Ethnic Albanians protest over removed momument in Serbia

Jan 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: People's Daily Online

About 2,000 protesters crammed into the central square of the southern Serbian town of Presevo on Monday to demand the Serbian central government return a monument to insurgent ethnic Albanians, which had been removed by police on Sunday, reported Radio Television Serbia .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of63
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Serbia must stop terrorizing the Albanian population in Presevo Valley. It`s about time to end the Milosevic rule in Serbia.
Anonymous from Buffalo

Sliema, Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

All was fine until you built a monument to organ trading albo terrorists and head decapitating sickos

USA would react the same if a monument of fallen al qaeda fighters was built in the middle of new york city.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Anonymous from Buffalo wrote:
All was fine until you built a monument to organ trading albo terrorists and head decapitating sickos
USA would react the same if a monument of fallen al qaeda fighters was built in the middle of new york city.
you are all sick servians since 1389
Anonymous

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

prishtina wrote:
Serbia must stop terrorizing the Albanian population in Presevo Valley. It`s about time to end the Milosevic rule in Serbia.
Well, you lead over the Serbs by about 57 : 1 in monuments devastated or removed and by about 57 : 0 in monuments devastated.
keep trying alvanians lol

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 22, 2013
 
alvanians cry and cry and never shut up.alvanians are the biggest whiners and wimps on this planet.those 50,000 alvanians should move out and leave.who wants a terrorist monument ,example its like bin ladden supports say they want his monument where the twin towers are.alvanians are dumb and weak and should grow up are will pay big time .....
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 22, 2013
 
keep trying alvanians lol wrote:
alvanians cry and cry and never shut up.alvanians are the biggest whiners and wimps on this planet.those 50,000 alvanians should move out and leave.who wants a terrorist monument ,example its like bin ladden supports say they want his monument where the twin towers are.alvanians are dumb and weak and should grow up are will pay big time .....
oh winjipiga is back
keep trying alvanians lol

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 22, 2013
 
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>oh winjipiga is back
i was never gone.
keep trying alvanians lol

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 22, 2013
 
prishtina wrote:
Serbia must stop terrorizing the Albanian population in Presevo Valley. It`s about time to end the Milosevic rule in Serbia.
enjoy lol

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/transl...
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 22, 2013
 
keep trying alvanians lol wrote:
<quoted text>i was never gone.
you are just another sick servsolave since 1389
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 22, 2013
 
keep trying alvanians lol wrote:
I do not have time for your translations. keep it for your sick and dumb head!
keep trying alvanians lol

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 22, 2013
 
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>I do not have time for your translations. keep it for your sick and dumb head!
its english and from your alvanian site at how the macedonians are going to destroy your alvanian monument and terrorist museum lol

“StrahdLunaticu Servia Animalus”

Since: Feb 09

Strahd' COW ORGASMIC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

IT was a peaceful protest to an arbitrary act of vandalism by the serbian state.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

keep trying alvanians lol wrote:
<quoted text> its english and from your alvanian site at how the macedonians are going to destroy your alvanian monument and terrorist museum lol
it is not my Albanian site since I am not an Albanian, you dumb servoslave. However, I love to defend the innocent Albanians who were butchered by the Serbian bullies prior to 1999 NATO bombing.
keep trying alvanians lol

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 23, 2013
 
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>it is not my Albanian site since I am not an Albanian, you dumb servoslave. However, I love to defend the innocent Albanians who were butchered by the Serbian bullies prior to 1999 NATO bombing.
blah blah blah blah you alvanian peasant.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 23, 2013
 
keep trying alvanians lol wrote:
<quoted text>blah blah blah blah you alvanian peasant.
shut up you servian winjipiga. I am not of Albanian origin at all.
keep trying alvanians lol

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 23, 2013
 
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>shut up you servian winjipiga. I am not of Albanian origin at all.
your a monkey.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 23, 2013
 
keep trying alvanians lol wrote:
<quoted text>your a monkey.
you are a serbian racist.
keep trying alvanians lol

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 24, 2013
 
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>you are a serbian racist.
your a alvanian monkey.your racist.
Serb terrorists

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

keep trying alvanians lol wrote:
<quoted text>your a alvanian monkey.your racist.
I s**hit on everything Serb cetniki:))))
keep trying alvanians lol

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 25, 2013
 
Serb terrorists wrote:
<quoted text>I s**hit on everything Serb cetniki:))))
whats wrong wimpy where are your kla hehehhehehe hiding like usual ,big talkers but no america to fight the big bad serbs lolol run cigo run

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of63
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Serbia Forum right now

Search the Serbia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Haaški sud: Ratko Mladic mora odgovarati za gen... 5 min Ratko Mladic 6
nije bilo srba i hrvata u bosni prije osmanlije 12 min Shomi 50
Saint Sava cathedral (Mar '13) 18 min batmandu 56
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation 19 min batmandu 4,535
Ljubjana Ljubi lubi historical famous quotes 28 min Ottoman BiH and Albania 100
Ethnic Albanian party 'willing to work with new... 39 min MisterAce 1
Dr. Osman Karatay (Sep '13) 1 hr batmandu 41
•••
•••
•••
•••