pravednik_medju_ narodima

Vrhnika, Slovenia

#21 Dec 6, 2013
croats: KMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE
Dalmatino

Adelaide, Australia

#22 Dec 6, 2013
Paper Lace wrote:
<quoted text>Tito was accused of racism when he got his? I did not know that!
But my point was the French government can't take it seriously.
Your point is that you're a hypocrite and a dumb kurva who should stick to baking cookies.
Dalmatino

Adelaide, Australia

#23 Dec 6, 2013
Paper Lace wrote:
<quoted text>Actually there are an overwhelming number of sites by whining Croats. It looks like there has been a massive online campaign to paint themselves as innocent victims. I think they do it on purpose to make it very difficult to find anything pro-Serbian since most of it is buried, and also to cover up their own crimes. Online at least.
Overwhelming really? So many you couldn't give one example. It's servs and their old, overweight and ugly (no other man would look at) online supporters who whine about their fake numbers of victims
Dalmatino

Adelaide, Australia

#24 Dec 6, 2013
N I 4 N I wrote:
Chelsea Handler's jokes about Serbia spark petition; Facebook page calls for boycott of comedienne

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/goss...
haha
pravednik_medju_ narodima

Vrhnika, Slovenia

#25 Dec 6, 2013
Zaccaria wrote:
http://m.theaustralian.com.au/ news/world/croats-ask-for-dyla n-apology/story-e6frg6so-12267 73942934
lol
Servonazis

Niagara Falls, NY

#26 Dec 6, 2013
pravednik_medju_narodima wrote:
<quoted text>lol
sameservoslaveimposter
pocahontas

Toronto, Canada

#27 Dec 7, 2013
Imagine if some of the posters on topix were delivered legal notices for doing the same as Dylan.

Ah, the luxury anonymity on the net affords.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#28 Dec 8, 2013
Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>
Overwhelming really? So many you couldn't give one example. It's servs and their old, overweight and ugly (no other man would look at) online supporters who whine about their fake numbers of victims
I can give you hundreds of examples but I'm not giving you any more ammo! US google is page after page of Croats whining.

Location hidden

#29 Dec 8, 2013
pocahontas wrote:
Imagine if some of the posters on topix were delivered legal notices for doing the same as Dylan.
Yes, you are very lucky.
Ch 32 Serbula Slaves

Adelaide, Australia

#30 Dec 8, 2013
Paper Lace wrote:
<quoted text>I can give you hundreds of examples but I'm not giving you any more ammo! US google is page after page of Croats whining.
Post the google results link kurvo and let's see them
NIKOLA

Burwood, Australia

#31 Dec 8, 2013
pocahontas wrote:
Ooo Imagine the Horror of being accused by some Grubby little croat council in France, for telling the TRUTH...

Typical Uneducated Whining Peasants suffering the Misfortune of being born Cowardly croat. You Hypocritical DumbAss' didnt event read the article, let alone understand "French law" as it pertains to "automatic" consequences and/or judicial probe, into statements that MAY or may Not, be contradictory to French anti racism legislation.

Please read Formal French extract below:

"Although the Croat council's formal complaint triggered automatic charges under French law, the "mise en examen", or judicial probe, does not mean the matter will end up in court."

Hypocritical and Quite Stupid?
You're "quite the catch" hahaha
pocahontas

Toronto, Canada

#32 Dec 9, 2013
Paper Lace wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you are very lucky.
I am, but not for any reason you suppose. You, however, have more in common with Dylan than just being American.
pocahontas

Toronto, Canada

#33 Dec 9, 2013
NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooo Imagine the Horror
Ooo imagine the horror of being followed around on a forum by an ignorant blowhard from Sydney. So scary! lol
NIKOLA

Burwood, Australia

#34 Dec 9, 2013
pocahontas wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooo imagine the horror of being followed around on a forum by an ignorant blowhard from Sydney. So scary! lol
Ohhh poor little Hypocritical poccy, all you could reply with to all that I posted was the Immature childlike response above???

No need to be "scared"... The Stigma of being an uneducated, narrow minded, misfortunate little croat, is Horror enough for Anyone hahaha

As I said before you are a Hypocrite and obviously Stupid "quite the catch" for the "jadnik" who has the burden of being your husband...
Glass houses poccy... Glass houses

Location hidden

#35 Dec 9, 2013
pocahontas wrote:
<quoted text>
I am, but not for any reason you suppose. You, however, have more in common with Dylan than just being American.
Are you referring to my poetry or my nasally voice?
NIKOLA

Burwood, Australia

#36 Dec 10, 2013
Paper Lace wrote:
<quoted text>Are you referring to my poetry or my nasally voice?
A very clever & witty response - Bravo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
which servian collaborator was administrator of... 2 hr srbosjek 0
why servian national government served as naci ... 2 hr srbosjek 0
Belgrade and Serbia were never really Judenfrei... 8 hr srbosjek 0
Banjica concentration camp was Nazi German con... 8 hr srbosjek 0
Shiptaroslayer please stop provoking Albanian N... 13 hr Albanian Nazi SS ... 0
O Stern, Where Art Thou? 13 hr wow 1
When Will Kosovo Albanians Peacefully Allow Ser... 13 hr wow 2
More from around the web