Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Whorevonazis wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sorry but there are anti-Serb threads on Whorevatistan forum, threads glorifying Usrasha and Jasenovac, and one of them is here pretending to be a Serbian Gay. You don't see me on the Whorevatistan forum or maybe you should, it would teach you Whorevats a lesson.
By the way glad you finally admitted to being a Whore.
There are anti-Serb comments on the Croat forum but you don't see the Serbs invading & filling their forum with hate speech like you see the Croats do here. Insults against Croats is their whole excuse for being here! If I go to the Croatia forum, I'm called a "troll" :(
Double standards!!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

MATKO JE SVINJA wrote:
<quoted text>
ya all done crying yet ?
"crying" is my word! I know you admire me but you should stop copying me.
Besides, your buddy Jooosh thinks accusing someone of "crying" is childish.

Are you a child, Matko?
MATKO JE SVINJA wrote:
<quoted text>As long as DUMBASS Swerbo-Turks like you continue to make anti Croat posts we gunna keep posting here simple(Like u)
I hope you get my drift (Doubtfull)
What about the anti Serb posts on the Croatia forum?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

MATKO JE SVINJA wrote:
<quoted text> .
Now if you would care to count how many anti Croat threads are on here compared with how many anti Swerb threads on the Croat forum.
That's because most of the Croats are on this forum.
8 threads have been posted on since Friday (48 hours) vs. 53 on the Serbia forum. Not counting posts just threads!
MATKO JE SVINJA wrote:
<quoted text>
DUMBASS
Stop copying me, fool.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

MATKO JURIC wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole of Serbia was under Ottoman Turk control you DUMBASS
While in Croatia large parts of the country were free from Turk filth hahahahaha
"After the Biha&#263; fort finally fell in 1592, only small parts of Croatia remained unconquered."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Croat...
VaskrsliDrazaM

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

All of Croatia was under Ottoman Empire

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

MATKO IS A JERK wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep dreaming
Let me get something straight.... you lost most of your land to Turks and the rest was under Austrian rule, then you were ruled under Yugoslavia, and now you're under EU rule... so Croatia's natural state is to be under the rule of others?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Gay Croatian Republic wrote:
As part of Austro Hungary croatia was defeated in World War 1
As part of Axis forces gay independent state of croatia was defeated once again in World War 2
gay croats were only cannon fodder for Austro Hungarian army and Nazi Germany
They must be gay since it seems they're always ruled by/'under' someone else ;)

Since: Mar 13

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Paper Lace wrote:
<quoted text>Let me get something straight.... you lost most of your land to Turks and the rest was under Austrian rule, then you were ruled under Yugoslavia, and now you're under EU rule... so Croatia's natural state is to be under the rule of others?
Seems that way, and let us not forget the Hungarians. I don't think the country has been independent since the 10th century.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Jooosh04 wrote:
<quoted text>
I followed all the "successor" links for Kingdom of Croatia from Tomislav forward.
It only lasted 100 years (and numerous kings) until, once again, you were under foreign rule?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coloman_of_Hunga...

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

SOKOL OvO wrote:
<quoted text>
Strahd you are using Serbian propaganda
.Several texts mention the Croats settling even beyond south Dalmatia all the way to Montenegro
.Dont mix up medieval Dalmatia with today's Dalmatia. In the early Middle Ages Dalmatia went all the way to what is today's west Sandzak
.Only Croatian artifacts and archeolgy can be found in south Dalmatia but nothing of the Serbs. No Serb archeology no Serbs plain and simple chedo.
----------
SUMADIJA however is a more interesting subject. Sumadija was not settled by Serbs to start of with.
In the 600s Serbs migrated and settled in Raska not Sumadija. Sumadija in the middle ages for the most part was part of Bulgaria and the inhabitants there were not Serbs but were Balkan tribes called the Branicevi a subgroup of the Bulgarians. It was only later for short durations where this area came under Serbian control but after 1389 was tken by the Turks. Turkish influence was very strong in Sumadija and today this is obvoisly evident with Serb villages in the area still using Turkish customs such as Turkish style national costume, food, Turkish slang etc.
No propaganda about in your face reality.

Croatians lived along the Adriatic coast, but so did the Serbs, attested by contemporary sources of the Serbian coastal regions of Duklja, Travunija, Zahumlje and Paganija.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Central_and...

Those very same Adriatic settled Serbs are a part of your ancestral history Sokol.

Also, talking about Serb and Croatian ‘artefacts and archaeology’ is an arbitrary subject since many of the every day objects used by the medieval populations of the period were common and cross cultural. After all, it wasn’t like Croats lived in Viking long houses and Serbs in Japanese houses with tatami flooring.

Hey Sokol, what’s with the cheap spin on Sumadija, your really trying to provoke a reaction from me lol.

If you are saying that Sumadija had inhabitants prior to the Serbs I would have to agree, although they had never been significant for the most part. I remember that they found the remains of some ancient burial site near my grandmothers village, but I am not sure if it was Thracian or Scordisci.

Yes, there would have been some Bulgarians in the area, but what does that have to do with Branicevci ? People roamed Europe since the earliest of times, but I am talking about major influences in reference to the Dalmatian region.

As for Turks, they left their influences in the whole of the Balkans and wider afield, much like the other European groups, and for the life of me I can’t see there being much of a difference between any cultural influences on Croats or Serbs. After all, Europe at one time or another played host to a whole range of Uralic Altaic peoples including Kipchaks, Kumans, Avars, Huns, khazars, Magyars, Finns, Ottomans, Bulgars and Szekely’s just to name some of the main ones.

Fact is, much of your ancestors probably identified themselves as Serbs for much longer than they did as Croats my padwan.

“Whats the matter lolol”

Since: Jan 07

Toronto CANADA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Paper Lace wrote:
<quoted text>I followed all the "successor" links for Kingdom of Croatia from Tomislav forward.
It only lasted 100 years (and numerous kings) until, once again, you were under foreign rule?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coloman_of_Hunga...
Croatias history and cultures still exists since the 6th century
can't deny that and we are still here!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Paper Lace. Europe, Africa and Asia are part of the old world of civilisations so everything is stretched backed some millennia.
Nevertheless, your Americas has its own old civilisations in the form of the Mayans, Olecs, Inca, Aztecs and many others.
The Peublo Indians of the southwest U.S have always been interesting with their cliff palace communities.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Pueblo_P...
Hi Strahd :)

Fighting over land for over a millennia... scary!

Americans don't identify with the natives and some don't consider them "civilizations" in the first place. Pueblo indians were in the US but most of the others were in the south, right? Mexico, central & South America.

“Whats the matter lolol”

Toronto CANADA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Paper Lace wrote:
<quoted text>Let me get something straight.... you lost most of your land to Turks and the rest was under Austrian rule, then you were ruled under Yugoslavia, and now you're under EU rule... so Croatia's natural state is to be under the rule of others?
everybody wants a piece of us!!!were still here !!'

“Whats the matter lolol”

Toronto CANADA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Paper Lace wrote:
<quoted text>There are anti-Serb comments on the Croat forum but you don't see the Serbs invading & filling their forum with hate speech like you see the Croats do here. Insults against Croats is their whole excuse for being here! If I go to the Croatia forum, I'm called a "troll" :(
Double standards!!
Oh yes there was until Kosovo declared independence and the Croat forum died ..iCroatia never invaded Serbia to do a land grab like the 90's..name a time that we did ...

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Paper Lace wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Strahd :)
Fighting over land for over a millennia... scary!
Americans don't identify with the natives and some don't consider them "civilizations" in the first place. Pueblo indians were in the US but most of the others were in the south, right? Mexico, central & South America.
Same thing in Australia. Apart from a few towns with native Aboriginal names, the culture is Euro based.

I mentioned the Pueblo's due top their southern proximity and perhaps even affiliation with the central American Aztecs and Mayans.

You have to admit that some of those Mayan pyramids are impressive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesoamerican_pyr...

You said 200 years, but when did the first Europeans settle the U.S.? Wasn’t it back in the mid 1600’s with the English, French, Scotch and Dutch. I know there are legends about a short lived Viking settlement in 'vinland', but I am more interested in the later main settlements of the America's by the puritans.

New England Puritans

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_to_New... (1620%E2%80%931640)

Are you many generations American ?

“tell it how it is”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
No propaganda about in your face reality.
Croatians lived along the Adriatic coast, but so did the Serbs, attested by contemporary sources of the Serbian coastal regions of Duklja, Travunija, Zahumlje and Paganija.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Central_and...
Those very same Adriatic settled Serbs are a part of your ancestral history Sokol.
Also, talking about Serb and Croatian ‘artefacts and archaeology’ is an arbitrary subject since many of the every day objects used by the medieval populations of the period were common and cross cultural. After all, it wasn’t like Croats lived in Viking long houses and Serbs in Japanese houses with tatami flooring.
Hey Sokol, what’s with the cheap spin on Sumadija, your really trying to provoke a reaction from me lol.
If you are saying that Sumadija had inhabitants prior to the Serbs I would have to agree, although they had never been significant for the most part. I remember that they found the remains of some ancient burial site near my grandmothers village, but I am not sure if it was Thracian or Scordisci.
Yes, there would have been some Bulgarians in the area, but what does that have to do with Branicevci ? People roamed Europe since the earliest of times, but I am talking about major influences in reference to the Dalmatian region.
As for Turks, they left their influences in the whole of the Balkans and wider afield, much like the other European groups, and for the life of me I can’t see there being much of a difference between any cultural influences on Croats or Serbs. After all, Europe at one time or another played host to a whole range of Uralic Altaic peoples including Kipchaks, Kumans, Avars, Huns, khazars, Magyars, Finns, Ottomans, Bulgars and Szekely’s just to name some of the main ones.
Fact is, much of your ancestors probably identified themselves as Serbs for much longer than they did as Croats my padwan.
Strahd you are starting to imitate Ljubljana tactics of evoding evidence and responding with propaganda.

The facts are
.There can be found in all parts of Dalmatia Illyrian Roman Greek and Croatian artifacts actual inscriptions with Croatian rulers names and the title of " Croatian King" and "Kingdom of Croatia" however there's not even 1 Serb artifact ever found in any part of Dalmatia

I even go further in stating that there is no artifact inscription of the word " Serb Serbian etc in Sumadija till the 1400s. I challenge you to find one lol

Also there is no such thing as a state called Serbia recognised by Byzantine and Rome till 1217. Croatia was recognised as a "Dukedom of Croatia in the 700s" " in the 800s as principality of Croatia and as a Kingdom 924.

The original Sumadijans were a different Slavic tribe related more to Bulgarians and before 1400s there's no national identity of the people describing themselves as "Serbs" not only that before that Sumdija was not part of Serbia.

And we all know what the ethnic make up of Sumadijans became after 1389

Now go make me a Turkish coffe

Cheers :D

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Jethro66 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes there was until Kosovo declared independence and the Croat forum died ..iCroatia never invaded Serbia to do a land grab like the 90's..name a time that we did ...
I have no idea who did what. I'm talking about the forum.

BTW what year is this? You people seem to forget time moves forward :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing in Australia. Apart from a few towns with native Aboriginal names, the culture is Euro based.
I mentioned the Pueblo's due top their southern proximity and perhaps even affiliation with the central American Aztecs and Mayans.
You have to admit that some of those Mayan pyramids are impressive.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesoamerican_pyr...
You said 200 years, but when did the first Europeans settle the U.S.? Wasn’t it back in the mid 1600’s with the English, French, Scotch and Dutch. I know there are legends about a short lived Viking settlement in 'vinland', but I am more interested in the later main settlements of the America's by the puritans.
New England Puritans
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_to_New... (1620%E2%80%931640)
Are you many generations American ?
Isn't it odd? The link says they're more like ziggurats than pyramids but is there really that much difference? Farther down in the article they even call them pyramids.
Someone from the mideast must have come to the Americas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mesoamer...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpent_Mound
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monks_Mound

200 yrs I meant exclusively US history. I don't know why we're blamed for everything the British did (smallpox, etc) How many natives were still alive in 1776? Not that we treated them very well either (trail of tears, etc) but the majority of the blame belongs to the British and I think Scots.

On my father's side, I have no idea lol. Probably since after the civil war, or according to one of my uncles. So long we don't really care. On my mother's side, 1st generation (she was a naturalized American)
Some people call immigrants the 'first generation' but that makes no sense to me.
BTW my older half sisters were British (different fathers) until they were 12 & 13 & moved here.

Ok now you! Were you born in Australia? Do you have family in Serbia or in the Balkans area?
Jooosh04

Newbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Paper Lace wrote:
<quoted text>You're being evasive. Make up your mind and stop talking to me like I'm an idiot. You can go on and on about how I "don't understand" but the problem is with you.
No, Paper Lace
I'm not being evasive at all, I've made my points crystal-clear and if you still don't understand (or want to) then trawl back through it and have another read, because I'm really CBA to go through it again. If anything, you're being evasive. You pick out the bits you like or want to hear, and ignore the rest. Such as the post I sent yesterday explaining that Serbs and Croats are equally as vulgar and offensive to each other, because I (mistakenly) believed you to be intelligent and mature, however the only recompense you could come up with was 'Kurbat is a clever word' or something to that extent.

That tells me everything I need to know about you, that you are not willing to listen to reason (as long as its not on your terms) even though I've acknowledged some of your points. You just go on your anti-Croat rant to your hearts content.

Au revoir.

Jooosh04

Newbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Paper Lace wrote:
<quoted text>What's with the name calling? Now you're being abusive. Are you going to claim I was abusive first? I didn't call you any names.
I called pocahontas a "dumbass"
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/T4GLJ...
and then you called me one
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/T4GLJ...
and now here you're calling me "dipshit" and 'tard".
Ok what's your excuse cuz I really want to hear it lol.
Hmmmmmm.... Maybe it was you coming out with BS saying that 'Josh wants special treatment' mumbo jumbo , because you couldn't read properly, embarrassing me and making me look like an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••