Why are Croats jealous on Serbs so much?

Why are Croats jealous on Serbs so much?

Posted in the Serbia Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
RADOVAN KARADZIC

Podgorica, Montenegro

#1 Jun 16, 2013
?
Kurvatica

Australia

#2 Jun 17, 2013
http://www.croatiantimes.com/news/Panorama/20... 'best_endowed'_in_region

Read the first line. Answers all questions. Even answers why Croatian women go with Serbs.
Serbonazis

United States

#3 Jun 17, 2013
Kurvatica wrote:
http://www.croatiantimes.com/n ews/Panorama/2011-04-01/18336/ Croatian_women_are_'best_endow ed'_in_region
Read the first line. Answers all questions. Even answers why Croatian women go with Serbs.
another serbokurvaticaslave lie and fiction, as usual with dumb servians
Kurvatica

Adelaide, Australia

#4 Jun 17, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>another serbokurvaticaslave lie and fiction, as usual with dumb servians
yes I made that website. Fabricated it.
bruins and jets rule

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Jun 18, 2013
Kurvatica wrote:
http://www.croatiantimes.com/n ews/Panorama/2011-04-01/18336/ Croatian_women_are_'best_endow ed'_in_region
lolololol

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6 Jun 18, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>another serbokurvaticaslave lie and fiction, as usual with dumb servians
As usual another dumb post by the jew bi ttch.
RADOVAN KARADZIC

Podgorica, Montenegro

#7 Jun 18, 2013
Why.....?
Because most of Croats are Catolic Serbs.
Before Hungary conquer Croatia...Croats were Serbs!
All of them!
Dalmatino

Woodside, Australia

#8 Jun 20, 2013
Kurvatica wrote:
Is that right a.hole?

How is it with no genetic differences that could be possible?

Did you mention that a Serb journalist published this crap and that somehow this bogus measure was a whopping 1mm (0.1cm)difference?

What is 1mm (even if the ridiculous was to be taken seriously)? when..

"Serbs noted the lowest level of sexual activity compared with other countries in the survey......"

"The majority of people said impotence or erectile dysfunction was the main reason for unsatisfying sexual life......"
"Although every third Serb man said he suffered from erectile dysfunction...."

or that Serbian women are the least sexually satisfied women in the world?

Srpkinje su najmanje zadovoljne svojim seksualnim zivotom, dok su Srbi najzadovoljniji, podaci su istraživanja farmaceutske ..... o seksualnim navikama i stavovima Južnoafrikanaca, Hrvata i Srba.

Srpkinje are at least satisfied with their sexual life, while the Serbs najzadovoljniji, the data are pharmaceutical research house Bajer Sering "about the sexual habits and attitudes Juznoafrikanaca, Croats and Serbs.

"Of all respondents, Srpkinja are the least satisfied with sexual life."

http://www.blic.rs/Vesti/Drustvo/97895/Srbi-n...

Further to that! The only Cro women you got were hoes, hoes that were fkd so much by Croats that no one else will touch them, such as Severina (who btw has left Serbia to return to Croatia, so much for the alternative). So filled up with Croat juzz that the taste must still linger on :0)

A fictitious 1mm 'more endowed' but can't get it up lolololol no wonder Serbian women cum in Dalmacija every summer :0)
Kurvatica

Adelaide, Australia

#9 Jun 20, 2013
Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that right a.hole?
Did you mention that a Serb journalist published this crap and that somehow this bogus measure was a whopping 1mm (0.1cm)difference?
"Serbs noted the lowest level of sexual activity compared with other countries in the survey......"
"The majority of people said impotence or erectile dysfunction was the main reason for unsatisfying sexual life......"
Srpkinje su najmanje zadovoljne svojim seksualnim zivotom, dok su Srbi najzadovoljniji, podaci su istraživanja farmaceutske ..... o seksualnim navikama i stavovima Južnoafrikanaca, Hrvata i Srba.
Srpkinje are at least satisfied with their sexual life, while the Serbs najzadovoljniji, the data are pharmaceutical research house Bajer Sering "about the sexual habits and attitudes Juznoafrikanaca, Croats and Serbs.
Further to that! The only Cro women you got were hoes, hoes that were fkd so much by Croats that no one else will touch them, such as Severina (who btw has left Serbia to return to Croatia, so much for the alternative). So filled up with Croat juzz that the taste must still linger on :0)
A fictitious 1mm 'more endowed' but can't get it up lolololol no wonder Serbian women cum in Dalmacija every summer :0)
Its Croatian survey and your analysis about it is kind of defensive. Like its bugging you. I wonder why.
Kurvatica

Adelaide, Australia

#10 Jun 20, 2013
Those sizes are obviously based on average. Meaning more frequently a serb is bigger than a croat otherwise pretty much the same. Anyways why are you biting on this lol. You are the pot stirring one that tries to bait the forums for a laugh. Of all I would have expected you to not fall for this one lmao.
Jeremiah

Australia

#11 Jun 20, 2013
Yeah, that physical endowment we Serbs have is mighty true. Even the Croatian Times admits it. Also ,interesting trivia about the Croatian, Russian and Scandinavian women yehaaaa
Serbonazis

United States

#12 Jun 20, 2013
Kurvatica wrote:
Those sizes are obviously based on average. Meaning more frequently a serb is bigger than a croat otherwise pretty much the same. Anyways why are you biting on this lol. You are the pot stirring one that tries to bait the forums for a laugh. Of all I would have expected you to not fall for this one lmao.
nobody is envious of serbokurvaticaslave
Dalmatino

Nudgee, Australia

#13 Jun 20, 2013
Avg. lol only one prob, avg 1mm and a max deviation of what? use ya brains a 1mm either side, who the fck is measuring kurac's to 2-3mm?
haha fkn pamet.

yeah laugh is good, what? not funny now?
Jeremiah

Australia

#14 Jun 20, 2013
Dalmatino wrote:
Avg. lol only one prob, avg 1mm and a max deviation of what? use ya brains a 1mm either side, who the fck is measuring kurac's to 2-3mm?
haha fkn pamet.
yeah laugh is good, what? not funny now?
Facts iz facts, we got the bigger kurac.
Serbonazis

United States

#15 Jun 20, 2013
Jeremiah wrote:
<quoted text>
the fact is that the servoslaves are slaves since 1389
Dalmatino

Nudgee, Australia

#16 Jun 20, 2013
Jeremiah wrote:
<quoted text>
What does 1mm look like when limp?The diameter of a human hair lol you poor cvnts need to get a life
Jeremiah

Perth, Australia

#17 Jun 20, 2013
Lighten up, I is taking the piss out of the whole thing, is all. Sheesh.
Kurvatica

Adelaide, Australia

#18 Jun 20, 2013
Awe poor Croats got complexes. All surrounded by bigger dicks.
Dalmatino

Nudgee, Australia

#19 Jun 20, 2013
lol and your the biggest one of all hahaa
bruins and jets rule

Winnipeg, Canada

#20 Jun 20, 2013
Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that right a.hole?
everyone is fcking your woman but you and do you know why because you don't know how to fck and you have small little kurcina hehehehhehehehee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bugarska: Hrvatska ima pravo da postavlja uslov... 9 min dadada 1
Srpski Partizanski Doprinos oslobodjenju Makedo... 50 min Ivo Banac 19
Klerofašistički Telegraf: Crna Gora i Koso... 4 hr Ivo Banac 2
News Kosovo's new president Thaci takes office amid ... 4 hr and myself 117
News Serbian opposition rallies in Belgrade demandin... 5 hr Ivo Banac 1
News Eanak: Vojvodina issue follows Kosovo status (Jun '07) 7 hr Ivo Banac 1,098
Corridor , Vrbas '92 Una '95 and so on and so on (Nov '11) 7 hr Autonomija 538
More from around the web