Australia

#2 Oct 21, 2013
that Serbia must kneel before Croatia in order to enter the EU

aha aha neka neka samo vi klekni
Strahd will learn-

Australia

#3 Oct 21, 2013
that Serb princes have a history of kneeling before Croatian Kings
http://voiceofcroatia.net/arhiva-x/tomislav-m...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4 Oct 21, 2013
On the contrary Sokol, the Croats are kneeling before Strahd by following my orders to help create as many obstacles as possible to keep Serbia away from the Satanic EU.

Thanks.
Hamilcarus

France

#5 Oct 22, 2013
Serbs are not btches and germanic kurvas like croats are. We won't kneel in fort of anybody.

croatia still holds the world record in kurvarluk slavery, for 1000 years croats didnt have their own state and freedom, hence the term "croat thousand years dream"

“tell it how it is”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6 Oct 22, 2013
Strahd wrote:
On the contrary Sokol, the Croats are kneeling before Strahd by following my orders to help create as many obstacles as possible to keep Serbia away from the Satanic EU.
Thanks.
over here Strahd

Croatia joining the EU was a political move, Croatian borders are intact and the minor border disagreement with Slovenia has resulted in Croatia keeping Piran :)

But heres the deal Strahd, Serbia on its own cannot get Kosovo back and Serbia on its own may have trouble with future breakaway provinces that's why both left and right wing Serb parties want the EU.

Here are Serbia's options,

1. Serbia joins the EU it may have the possibility to carve up Kosovo, Serbia's current borders unlikely to be compromised. Serbia will also need to conform to Croatian EU policies.

2. Serbia looses ALL sovereignty and becomes part of Russia, then and only then will Russia MAYBE lift a finger to help Serbia attain Kosovo

3. Serbia stays as is, Kosovo stays independent, Vojvodina and Sandzak may breakaway

Strahd which one do you prefer????
Servoslaves

Buffalo, NY

#7 Oct 22, 2013
Hamilcarus wrote:
Serbs are not btches and germanic kurvas like croats are. We won't kneel in fort of anybody.
croatia still holds the world record in kurvarluk slavery, for 1000 years croats didnt have their own state and freedom, hence the term "croat thousand years dream"
you are not Hamilcarus but rather servoslave since that is my topix name from before.you servs are psychotic.

“tell it how it is”

Location hidden

#8 Oct 22, 2013
Hamilcarus wrote:
O look its the Serb traitor that stated diaspora Serbs are not qualified as being true Serbs, this coming from a so called hardline Serbs who fell in love with a muslim woman.

As usual you are incorrect and need constant reminding about historical facts,
Croatia joined in a dual kingdom in 1102, thats not a thousand years. Also at times Croatian Bans ruled Croatia independently so all up its roughly about 800 years, however in that 800 years Croatia was always acknowledged as a Kingdom with its own Sabor and Ban and kept its own Catholic religion and European culture

Serbia however at different intervals was completely dominated by Byzantine for about 100 years and completely conquered by the Bulgarian empire for another 100 years, in 1389 began the islamic ottoman domination of Serbia, Serbian European Orthodox culture was under suppression by eastern islamic culture. Turks also made colonys all over Serbia. Serbia was dominated all up for about 800 years.

PS Any European would agree Croatia preserved itself better compared to Serbia. You have nothing to gloat over, moreover you have humiliated yourself again.
Hamilcarus

France

#9 Oct 22, 2013
Correction nazi usrasha- she fell in love with me and I was the one who broke up with her. islamic btches are crazy for freedom and Christian guys. Their religion cant provide it to them

You attacked Dalmatino and Dr. Milan Sufflay don't you remember loser, so what does that make you?

croatia never had it's own state it's a historical fact. What bullsht are you talking about when croatia never existed until 1918? You were btches for more than 1000 years and this is the best part, guess who you should thank for 1918, that's right, Serbs. We might've been under turks but we saved Orthodox Christian tradition, we didnt sell our faith like western Serbs aka croats.
Hamilcarus

France

#10 Oct 22, 2013
croatia divided amongst italy and turkey, and after that between italy and germany. Serbs were the first independent nation of balkan while you were austrian konjusars until 1918, you don't have any glorious part of history just shame and humiliation. For yout he msot proud part of history is becoming a nazi puppet state 1941 and celebrating genocide and expulsion of Serbs in Oluja 1995. croatia is so far the only country in the world which celebrates genocide
Karolcik

Prague, Czech Republic

#11 Oct 22, 2013
SOKOL OvO wrote:
<quoted text>
over here Strahd
Croatia joining the EU was a political move, Croatian borders are intact and the minor border disagreement with Slovenia has resulted in Croatia keeping Piran :)
But heres the deal Strahd, Serbia on its own cannot get Kosovo back and Serbia on its own may have trouble with future breakaway provinces that's why both left and right wing Serb parties want the EU.
1. Serbia joins the EU it may have the possibility to carve up Kosovo, Serbia's current borders unlikely to be compromised. Serbia will also need to conform to Croatian EU policies.
2. Serbia looses ALL sovereignty and becomes part of Russia, then and only then will Russia MAYBE lift a finger to help Serbia attain Kosovo
3. Serbia stays as is, Kosovo stays independent, Vojvodina and Sandzak may breakaway
I have to agree with you to a very large extent.

My own small addition:

As to the economic questions, it really makes little difference on the ground whether Serbia stays out or joins.. For example, if we take the Fiat factory, does anyone think that they have their vehicles approved according to Serbian rules? That's out of question. They have the approved according to the complex EU rules even now, so that they can export them.

Surely there is this free trade agreement with Russia and a significant benefit resulting therefrom. Let's see what the ultimate fate of that agreement will be, it can happen - without this being my wish - that the EU will put in place some obstacles and pressure, such as those we wittnessed in the case of Croatian cigarettes.
Karolcik

Prague, Czech Republic

#12 Oct 22, 2013
-them-
Hamilcarus

France

#13 Oct 22, 2013
croatia is fcked up being kurvas of EU, they already regret it. They wanted to be prostitutes but this time it wasnt for free. They gotta pay EU membership for 2014 but where are they gonna find that money? And there's also criticism from EU on croatia's laws and croats are very unhappy about EU telling them how to lead the country and live their lives.

It's all goin down the drain

“tell it how it is”

Location hidden

#14 Oct 22, 2013
Come on isp Serb-France do you have to resolve to pathetic lies about Croatia????

Even Serb historians agree that Croatia was a Kingdom in 924ad wile Serbia was completely under Bulgaria, that in itself overrules your pathetic lies.

As for Dalmatino, in the past we had differences in opinion in our approach towards chetniks like yourself, however we never got into a sledging match against each other unlike you who constantly declared on a public forum your dislike towards diaspora Serbs and towards Montenegrins.
As for Suflay he is a Yugoslav patriot.

Also why do you lie about that muslimanka? you stated that you liked her first and wanted to get to know her.

You are a compulsive liar

“tell it how it is”

Location hidden

#15 Oct 22, 2013
Karolcik wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with you to a very large extent.
My own small addition:
As to the economic questions, it really makes little difference on the ground whether Serbia stays out or joins.. For example, if we take the Fiat factory, does anyone think that they have their vehicles approved according to Serbian rules? That's out of question. They have the approved according to the complex EU rules even now, so that they can export them.
Surely there is this free trade agreement with Russia and a significant benefit resulting therefrom. Let's see what the ultimate fate of that agreement will be, it can happen - without this being my wish - that the EU will put in place some obstacles and pressure, such as those we wittnessed in the case of Croatian cigarettes.
Because of Serbia's act of aggression towards its neighbors during the 90s war this made major problems with its future relations towards Croatians Bosnians Slovenians and Kosovars and their extended allies in Europe and the rest of the world. It was such a big problem that not even Russia would step in to help Serbia.

Serbia is now is a big process to repair its image and diplomatic ties. Both sides of Serbian politics know they have very little say in Kosovo and know they have to work hard to reverse the damage their nation done in the 90s.
Hamilcarus

France

#16 Oct 22, 2013
Might be, but I also rejected her when she said converion to pisslam is required. And I hoped I could get her into Orthodoxy. Nevermind loser, she is a past. You failed again

You are a traitor who hates every croat who doesnt agree with your sick outlook on the world and Serbs.
Karolcik

Prague, Czech Republic

#17 Oct 22, 2013
SOKOL OvO wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of Serbia's act of aggression towards its neighbors during the 90s war this made major problems with its future relations towards Croatians Bosnians Slovenians and Kosovars and their extended allies in Europe and the rest of the world. It was such a big problem that not even Russia would step in to help Serbia.
Serbia is now is a big process to repair its image and diplomatic ties. Both sides of Serbian politics know they have very little say in Kosovo and know they have to work hard to reverse the damage their nation done in the 90s.
Here I can't agree. These were not Serbia's acts of aggression against "neighbours", but "neighbours'" aggressions against Krajina and Republika Srpska. There is little doubt that Serbs enjoyed a right to self-determination, even the Yugoslav Constitution spoke of it in its very first sentence as far as I know. Croats, Albos and others enjoyed that right too, but only on Croatian (Albanian) inhabited territories.

Location hidden

#18 Oct 22, 2013
SOKOL OvO wrote:
<quoted text>
over here Strahd
No, over this way Sokol.

You have always been a little naďve thinking you have any control over your own destiny as an EU member. They say jump, you jump. Croatia is not a player, and personally I like the Croatian pawns to at least make some noise against Serbia joining.

Why do you always mention Russia ? We are not enamoured of the Russians as you are of the Germans. The Russians have their own concerns in their own country and with the near east.

Only a fool would believe that by joining the EU, the entity that was part of Nato alliance pushing for the recognition of the pirate state of Kosovo, that they would have some hope of securing something back from it.

“tell it how it is”

Location hidden

#19 Oct 22, 2013
"Might be", the ironic thing is you isp Serb-France have an affiliation of being a Serb purest not wanting to mix with any other nation yet you yourself looked for a woman outside of your Serb clan. What was she? Bosnian? Albanian? Turkish?

As for your other comments, trying to make wild accusations with crude remarks has only shown how deceitful you are.

don't attempt to make yourself sound all moral and some sort of a defender for the Serb cause because people here wont buy it. In all the time you have been here you have never been courteous or polite you are always nasty and the only thing you can say towards diaspora Serbs is harsh criticism, and that's on a "good" day

Location hidden

#20 Oct 22, 2013
SOKOL OvO wrote:
"Might be", the ironic thing is you isp Serb-France have an affiliation of being a Serb purest not wanting to mix with any other nation yet you yourself looked for a woman outside of your Serb clan. What was she? Bosnian? Albanian? Turkish?
As for your other comments, trying to make wild accusations with crude remarks has only shown how deceitful you are.
don't attempt to make yourself sound all moral and some sort of a defender for the Serb cause because people here wont buy it. In all the time you have been here you have never been courteous or polite you are always nasty and the only thing you can say towards diaspora Serbs is harsh criticism, and that's on a "good" day
That's BS.'France' has never offended any other Serb here.
You should take a good look at how you have treated your fellow Croats, not to mention defending those that have trashed your people.

I have seen you try and use the same gimmick with every Serb here, including Ljubljana, Nikola, Winnipeg and me, with the 'your hated by your own kind and you betrayed them' nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 32 min SunceTiKrvavo 11,994
News UN tribunal says Serb suspect Seselj has to ret... 3 hr JosMeProsloNije 2
america is finshed ,russia- china world power 3 hr JosMeProsloNije 10
SRS leader Seselj sets Croatian flag on fire 3 hr JosMeProsloNije 3
News Bosnia's Republika Srpska Marks 20th Anniversary (Jan '12) 4 hr JosMeProsloNije 526
Poll Serbia and FR Yugoslavia did not surrendered an... 8 hr pravi_srbin 2
Lažni službenik pljačkao stanove u Zrenjaninu 9 hr hmm 1
More from around the web