Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2169 Oct 7, 2013
Jooosh04 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit that I didn't invite you the first time then?
It seemed like you were inviting me to come back!

Location hidden

#2170 Oct 7, 2013
Jooosh04 wrote:
<quoted text>
You plucking imaginary words out of thin air again? When did I say anything like that? What are you talking about? You're either high or you've phrased this post wrong.
OK maybe I phrased it wrong but the fact is you do miss me.
Jooosh04

Leicester, UK

#2171 Oct 7, 2013
Paper Lace wrote:
<quoted text>It seemed like you were inviting me to come back!
How? My exact words were:'You lose, you retreated from the Croat forum' In what alternate universe is that me inviting you back to the Croat forum? Maybe you should think before you post crap.
Jooosh04

Leicester, UK

#2172 Oct 7, 2013
Paper Lace wrote:
<quoted text>OK maybe I phrased it wrong but the fact is you do miss me.
Yeah, Like I'd miss a slap.:D In your dreams maybe. I think you miss me sweet heart, sorry- I'm taken :)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2174 Oct 7, 2013
Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TQE7I... post #15, it explains everything.
The troll 'Serbonazis' is a one character, but I don't believe it is Pocahontas for a minute.'Serbonazis' is some weird Austrian Hungarian etc NYC bum.

In all honesty, Pocahontas is a hypocrite Serb hating neo Ustasa, but playing those 'nik' games just isn't her style as far as I am aware. That's more of a Sokol or Dalmatino thing lol.

Location hidden

#2175 Oct 7, 2013
Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I nominated him for the Topix 2013 imbecile award, though I find it ironic that Prishtina is taking the lead, she is the creater of the original Topix 2013 idiot award poll in which you and I were both listed by her.
You know Koraly, I was thinking something about what you said about the Pavelic era Ustasa and the Italians, and Milan and Joosh brought it up on occasion. I might run it by a certain Croatian in the future.

Location hidden

#2176 Oct 7, 2013
Jooosh04 wrote:
<quoted text>
How? My exact words were:'You lose, you retreated from the Croat forum' In what alternate universe is that me inviting you back to the Croat forum? Maybe you should think before you post crap.
You keep talking about it which could mean you miss me. Notice I don't bring it up at all!

Location hidden

#2177 Oct 7, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
The troll 'Serbonazis' is a one character, but I don't believe it is Pocahontas for a minute.'Serbonazis' is some weird Austrian Hungarian etc NYC bum.
In all honesty, Pocahontas is a hypocrite Serb hating neo Ustasa, but playing those 'nik' games just isn't her style as far as I am aware. That's more of a Sokol or Dalmatino thing lol.
Yeah it was probably Dalmatino.
Inseminated shiptars

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#2178 Oct 7, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
imbecile with ISP Buffalo is a Stern des Sudens
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#2179 Oct 7, 2013
Inseminated shiptars wrote:
<quoted text>
cant' you see that you are mentally ill????

Location hidden

#2180 Oct 7, 2013
Inseminated shiptars wrote:
<quoted text>
Sudens was a few of the Albanian ones that cropped up now and again, but ISP Buffalo is mostly likely some U.S. poster.

Location hidden

#2181 Oct 7, 2013
Paper Lace wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah it was probably Dalmatino.
I can believe that some of the 'reality' incarnations had been Dalmatino, but not Buffalo.

I personally think ISP Buffalo is a stand alone, at least not any of the main regulars.

Location hidden

#2184 Oct 7, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
I can believe that some of the 'reality' incarnations had been Dalmatino, but not Buffalo.
I personally think ISP Buffalo is a stand alone, at least not any of the main regulars.
A drop-in troll?
I'm not sure why important to know who's trolling 'serbonazis' but if you think it wasn't Dalmatino, then ok.

“tell it how it is”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2185 Oct 7, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>You invited me this time. Are you going to deny it again later on?
Why should I say anything nice about Croats?! I've been nice enough to you. OK I will say something nice about Croats when all the Croats say something nice about Serbs :) Good luck with that.
Don't be a hypocrite at times you have supported hostile Serbs like Ljubljana Winnipeg Nikola isp Serbia etc and they by far make the most horrid and nasty stetements on this forum and you know that's true

Location hidden

#2186 Oct 7, 2013
SOKOL OvO aka Crnogorac aka Kreso aka Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be a hypocrite at times you have supported hostile Serbs like Ljubljana Winnipeg Nikola isp Serbia etc and they by far make the most horrid and nasty stetements on this forum and you know that's true
Not true.
I don't support Ljubljana 'at times'. I always support Ljubljana.
I don't know Winnipeg very well and Nikola has been impersonated so many times I'm not sure who the real Nikola is.

Location hidden

#2187 Oct 7, 2013
Hmm...I probably owe Josh an apology.

Location hidden

#2188 Oct 8, 2013
Paper Lace wrote:
<quoted text>Not true.
I don't support Ljubljana 'at times'. I always support Ljubljana.
I don't know Winnipeg very well and Nikola has been impersonated so many times I'm not sure who the real Nikola is.
I believe he was directing that at me, but I concur about the part about supporting Ljubljana.

I know exactly who the real Nikola is. It is the one that doesn't take sht from Croats. Nuff said.

Location hidden

#2189 Oct 8, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he was directing that at me, but I concur about the part about supporting Ljubljana.
I know exactly who the real Nikola is. It is the one that doesn't take sht from Croats. Nuff said.
He was directing it at you but he clicked reply to my post & changed the name.

Ok you will have to point out the real Nikola to me later.

Location hidden

#2190 Oct 8, 2013
SOKOL OvO wrote:
<quoted text>
Disconcerting when you garble my included text on your replies to me. I normally look at it twice just to work out if I actually said those things in quite that way.

What I do know to be true is that Ljubljana, Winnipeg and Nikola have been trying to educate you, but you are proving to be a very stubborn student.

Location hidden

#2191 Oct 8, 2013
Paper Lace wrote:
<quoted text>He was directing it at you but he clicked reply to my post & changed the name.
Ok you will have to point out the real Nikola to me later.
Right, I understand the mix up now. In reply to your earlier post, I don't think anyone is trolling 'serbonazis'. Anyway, it wouldn't matter if someone did, irrelevant topix games lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dom za stare: Peti smrtni slučaj 5 hr tutti frutti 1
Kostreš: Ne bi bilo dobro da Vojvodina postane ... 5 hr tutti frutti 1
Horor u Kruševcu: Tri mladića IZBODENA, je... 5 hr tutti frutti 1
News Albania and Kosovo to unite, inside EU or not -... 8 hr Rust 29
Poll Shiptar Thaci: "I want to come in Belgrade!" LOL 9 hr Shiptaroslayer 0
Poll Shiptar with fake USA IP has Serbian news for you 9 hr Shiptaroslayer 0
News Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 11 hr pocahontas 12,114
More from around the web