Budim, Pecuj, Baja, Segedin were Serb...

Budim, Pecuj, Baja, Segedin were Serbian majority once?

Created by The_Baron on Apr 6, 2013

3 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes i knew.

Really ?

The_Baron

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

#1 Apr 6, 2013
Buda (Budim)

Buda" derives from the Slavic word voda" ("water"), a translation of the Latin name "Aquincum", which was the main Roman settlement in the region.

Also, Sanskrit word "buddha" means "awake". The same meaning have Slavic word "budan".

Buda" comes from the Slavic name Budim (identical to the name of City of Buda in Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, Slovenian, Macedonian). Budim is a personal name which means "awakened" with the "m" omitted in Hungarian.

Sanskrit word "Buddhaprasth" (seat of Buddha) has an identical meaning in Slavic, say Serbian for example "Buda presto". Buddha is Buda in Serbian and in all languages it means "awakened" and "prasth"/"prest o" means "seat" or "throne" in both languages.

TheRealMagyar

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#2 Apr 6, 2013
This is where Buda comes from

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleda

"Budim, Pecuj, Baja, Segedin"

What are these gypsy names?

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#3 Apr 6, 2013
Btw, so now its back to Old Baron, eh? You will start to troll Hungarians with your nonsense?

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#4 Apr 6, 2013
Anyway, Serbs were squatters in Hungarian lands, they waited until Hungarians were massacred, and then they began to settle like parasites into Hungarian towns, villages, starting in Bácska, Torontál and began to move upwards like a cancer.

Is this something to be proud of Baron?

You always complain about Albanians settling into Kossovo. So how different is this to Servs migrating into Hungarian lands?

You are a two faced hypocrite and a liar.

Now answer me, if Kosovo is fully recognized, will you give up your claims on it, just the same way you support Servian Vojvodina and Roma-nian Transylvania, Mr International Law?
Dalmatino

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#5 Apr 6, 2013
Interesting
Dalmatino

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#6 Apr 6, 2013
true
Croats are Turks

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#8 May 13, 2013
The_Baron wrote:
Buda (Budim)
Buda" comes from the Slavic name Budim (identical to the name of City of Buda in Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, Slovenian, Macedonian). Budim is a personal name which means "awakened" with the "m" omitted in Hungarian.
Sanskrit word "Buddhaprasth" (seat of Buddha) has an identical meaning in Slavic, say Serbian for example "Buda presto". Buddha is Buda in Serbian and in all languages it means "awakened" and "prasth"/"prest o" means "seat" or "throne" in both languages.
Interesting

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#9 May 13, 2013
Vuk Karadzic a Turk

Zagreb, Croatia

#11 May 13, 2013
Croats are Turks wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting
Lying like a Serb.
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#12 May 13, 2013
Vuk Karadzic a Turk wrote:
<quoted text>
Fuck like a Serb.
:-))))))
Vuk Karadzic a Turk

Zagreb, Croatia

#13 May 13, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
:-))))))
Srbin silovao konja - Strava u Cacku

25 sij 2012 ... Dusan se prosloga cetvrtka pojavio na saslusanju u CaCku jer je silovao konja.
Pred sucem i porotom je izjavio kako nije kriv.....
Dalmatino

Tuggerah, Australia

#14 May 13, 2013
ovaj kurvat opsednut silovanjem konja, samo o tome prica, verovatno zato sto ga i sam dudla konjima.

Danas legalizovali incest, sutra zoofiliju. kurvati su poremecen narod, sve je to posledica visevekovnog jebanja u glavu od Srba i ostalih nacija :(
Vuk Karadzic a Turk

Zagreb, Croatia

#16 May 14, 2013
Even I had some strong attraction to horses. Like "dalmatino" to donkeys.
teddy

Genova, Italy

#17 May 14, 2013
The_Baron wrote:
Buda (Budim)
You are talking with the parlance of Deretic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Serbia under pressure from Russia over its EU g... 13 hr Gavroche 73
Noz Kolac Jasenovac Wed Cro max 1
petar brzica true croat hero (May '07) Wed Cro max 74
Srbin ubio suprugu, pa ranio sebe u selu kod Le... Wed joj svrbi 1
Popu iz Kovina pet godina za silovanje deteta Wed joj svrbi 1
News 'Pristina's new liaison in Belgrade is former K... Tue Gavroche 4
News Serbia marks June 28, Vidovdan Tue Kosovo is Serbia 3
More from around the web