reality

Australia

#2119 Oct 6, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously are taking something with that outburst, and you are slipping back into your Vojnikcro persona with ease these days.
Your comments in the last few pages highlight your sycophant nature in relation to Dalmatino, your over eagerness to champion and gain acceptance by him very evident for all to see.
Also that comment about returning the favour to Albanians further demonstrates that you are here to bait Serbs wether they are debating with Croats or not as opposed to expressing well thought and independent viewpoints.
Think about it for a moment. That would be like an Italian coming here and supporting me on a few posts and in response I stupidly support the Italian posters claims to Istria or Dalmatia. Dumb don't you think.
oh u tosser,
i'm not that happy that u and ur 5th rate psych and detective work are still here.
anyway i am not overly concerned because any1 with any brains can work u out pretty quickly, u are very annoying though.
but i guess u have heard that since u were a child.

i have some free time now so i'll bite,

but first i need to know - did the italians support a land claim of his in this this tit for tat? or is this another of ur ridiculous comparison's,(i'm to lazy to check)
but i bet i'm not be in the minority of those who immediately have doubts about ur credibility.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2120 Oct 6, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
but first i need to know - did the italians support a land claim of his in this this tit for tat? or is this another of ur ridiculous comparison's,(i'm to lazy to check)
Did you read the part where he said "it would be like.."?
Meaning "as if", or hypothetically. Do you know what an analogy is?
reality

Australia

#2121 Oct 6, 2013
i'm writing quickly so grammar's not great (i am certain the handful of people here have noticed anyway)

hello strahd,(can't say i've missed u, or even thought about u) i remember that ur part of that winnipeg, slovenia & oz braintrust, how are ur mates going.
1st day back, it's great to be home.
its true u don't realise how much better it is here than the balkans, for instance, haha

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2122 Oct 7, 2013
pocahontas wrote:
<quoted text>
You have zero to do with Serbs either except for being a cheerleader for them, which I don't care about as long as you refrain from your idiotic commentary where Croats are concerned. We are none of your business. You took it upon yourself to share your opinions about us, no one went looking for you and you spend most of your time here chasing Croats like some fishwife.
Your post above was so ridiculous I just have to look a it again to make sue you actually wrote this. Wow, Koraly really got to you.

I mean, a Serb obsessed neo Ustasa telling someone not to post about Croats. Who do you think you are, you hypocrite who thinks we are less than human to be talked to like we are animals, and who is bothered that ‘outsiders’ might be coming here to ruin your sick little Croat, Bosnian Muslim and Albanian dominated site.

People like you obviously want to keep this a little private sht house for Albanians, Croats and Bosnian Muslims to vent their sick hate against the Serbs.

If we can’t get enough of a Serb representation here I would rather the world swamp this site and anyone from anywhere comment on the Balkans than see the likes of Serb hating scum like ‘prishtina, Sudens, Blimey, Diroguevera, Nandrelle and Dalmatino with their one dimensional ignorant hate that you obviously find acceptable.

Location hidden

#2123 Oct 7, 2013
Paper Lace wrote:
<quoted text>That isn't possible or at least 6 of these Serb haters would have been banned long ago.
<quoted text>Nah, that group is American and I know them very well. I only mentioned it in case anyone tried to verify the info about Topix being sued by all those state's attorneys since some of their websites show up on the first google page of results.
<quoted text>Hi! It's nice to meet you too. Sorry but you sound like another anti-Serb troll so I don't think you're going to like me.
I read mostly western press and it isn't very positive about Croats or Albanians. Are you saying that Serbs control or influence the western press?
'reality' is a Serb troll from way back lol.

Location hidden

#2124 Oct 7, 2013
Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>
How the fck do you know it was ten times worse?
The Ustasa were true patriots and they were Croats.
BTW
I can't keep track of traitors or chetniks as I have better things to do but are you in Adelaide? and are you that kurvin sin, whose mama svcked chetnik kurac for 5 cents each which she had to pay, that threatened to knock my teeth out and then was a no show? are you that kurvin sin? Disregard if I've mistaken you for someone else, otherwise I'd like to tell you personally that I support the Ustasa and make you sing an entire Ustasa song whilst I stand on your head. Pls let it be you
Wow, it was Milan before, now Josh. You really like threatening physical harm to other Croats. Threatening a Croat who told you the truth that the Ustasa were a pack of murdering scum.

This is what Sokol and Pocahontas protects. Says a lot about them too since they are given to attacks on other Croats.

I would NEVER back any Serb that threatened other Serbs.

Well, you are the biggest Ustasa here, a self admitted admirer of Pavelic, and an Ustasa apologist and revisionist. Just natural that you emulate some of the same hostility and vulgarity that they had.

Location hidden

#2125 Oct 7, 2013
reality wrote:
i'm writing quickly so grammar's not great (i am certain the handful of people here have noticed anyway)
hello strahd,(can't say i've missed u, or even thought about u) i remember that ur part of that winnipeg, slovenia & oz braintrust, how are ur mates going.
1st day back, it's great to be home.
its true u don't realise how much better it is here than the balkans, for instance, haha
Hello 'reality'. Course you missed me, first thing on coming back here you seek me out with a bit of that retro 2012/early 2013 thing in having you trolling again.

I have been to the Balkans on more than several occasions. Every place has it's good and bad points. I hate it when people travel just to trash other places later.

Jooosh04

Leicester, UK

#2126 Oct 7, 2013
Paper Lace wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you are a bunch of crybabies. Croats more than anyone else. Croats are extremely sensitive and insecure.
How old am I? I am 87 yrs old. Thanks for asking.
"For ages" lol. Exaggerate much? I've only been on here for 2 months. I have learned a lot though!
See the above - "Croats are extremely sensitive & insecure" :)
Ok are you sure being called a troll that offensive on a site like Topix? lol. Some consider it a compliment :)
Once again, is not possible for a Serb to troll the Serbia forum, just like it isn't possible for a Croat to troll the Croatia forum. If the Serbs are posting offensive comments about others, it's only in response to an attack on Serbs. That doesn't mean they're 'trolling'. I think you don't understand what trolling means.
By definition, I wasn't trolling. I made those posts in response to YOUR trolling and, by definition, responding to a troll attack doesn't make me a troll too.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Interne...
Oh yeah, I'm crying my eyes out sweetheart, get over your self. You write crap, I respond to it and you get pwned then the only way you can respond is acting like a 6-year old calling me a cry baby, what's next calling me a doo-doo head or saying I've got cooties?

And I love the irony of you calling us sensitive but you squeal like a pig when you get called a slut or kurva or fat lol :D

Fine, Serbs cant troll their own forum, but they act as trolls would. Anyway, seeing as this thread right here is about CROATS wouldn't you agree that Croats should be allowed to answer here alongside Serbs since its about our country as much as theirs. Wouldn't that suggest that (according to you) Croats cant troll then?

So that just leaves you- hahaha, if you find the term troll a compliment, why did you deny it for so long (oh shit, I forgot, 2 months isn't very long in your books)
Jooosh04

Leicester, UK

#2128 Oct 7, 2013
Paper Lace wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the definition of "Kurbat". I will be using it from now on. Ljubljana is very clever!
Use it... Knock yourself out!

And no Ljubljana isn't very clever, I think a jellyfish has a higher IQ then he does. Anyway, its not his creation.
Jooosh04

Leicester, UK

#2129 Oct 7, 2013
Paper Lace wrote:
<quoted text>LOL now you're begging for a truce? You lose.
You lose, retreating from the Croat forum!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2131 Oct 7, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, it was Milan before, now Josh. You really like threatening physical harm to other Croats. Threatening a Croat who told you the truth that the Ustasa were a pack of murdering scum.
This is what Sokol and Pocahontas protects. Says a lot about them too since they are given to attacks on other Croats.
I would NEVER back any Serb that threatened other Serbs.
Well, you are the biggest Ustasa here, a self admitted admirer of Pavelic, and an Ustasa apologist and revisionist. Just natural that you emulate some of the same hostility and vulgarity that they had.
That's why I nominated him for the Topix 2013 imbecile award, though I find it ironic that Prishtina is taking the lead, she is the creater of the original Topix 2013 idiot award poll in which you and I were both listed by her.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#2132 Oct 7, 2013
Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I nominated him for the Topix 2013 imbecile award, though I find it ironic that Prishtina is taking the lead, she is the creater of the original Topix 2013 idiot award poll in which you and I were both listed by her.
you servoslaves will never win on these blogs, you need another 600 years

Location hidden

#2134 Oct 7, 2013
Jooosh04 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, I'm crying my eyes out sweetheart, get over your self. You write crap, I respond to it and you get pwned then the only way you can respond is acting like a 6-year old calling me a cry baby, what's next calling me a doo-doo head or saying I've got cooties?
And I love the irony of you calling us sensitive but you squeal like a pig when you get called a slut or kurva or fat lol :D
Fine, Serbs cant troll their own forum, but they act as trolls would. Anyway, seeing as this thread right here is about CROATS wouldn't you agree that Croats should be allowed to answer here alongside Serbs since its about our country as much as theirs. Wouldn't that suggest that (according to you) Croats cant troll then?
So that just leaves you- hahaha, if you find the term troll a compliment, why did you deny it for so long (oh shit, I forgot, 2 months isn't very long in your books)
"Crybaby" isn't something a 6 yr old says. It's something an older sibling or even a parent says to a 6 yr old, or someone acting like one :) BTW you are a doo doo head but I would have said poopy head.
When do I 'squeal' about being called those names?! I mention it and it is offensive, but only mildly offensive. Uh, any woman who spends more than a week on Topix has been called those same names at least half a dozen times. That doesn't make it ok! Just that it doesn't always register with me anymore.
I'm glad you finally agree that Serbs can't troll their own forum :) This thread was created long after Croats invaded this forum so you can't justify being here based on this one thread. But yes, you should be allowed to defend yourselves.... without retaliating. Try to act like you're Serbian! Or even just Christian. And stick to the subject for once in your life!
I didn't deny anything and I don't recall being accused of being a troll until after I started 'trolling', which wasn't really trolling anyway since those were counter-attacks.

Location hidden

#2136 Oct 7, 2013
Jooosh04 wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose, retreating from the Croat forum!
Now you WANT me there?! LOL After you and Matko/Mr Croak Pockets spent so much time trying to run me off?
Poca

Etobicoke, Canada

#2137 Oct 7, 2013
@Jethro
Sorry, what?

@Koraly
Wasn't me.
not poca

Montréal, Canada

#2138 Oct 7, 2013
why is pocas location in Toronto now?
Jooosh04

Leicester, UK

#2141 Oct 7, 2013
Paper Lace wrote:
<quoted text>"Crybaby" isn't something a 6 yr old says. It's something an older sibling or even a parent says to a 6 yr old, or someone acting like one :) BTW you are a doo doo head but I would have said poopy head.
When do I 'squeal' about being called those names?! I mention it and it is offensive, but only mildly offensive. Uh, any woman who spends more than a week on Topix has been called those same names at least half a dozen times. That doesn't make it ok! Just that it doesn't always register with me anymore.
I'm glad you finally agree that Serbs can't troll their own forum :) This thread was created long after Croats invaded this forum so you can't justify being here based on this one thread. But yes, you should be allowed to defend yourselves.... without retaliating. Try to act like you're Serbian! Or even just Christian. And stick to the subject for once in your life!
I didn't deny anything and I don't recall being accused of being a troll until after I started 'trolling', which wasn't really trolling anyway since those were counter-attacks.
You've got cooties *sticks tongue out at you*:P

If I apparently cry like a baby then you squeal like a G-damn pig!:) Serbs cant troll, but you agree that they act like a troll would? I condemn those Croats who go on Serb threads just to Serb bash but some threads (in fact most of the threads on here) anti-Croat threads are created to provoke Croats, so I understand why some Croats go onto them, there are also Serbs that provoke reactions and are just as vulgar as Croats. Defend ourselves without retaliating? How exactly does that work sweet-pea? Why would I try to act Serbian if I'm defending Croatia? And I'm Catholic so I don't get our Christian point.

Stick to a subject? The Nazi conversation isn't really going anywhere and everyone keeps coming up with new stuff to discuss. Counter- attack, seriously? Paper Lace, I've been trying to tell you these are Croats and Serbs you're looking at here they (mostly) argue like cats and dogs and trying to find out who is responsible or who is the worst is pointless because they're as bad as each other, so why you are solely focusing on counter-attacking just Croats?

Location hidden

#2142 Oct 7, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post above was so ridiculous I just have to look a it again to make sue you actually wrote this. Wow, Koraly really got to you.
I mean, a Serb obsessed neo Ustasa telling someone not to post about Croats. Who do you think you are, you hypocrite who thinks we are less than human to be talked to like we are animals, and who is bothered that ‘outsiders’ might be coming here to ruin your sick little Croat, Bosnian Muslim and Albanian dominated site.
People like you obviously want to keep this a little private sht house for Albanians, Croats and Bosnian Muslims to vent their sick hate against the Serbs.
If we can’t get enough of a Serb representation here I would rather the world swamp this site and anyone from anywhere comment on the Balkans than see the likes of Serb hating scum like ‘prishtina, Sudens, Blimey, Diroguevera, Nandrelle and Dalmatino with their one dimensional ignorant hate that you obviously find acceptable.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TQE7I... post #15, it explains everything.

Location hidden

#2143 Oct 7, 2013
Poca wrote:
@Jethro
Sorry, what?
@Koraly
Wasn't me.
Poca, to be honest I had my doubts at first, Serbonazis is known for being a mindless troll, I wouldn't have been surprised if he did something like that. But since you rushed here to say "wasn't me", you just proved it was you. Quite frankly I am disappointed in you.

Location hidden

#2144 Oct 7, 2013
Poca wrote:
@Jethro
Sorry, what?
@Koraly
Wasn't me.
Or are you talking about the thread which was removed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bosnia's Republika Srpska Marks 20th Anniversary (Jan '12) 11 min petar brzica JrMo... 519
News Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 15 min pocahontas 11,991
News Serbs Were Nazis in World War II (Sep '10) 12 hr damdasnedas 70
Poll what did Filip David a serv jew said ? 12 hr Stern XXL 0
Jesus/Yeshua is the only way to God and eternal... 14 hr Donna Lee 1
Poll Your Favourite Song! (Jan '10) 15 hr blimey 5,205
Lažni dizel na pumpama 15 hr blimey 2
More from around the web