Did servs betrayed Christianity ?

Did servs betrayed Christianity ?

Created by Stern des Sudens on Jun 13, 2013

26 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

of course

absolutely

no doubt about it

it is a well known fact

crystal clear like the sun

yep

no need to ask

all above

Maks

Adelaide, Australia

#21 Jun 18, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Serbs fought the Muslims and those aiding the Islamic cause.
Not so the vlahs of Bosna(bosnian serbs) they faught Croat Christians for the cause of the Ottoman empire!
Strahd

Australia

#22 Jun 18, 2013
Maks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so the vlahs of Bosna(bosnian serbs) they faught Croat Christians for the cause of the Ottoman empire!
Simple, Balkans, 1389 stands out. Last conflict guess who fought the Islamic Albanians and Bosnians. Past, present, past.
Maks

Adelaide, Australia

#23 Jun 18, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple, Balkans, 1389 stands out. Last conflict guess who fought the Islamic Albanians and Bosnians. Past, present, past.
You are over emphesizing the word Islamic, if you remove that word your arguement becomes irrelevent. Your fight and claim looses all justice and in fact becomes a crime!
What might have been right in 1389 is not necessarily right now!
Strahd

Australia

#24 Jun 18, 2013
When they are trying to turn a southern part of Serbia into another seperatist sht den which happens to be Muslim too it is more than enough justification. The fact that in the wider European world with the spread of Mosques and Islamic enclaves, call for shariah law just amplifies all of this. Hence, my earlier disinterest for the Croat Serb thing that I lost interest a long time ago on this forum.

Bloody too high that shot.
Maks

Adelaide, Australia

#25 Jun 18, 2013
Strahd wrote:
When they are trying to turn a southern part of Serbia into another seperatist sht den which happens to be Muslim too it is more than enough justification. The fact that in the wider European world with the spread of Mosques and Islamic enclaves, call for shariah law just amplifies all of this. Hence, my earlier disinterest for the Croat Serb thing that I lost interest a long time ago on this forum.
Bloody too high that shot.
Serbs dont understand that serbia and kosovo issue is not an Islamic and Christian issue as the serbs try to make it. The world does not see it like that but simply as one peoples struggle for self determination against a very agrssive agressor!
Believe me if this was an Islam christian issue NATO would never have bombed belgrade!
Strahd

Australia

#26 Jun 18, 2013
Maks wrote:
<quoted text>
Serbs dont understand that serbia and kosovo issue is not an Islamic and Christian issue as the serbs try to make it. The world does not see it like that but simply as one peoples struggle for self determination against a very agrssive agressor!
Believe me if this was an Islam christian issue NATO would never have bombed belgrade!
You are one of those that still think Nato works in black and white ways, altruistic intentions.

'self determination against a very agrssive agressor'

Naïve. due to U.S. involvement Islamic warlords have a free reign in Afghanistan, all the way back to Libya.

As you said, many Croats will always back Serbia's enemies. Once, a Croat said.....

yes, beautiful shot finally
Strahd

Australia

#27 Jun 18, 2013
As I was saying, one Croat once told me that he would see all Europe Islam if it meant Serbia was wiped out.

That sums it up.
Strahd

Australia

#28 Jun 18, 2013
AUSTRALIA is in.
Maks

Adelaide, Australia

#29 Jun 18, 2013
Strahd wrote:
As I was saying, one Croat once told me that he would see all Europe Islam if it meant Serbia was wiped out.
That sums it up.
That should indicate to you how many bridges need to be built for these two to have favourable neighbourly relations in the future!
You might not care for serb/croat rivery but many still do and will for a long time!
Maks

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#30 Jun 18, 2013
Maks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so the vlahs of Bosna(bosnian serbs) they faught Croat Christians for the cause of the Ottoman empire!
The only vlachs in bosnia and croatia are bosniaks and croats
reality

Plympton, Australia

#31 Jun 18, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple, Balkans, 1389 stands out. Last conflict guess who fought the Islamic Albanians and Bosnians. Past, present, past.
croatia

they always fought the turks and their serbistani vassals, xcept those vlah that jumped over to krajina to fight against their own kin.
reality

Plympton, Australia

#32 Jun 18, 2013
Strahd wrote:
When they are trying to turn a southern part of Serbia into another seperatist sht den which happens to be Muslim too it is more than enough justification. The fact that in the wider European world with the spread of Mosques and Islamic enclaves, call for shariah law just amplifies all of this. Hence, my earlier disinterest for the Croat Serb thing that I lost interest a long time ago on this forum.
Bloody too high that shot.
ur serbistan gave up on that before u
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#33 Jun 18, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
serbia
they always fought the turks and their hirvatistani vassals, xcept those vlah that jumped over to krajina to fight against their own kin.
the only vlachs in croatia are croats.

Serbs were settled in Krajina for defense against ottoman turks while croats were farmers

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#34 Jun 18, 2013
Maks wrote:
<quoted text>
That should indicate to you how many bridges need to be built for these two to have favourable neighbourly relations in the future!
You might not care for serb/croat rivery but many still do and will for a long time!
Well, it certainly seems that many Croats have a close connection to Bosnian Muslims, perhaps those two peoples have the strongest regional alliance of sorts. It is an interesting subject and deserves further analysis.
Maks

Prospect, Australia

#35 Jun 19, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it certainly seems that many Croats have a close connection to Bosnian Muslims, perhaps those two peoples have the strongest regional alliance of sorts. It is an interesting subject and deserves further analysis.
There is something in the saying that the Bosnian Moslems are the 'flower...' even though the flowers have withered somewhat in the last few generations.
But after all blood is thicker then water!
hmmm

Pristina, Serbia

#36 Jun 19, 2013
Maks wrote:
<quoted text>
There is something in the saying that the Bosnian Moslems are the 'flower...' even though the flowers have withered somewhat in the last few generations.
But after all blood is thicker then water!
Mozda u Bosni, ali u Hercegovini ta krva je redja nego voda.
Maks

Prospect, Australia

#37 Jun 19, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Mozda u Bosni, ali u Hercegovini ta krva je redja nego voda.
U Hercegovini nije ni potrebna! Uaaa!
RADOVAN KARADZIC

Podgorica, Montenegro

#38 Jun 19, 2013
Ortodox Russia and Ortodox Serbia!!!
The Jerusalem Post

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#39 Jul 20, 2013
Battle of Angora/Ankara was against Sunni Muslim Timurid Empire.Nothing to do against Christianity

SERBIAN BATTLES against ottoman turks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Breadf...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tripol...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bato%C...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Petrov...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Slanka...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Belgrad... (1456)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gallip... (1312)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ni%C5%...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Adrian... (1913)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Deligr...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ivanko...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kru%C5...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ljubi%...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mi%C5%...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Prilep

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Monast...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Plo%C4...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_%C5%A0...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kumano...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Leskov...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dubrav...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kosovo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montenegrin-Turk...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vu%C4%...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kola%C...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lopate

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Krusi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Scutari

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fundin...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grahov...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_Militia

Stern des Sudens

“Kosova, gjaku im qe nuk falet!”

Since: Sep 09

Kosova, Albania

#40 Jul 20, 2013
Yeah they did betrayed christianity...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump Embarks On His Apology Tour Before... 1 hr sava 20
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 7 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 1,343
News PM Vucic ready to establish 'hotline with Prist... 13 hr svrbisatanci 1
News Serbian activists beaten after protesting war c... 14 hr svrbisatanci 1
Zasto Srbiju pogodi svaka nepogoda? 14 hr svrbisatanci 1
Srbija: Da li znate koji je ovo grad? (Sep '11) 19 hr Bugarsko kopile i... 4
News November 7, 2016 Sun Mark Williams 82
More from around the web