Jesus portrayed as a transvestite in controversial new take on The Last Supper

Oct 4, 2012 Full story: The Sun Online 277

JESUS is portrayed as a TRANSVESTITE surrounded by gay, lesbian and transexual disciples in this controversial new version of The Last Supper.

Full Story

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#41 Oct 6, 2012
1 croat muslim SS Handzar wrote:
It's her who came to Serbia to show her disgraceful pics, no one called her you retarded nazi
All known western politicians support this, as you can read in the news. No use of arguing with a low IQed croat isn't it? Die motherf..ker die motherf..er die
well, goat, if she came, someone offered her an exhibition hall. and since it was exhibited in servia, this means servians did so. if you dont like it, dont exhibit it, its that simple, sheep. but servia did. and nowehere in the article does it say anything about western politicians. and even if they support it, they support an exhibition, not a provocation, nobody cares how much you fap off to jesus.
god, i feel like im talking to a donkey, but then again, that's the intellectual capacity of servian farm animals.
Islamnotlover

Mosjøen, Norway

#42 Oct 6, 2012
1 croat muslim SS Handzar wrote:
It's her who came to Serbia to show her disgraceful pics, no one called her you retarded nazi
All known western politicians support this, as you can read in the news. No use of arguing with a low IQed croat isn't it? Die motherf..ker die motherf..er die
Heard of free speach before?. The most countryes in Europe have it not only the West.

So ofcourse the politicans should support it.

Do you realy blame the West for this stunt?. This is a yes or no question
Islamnotlover

Mosjøen, Norway

#43 Oct 6, 2012
I couldnt care less if they make a cartoon of muhammed and jesus in the 69 position. Its only religous fanatics on all side who care

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#44 Oct 6, 2012
Karavashk wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Serbs don't react like the muslims did at the new movie insulting Mohamed.
Didn't Serbia just ban gay pride. Orthodox Christians and Arabs are closer than you think. They both hate Roman Catholics.

Location hidden

#45 Oct 6, 2012
Islamnotlover wrote:
I couldnt care less if they make a cartoon of muhammed and jesus in the 69 position. Its only religous fanatics on all side who care
What if the cartoon is about Jews, would everyone still be so nonchalant and so supportive of free speech in Europe and the West, I think not so please don't be a hypocrite.
Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#46 Oct 6, 2012
If the painting depicted mohammed bullets would fly and bombs would be thrown!
1 croat muslim SS Handzar

Madliena, Malta

#48 Oct 6, 2012
And both catholics and muslims hate Orthodox Christians. They are the same

Your logic is idiotic as always, albanian idiot.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#49 Oct 6, 2012
As a Christian all I can say is
Yawn. How unoriginal. Seen it done before, not doubt some one will do something similar tomorrow And if the anti Christian bigots types want to shock me they are going to have to do better then that. I dont care if they hate me and spend all their time trying to belittle my belief and shock as I have better things to do then pay attention to them. If the Art community wants to wallow in their Anti Christian belief let them. I have no great need to go to their exhibits or support them.
They have the right to free speech and I have the right to ignore them, which is what all Us Christian should do.
Uve

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#50 Oct 6, 2012
I think it's great. Art is supposed to get it's viewers to think and generate a response, whether you like the subject matter or not. This is no different than viewing an African sarcophagus in the shape of a Mercedes Benz, which reflects sad materialism. The reason it was shown in Belgrade was to bring world attention and to show that Serbia is progressive, in spite of the backward religious views of the Greek orthodox church and the ignorant bigotry of the general population. There are progressive intelligent people in Serbia, trying to educate the rest of the population so that they can achieve EU membership. Serbs should be glad for to get the attention, instead of being relegated to anonymity like the rest of eastern Europe.
Karolcik

Sliema, Malta

#51 Oct 6, 2012
Uve wrote:
I think it's great. Art is supposed to get it's viewers to think and generate a response, whether you like the subject matter or not. This is no different than viewing an African sarcophagus in the shape of a Mercedes Benz, which reflects sad materialism. The reason it was shown in Belgrade was to bring world attention and to show that Serbia is progressive, in spite of the backward religious views of the Greek orthodox church and the ignorant bigotry of the general population. There are progressive intelligent people in Serbia, trying to educate the rest of the population so that they can achieve EU membership. Serbs should be glad for to get the attention, instead of being relegated to anonymity like the rest of eastern Europe.
We got the world's attention by being successful in sports and science. Not by your poofter parades
Pure Truth

Hamilton, Canada

#53 Oct 6, 2012
Karolcik wrote:
<quoted text>
We got the world's attention by being successful in sports and science. Not by your poofter parades
Serb War Criminals: List

http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&sclient=psy-a...
Pure Truth

Hamilton, Canada

#54 Oct 6, 2012
Uve

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#55 Oct 6, 2012
Karolcik wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a bigoted idiot...sports are shallow and won't be remembered past the day it happened. And just what scientific accomplishments has Serbia had lately? Serbia is hardly known for either. And don't try and use Tesla as an example, because that's way too in the past and then there's still the argument he was a croat.

Location hidden

#56 Oct 6, 2012
Uve wrote:
backward religious views of the Greek Orthodox Church? So I suppose homosexuality and transsexualism is forward thinking nice. Serbia does not want EU membership, how many times do they have to reiterate that.
Uve

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#57 Oct 6, 2012
Karavashk wrote:
<quoted text>
backward religious views of the Greek Orthodox Church? So I suppose homosexuality and transsexualism is forward thinking nice. Serbia does not want EU membership, how many times do they have to reiterate that.
So..don't answer the question, typical..Yea, the Greek orthodox church IS flucking backward..separate seating for men and women in church, making children file in an kiss a picture of Jesus in church, avoiding any progressive thought and condoning violence against anything other than the Greek orthodox church! Advocating against women's right...Need I go on? AND Serbia DOES want EU membership! Like I said your a bigoted idiot and your way of thinking is a perfect example of why Serbia is not an EU member state already.
Uve

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#58 Oct 6, 2012
Pure Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Serb War Criminals: List
http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&sclient=psy-a...
Don't go there, there we criminals on BOTH sides.. The Serbs lost so they got all the blame. Kosovo was purely a measured land grab by Albania
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#59 Oct 6, 2012
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't go there, there we criminals on BOTH sides.. The Serbs lost so they got all the blame. Kosovo was purely a measured land grab by Albania
Kosovo is a separate and independent country and forget your servian nonsense.

“Post-religious”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#60 Oct 6, 2012
Remember all the violence, shootings, and rampaging in the streets when Martin Scorcese released "The Last Temptation of Christ", which included a scene of Jesus having sex with Mary Magdalene? Or the killings that took place in reaction to Monty Python's "Life of Brian"?

Neither do I.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#61 Oct 6, 2012
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Kosovo is gone forever for servoslavia since 1389. Goodbye Servoslavia!
Uve

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#62 Oct 6, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>Kosovo is a separate and independent country and forget your servian nonsense.
Not nonsense, Kosovo was part of Serbia for centuries before the Albanians start immigrating. I don't care, I'm glad for them and their independence, just get your history correct before making judgements about what is nonsense or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SHOCK! K Albanian ISIS fighter waves a sword ! 7 min Teddy_ 214
Adolf Hitler alive and well in Independent Repu... 19 min albo laughs at ki... 6
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 20 min servonazis 11,195
Jesus was not born on December 25th 20 min albz 23
Videos of coward Serb soldiers crying the so ... (Apr '12) 1 hr Mufljuz 54
Srbiji i srpskom narodu je ubijena volja za bor... 2 hr BackdoorBandit 10
Belgrade the capital of slums (Aug '11) 2 hr BackdoorBandit 4
More from around the web