Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's including all the unreported murders which are committed day to day by the drug cartels.
You mean those that nobody reports but they still find the body? According to you if the body isn't claimed it doesn't count or what?

Not to mention that the murder rate in Mexico before the Drug War started was of only 8. Koraly, if your country is more insecure than one that has a Drug War then you really are doing something wrong.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Eduardo wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean those that nobody reports but they still find the body? According to you if the body isn't claimed it doesn't count or what?
Not to mention that the murder rate in Mexico before the Drug War started was of only 8. Koraly, if your country is more insecure than one that has a Drug War then you really are doing something wrong.
Its not more insecure, in fact when a Mexican guy came over here on a conference he told me that if I were to move to Mexico I should definitely leave the clothes that I was wearing behind because they look expensive and I will be robbed, I shouldn't wear my watch because it looks expensive when in reality I wasn't wearing any extravagant clothing or gold rolex watches, it was just that my clothes and watch didn't look like I found them while scavenging in the dumpster. Your country is in no way better than SA, people get chopped up into pieces, people burned alive in elevators, people being kidnapped for ransom and then getting their fingers chopped off when the payment is late. Gang wars starting on the street with civilians caught in the crossfire. I could understand your criticism against SA if you were in one of those safe Scandinavian countries but really in Mexico it is far worse.
Eduardo

Matamoros, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not more insecure, in fact when a Mexican guy came over here on a conference he told me that if I were to move to Mexico I should definitely leave the clothes that I was wearing behind because they look expensive and I will be robbed, I shouldn't wear my watch because it looks expensive when in reality I wasn't wearing any extravagant clothing or gold rolex watches, it was just that my clothes and watch didn't look like I found them while scavenging in the dumpster. Your country is in no way better than SA, people get chopped up into pieces, people burned alive in elevators, people being kidnapped for ransom and then getting their fingers chopped off when the payment is late. Gang wars starting on the street with civilians caught in the crossfire. I could understand your criticism against SA if you were in one of those safe Scandinavian countries but really in Mexico it is far worse.
Again with those Scandinavian countries, it was you who came here first to criticize the Balkan countries and Mexico despite coming from a country ranked 14 in the World on murders per capita when Mexico isn't even in the top 20, one of the highest income disparities in the developing world, and one of highest rape rates in the World. And it isn't even that prosperous, their income per capita is $7,257, why don't you actually take time to compare it with the income per capita of the countries that you are criticizing?
There is nothing backing your statements and the fact the you don't like what I say doesn't change anything, you already made comments clearly fallacious before like comparing South Africa with Canada or saying that Kenya and Nigeria are more prosperous than the Balkans, things you can prove wrong with just a little research.
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
Koraly what ethnicity are you?
do you realy think someone just jump to this forum out of nowhere with account created in this very month, only because he know some basics about south africa even 3 year old kid can find on internet,come on iv seen something like this before many times before

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Eduardo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again with those Scandinavian countries, it was you who came here first to criticize the Balkan countries and Mexico despite coming from a country ranked 14 in the World on murders per capita when Mexico isn't even in the top 20, one of the highest income disparities in the developing world, and one of highest rape rates in the World. And it isn't even that prosperous, their income per capita is $7,257, why don't you actually take time to compare it with the income per capita of the countries that you are criticizing?
There is nothing backing your statements and the fact the you don't like what I say doesn't change anything, you already made comments clearly fallacious before like comparing South Africa with Canada or saying that Kenya and Nigeria are more prosperous than the Balkans, things you can prove wrong with just a little research.
If you know how to read in all those comparisons it says that the reported murder rate does is not an indication of how many murders occur in the country it is an indication of how many murders occur in the country but merely and indication of how many murders are found. I was prepared to move to Mexico but the things my friend told me put me off and I realized I was better off here. Nobody is saying its safe here but Mexico is far worse.

I was probably wrong about Kenya it used to be a prosperous country but went done hill quickly. Nigeria is more prosperous you wanted the research here it is. Nigeria GDP: 244 billion USD, South Africa: 408.2 billion USD, now for the Balkans Albania GDP: 12.96 billion USD, BiH GDP: 18.09 billion USD, Serbia GDP: 45.82 billion USD, Montenegro: 4.496 billion USD, Bulgaria: 53.51 billion USD, Croatia GDP: 62.49 billion USD and as for Greece I don't think there GDP is even a fraction of their debt. If it were one country they would be more prosperous. You thing the Balkans are more prosperous than Nigeria and SA because Balkans are in "Europe" and "Europe is miles ahead of the world right?" well the reality is Europe is quickly falling behind reason SA is losing interest in trading with the EU.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
do you realy think someone just jump to this forum out of nowhere with account created in this very month, only because he know some basics about south africa even 3 year old kid can find on internet,come on iv seen something like this before many times before
Well there is one fact I know and soon there will be more black people in Europe than here LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

And all Serbs should be grateful to my country and its "commie black" president as it still hasn't recognized Kosovo and has no intention of doing so.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Gypsies all they want to do to whitey
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

blimey wrote:
<quoted text>..and this is goin' to stop serbs from not killin' africanos just because they say they are white...and not recognised Kosova...to my surprise, I find you are absolutely on the same wavelength as your "commie"black". .would you be happy if you were cleansed by the country u are citizen of..what happened to kosovar Albanians by murderer butcher serbs..still with me?
You do realize you aren't making any sense "serbs killin' africanos just because they say they are white", seriously what are you on about. Just a note it doesn't look like anyone was cleansed in Kosovo. But I don't know the real story about everyone's whiney ethnic BS: ooh Kosovo is my heart; ooh this is my land I was here first, really you sound like little preschool kids.
Eduardo

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

That's the worst cherry picking if I have ever seen:

Nigeria $1,657.292 (per capita)$268.708 billion (GDP)
Kenya $976 (per capita)$41.117 billion (GDP)
Montenegro $6,881 (per capita)$4.280 billion (GDP)
Namibia $5,920 (per capita)$12.868 billion(GDP)
South Africa $7,257 (per capita)$375.944 billion (GDP)
Serbia $7,136 (excluding Kosovo)(per capita)$53.1 billion (GDP)
Slovenia $22,192 (per capita)$45.617 billion (GDP)
Croatia $14,457 (per capita)$63.842 billion (GDP)
Macedonia $4,935 (per capita)$10.198 billion (GDP)
Botswana $9,624 (per capita)$18.262 billion (GDP)
Mexico $10,247 (per capita)$1.177 trillion (GDP)
Eduardo

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Is simple, is obvious that if you multiply the amount per capita the Nigerians make for their population which is of 170 millions, it is going to be "high" (is still pretty much the same than places like Hong Kong and Singapore make) but once you have to redistribute the money between 170 million people again it goes back to being a misery.

And yeah, I did say that Mexico was dangerous to some friends myself. But those friends are from Mainland China WHICH IS much safer than Mexico, I don't know what kind of ignorants do you have as friends to think the South Africa is safer. Well, at least they kept you from coming here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Eduardo wrote:
Is simple, is obvious that if you multiply the amount per capita the Nigerians make for their population which is of 170 millions, it is going to be "high" (is still pretty much the same than places like Hong Kong and Singapore make) but once you have to redistribute the money between 170 million people again it goes back to being a misery.
And yeah, I did say that Mexico was dangerous to some friends myself. But those friends are from Mainland China WHICH IS much safer than Mexico, I don't know what kind of ignorants do you have as friends to think the South Africa is safer. Well, at least they kept you from coming here.
Ignorants who came here in multiple occasions, it is good that they kept me from moving to Mexico because it was a last minute thing, I was prepared to go and then they said they have to tell me a few things before I move or else I will kill them when I find out my self and the high crime was one of them. The GDP of a country rarely goes to the people but you can argue that a country like South Africa may have a lower GDP PP than Serbia but the money for infrastructure such as highways, repaving roads, bridges etc needs to come from somewhere and some nations like the Balkan nations are penniless when it comes to building a highway where as South Africa has more than enough money hence South Africa has a developed highway system coming from its GDP.
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Hurrican wrote:
We are stupid because we are small
nonsense
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>tiny servian statelet
tiny alvanian statelet

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

No good leadership

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Headless chickens forever
RADOVAN KARADZIC

Podgorica, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorants who came here in multiple occasions, it is good that they kept me from moving to Mexico because it was a last minute thing, I was prepared to go and then they said they have to tell me a few things before I move or else I will kill them when I find out my self and the high crime was one of them. The GDP of a country rarely goes to the people but you can argue that a country like South Africa may have a lower GDP PP than Serbia but the money for infrastructure such as highways, repaving roads, bridges etc needs to come from somewhere and some nations like the Balkan nations are penniless when it comes to building a highway where as South Africa has more than enough money hence South Africa has a developed highway system coming from its GDP.
I am Nationalist.
I do not care about Capitalism and GDP.

I care about Nation and People.

The Economy is not the most important think,you know.
Where is your Emotion?

;-]

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

RADOVAN KARADZIC wrote:
<quoted text>I am Nationalist.
Where is your Emotion?
;-]
We don't live in a polarized world you know, it doesn't mean that if you have a good economy that's all you care about, and it doesn't mean that if you care about the nation and the people you will have a failed economy.

When people say that money isn't everything they mean don't make you entire life's objective solely about making money, but money is still important and is still a factor in one's happiness, e.g a person living in a house will be happier than someone living in a shack.
Eduardo

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering that South Africa's income isn't that different than Serbia but its wealth is far worse distributed it would be South Africa which would have tons of towns without any paving at all. And despite the huge levels of criminality and poor wealth distribution whenever someone's point them out to you you try to redirect it to some other country like if you believed that the country that you live in an see everyday was some sort of developed country, maybe developed enough that only Scandinavians "have the right to criticize you".
Eduardo

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

RADOVAN KARADZIC wrote:
<quoted text>I am Nationalist.
Where is your Emotion?
;-]
It matters when someone is already talking about economy. It prevents them from lying their @$$es off, they can say things like: "I was in that country or I know people of that country that says mine is much richer" but in the end that means nothing, they can always just be making it up or portraying things according to their biases.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of82
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••