It's funny to me because Serbs don't like drug Tito but like drug Mandela. Sometimes I think they would support the devil himself just to be against Albanians, Bosnians and Croats. Personally don't care a bit. They can have their drug Mandela, but can't never have Croatia, Bosnia and Kosovo.
They'll turn on him as well but the main thing is that servs sh1t their pants at the mere mention of IMRO USTASA KLA etc. The oppressors will oppress no more as were now licensed to shoot the mf's.
Dr Milan Sufflay

Marino, Australia

#77 Dec 8, 2013
Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>
They'll turn on him as well but the main thing is that servs sh1t their pants at the mere mention of IMRO USTASA KLA etc. The oppressors will oppress no more as were now licensed to shoot the mf's.
nobody feared ustasi, imro, kla, these reactionary militans only created hate & a continual cycle of revenge & retribution
Dr Milan Sufflay

Marino, Australia

#78 Dec 8, 2013
the only ones who were feared were udba who kept the ustasi & cetnici rabble rousers on the run, constantly looking over their shoulders
Paprikas

Europe

#79 Dec 8, 2013
Strahd.
Very good comment!
Thanks for reminding me, about the terrorist part, true!
FW De Klerk, dismantled apartheid, after a national referendum, in 1992, true!
Dalmatino

Port Pirie, Australia

#80 Dec 8, 2013
Dr Milan Sufflay wrote:
the only ones who were feared were udba who kept the ustasi & cetnici rabble rousers on the run, constantly looking over their shoulders
We're still here you chetnik c0cksmoker! Where's this UDBA and it's kurvin sinovi like Arkan and your Croat murdering father?
Dalmatino

Port Pirie, Australia

#81 Dec 8, 2013
Paprikas wrote:
Strahd.
Very good comment!
Thanks for reminding me, about the terrorist part, true!
FW De Klerk, dismantled apartheid, after a national referendum, in 1992, true!
Strahd's a known topix pedophile who paraphrases someone else's thoughts from the net. De Klerk released Mandela and because of SA's political and economic isolation and his 'dismantling' of apartheid was a fait accompli

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Srbiju posle Hrvata uslovljavaju Rumuni i Bugari 1 hr lol 1
Nish: Radnici u znak protesta prespavali na gro... 1 hr lol 1
Kosovskim Srbima ostaju vize 1 hr lol 1
Ja tebe oslobil, ja tebe jebal (Dec '14) 9 hr Aleksej Kisjuhas 122
"Oluja" - za Hrvate Dan pobjede, za Srbe Dan ža... 10 hr Aleksej Kisjuhas 3
News Serbian church head says string of fires could ... 13 hr Hungarian 101 4
Sve vishe oruzhanih incidenata, zhrtve chesto m... 14 hr lol 2
More from around the web