|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>it is simply not true. your facts do not correspond to the reality. murderous yugoslavia collapsed because of cronicly bad economy since 1945
Oh really? So now there is another reason as to why the states wanted to leave, I thought it was because poor innocent Croats and Alboz were being tortured and discriminated by Serbs, like you make it out to be.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

TheRealMagyar wrote:
Same thing already happened to South Africa, now that you let the blacks loose.
The Apartheid was the best thing for you guys.
Not really, there hasn't been a civil war, which destroys all the infrastructure brings the economy to a halt and breaks up the country into hundreds of tiny territories, yet but the country is well on its way if somebody doesn't do something to reverse the situation.

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

So how many Boer and whites have been murdered so far since the end of the Apartheid?
Karolcik

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

It's really funny how the regionalists want us to believe that the chronicly bad economy of SFRJ was due to the several ethnicities and religious groups living together.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Karolcik wrote:
It's really funny how the regionalists want us to believe that the chronicly bad economy of SFRJ was due to the several ethnicities and religious groups living together.
Well that's what Strahd thinks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

TheRealMagyar wrote:
So how many Boer and whites have been murdered so far since the end of the Apartheid?
How many blacks, coloreds and Indians have been murdered. There have been lots murdered in all racial groups, South Africa has one of the highest murder rates and a lot of murders are from criminals who have other objectives in mind such as car jackings, armed robberies etc. Its not all racial.

Since: Mar 13

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
How many blacks, coloreds and Indians have been murdered. There have been lots murdered in all racial groups, South Africa has one of the highest murder rates and a lot of murders are from criminals who have other objectives in mind such as car jackings, armed robberies etc. Its not all racial.
I see.

You admit this here, but in post 42 on another thread you contradict yourself by stating

‘There is a lot of propaganda regarding South Africa and most of isn't true, you will only know this if you lived there, highest crime rate in the world is actually that of the USA, UK is in second place, but Mexico, Brazil and Russia are far above SA’

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TKHNT...

Sounds like having one of the highest murder rates is synonymous with having one of the highest crime rates. Wouldn't you agree ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
I see.
You admit this here, but in post 42 on another thread you contradict yourself by stating
‘There is a lot of propaganda regarding South Africa and most of isn't true, you will only know this if you lived there, highest crime rate in the world is actually that of the USA, UK is in second place, but Mexico, Brazil and Russia are far above SA’
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TKHNT...
Sounds like having one of the highest murder rates is synonymous with having one of the highest crime rates. Wouldn't you agree ?
http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-top-ten/coun...
http://www.whichcountry.co/top-10-countries-w...
http://www.jagranjosh.com/general-knowledge/t...

US tops the list, followed by the UK and Russia in the crimes committed per 100 000 people. And that is only the countries with reported crime rate, their are so many other which don't report their crime e.g Mexico. If its so bad tell me why so many of your came to live here and show no intention of leaving.

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

The fact is, in Europe, America, etc, there is a direct correlation between being coloured and being a criminal.

You see,(and this is just an example), if Arabs make up ~5% of the population, but they make up ~40% of the prison population, then that raises questions.

In places like Sweden and Germany, the rapes are committed not by the natives, but by the coloureds.

No need to put a politically correct spin on it.
Hurrican

Kursumlija, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

TheRealMagyar wrote:
You see,(and this is just an example), if Arabs make up ~5% of the population, but they make up ~40% of the prison population, then that raises questions.
This guy has right. Who are you, Hungarian professor Baltazar ?
RADOVAN KARADZIC

Podgorica, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Why are Germanic people so Dumb?

Why do they trust Jewish Lies?

Why did Liberalism destroy there once Great Nation,but now just MultiCULTral Garbage?

Why do Germans or Dutch or Swidish Man are so Naive and Ignorent?

Frankfurt School?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

RADOVAN KARADZIC wrote:
Why are Germanic people so Dumb?
Why do they trust Jewish Lies?
Why did Liberalism destroy there once Great Nation,but now just MultiCULTral Garbage?
Why do Germans or Dutch or Swidish Man are so Naive and Ignorent?
Frankfurt School?
I don't see, Serbia, Croatia or Bulgaria resisting the Jewish Lies, Liberalism Multiculturalism, all I see them do is fighting each other and embracing it. It was actually Jewish lies which broke of Yugoslavia, the lie that every ethnicity should have its own state and that being in a federation is oppressive, the lie that all the other ethnicities in the Balkans are your enemies, why didn't you resist those lies? Why did you embrace them? And why are your leaders currently embracing the present lies?

I wouldn't call multiculturalism garbage, it is actually a good thing to give everyone equal rights, stop discriminating and putting labels on people. It becomes garbage when they start twisting the meaning i.e giving special privileges (extra rights) to minority groups such as Turks, Gypsies, Arabs, Pakistanis, Africans and be forced to give citizenship to any of those immigrants which illegal cross your countries border and have no job and contribute nothing to the country other than being a burden, then yes multiculturalism is garbage.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Oh and something I forgot to mention my father is half-Bulgarian hence my knowledge of the Balkans and hence the reason I did the research.

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-top-ten/coun...
http://www.whichcountry.co/top-10-countries-w...
http://www.jagranjosh.com/general-knowledge/t...
US tops the list, followed by the UK and Russia in the crimes committed per 100 000 people. And that is only the countries with reported crime rate, their are so many other which don't report their crime e.g Mexico. If its so bad tell me why so many of your came to live here and show no intention of leaving.
MULDERSDRIFT, SOUTH AFRICA — South Africa is a very violent country with a murder rate four times the global average’

http://www.voanews.com/content/many-south-afr...

You said you had a security firm hired to look after your house. I don’t have one for mine.

I wouldn't live in your country if you gave me a house for nothing. O.K. I would take it and sell it for some money, but not move to SA.

Nuff said.

“DelusionialivicS trahdsky”

Since: Feb 09

ServianMonkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

koral has got heads talkin'... is he provin' the point?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
MULDERSDRIFT, SOUTH AFRICA — South Africa is a very violent country with a murder rate four times the global average’
http://www.voanews.com/content/many-south-afr...
You said you had a security firm hired to look after your house. I don’t have one for mine.
I wouldn't live in your country if you gave me a house for nothing. O.K. I would take it and sell it for some money, but not move to SA.
Nuff said.
WTH is that picture in the post, a picture of Zulu mud huts typical propaganda, not to say the murder rate isn't high which it is but its not the highest in the world, Mexico has a far higher murder rate, you wouldn't live here but many Serbs would and are living here.

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH is that picture in the post, a picture of Zulu mud huts typical propaganda, not to say the murder rate isn't high which it is but its not the highest in the world, Mexico has a far higher murder rate, you wouldn't live here but many Serbs would and are living here.
More than a few pictures and reports. Lets just say that the crime rate is high enough, and I think most Europeans and Australians are thankful that they are not living in South Africa.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
More than a few pictures and reports. Lets just say that the crime rate is high enough, and I think most Europeans and Australians are thankful that they are not living in South Africa.
By Europeans you mean Western Europeans. If Eastern Europeans were thankful they wouldn't come here. Lets say I've been to many places and so far most of them didn't have as much crime excluding the U.K which had just as much but in every other aspect they turned out to be worse, In South Africa at least you have human rights when it comes to corporations, there are very strict laws (the Consumer protection act) which dictate what they can and can't do, its not just wild do as they please for e.g. a food company has to specify every ingredient (in English) in the label in order to be allowed to sell hence I've never had incidents of finding out I've been eating horse meat when it was meant to be beef. In most other places (particularly the UK) I found corporations ruled without mercy, there were no laws for them they can put in whatever ingredient they want without telling you hell they don't even have to write their product description in English or even put a product description, I saw lots of products written in Italian, German, Russian on British shelves which I found was a very good trick to rip people off who think they are buying one thing and end up buying something completely different which they don't need. Those were things I took for granted about SA and only realized how important they are when I left. So overall my point is SA is no picnic, crime is one of the highest in the world but in other aspects other more "Americanized" and "Commercialized" places were way worse than SA and thats why I remain here to this day.
Eduardo

Matamoros, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder rate by country:
South Africa 31.8
Mexico 23.7

According to the most recent data available, anyway. Mexico updates is murder rate every year but not every developing country does it.

Look for example this list
http://www.businessinsider.com/1homicidal-cou...

Every country in the list has different years on the date when the data was collected.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Eduardo wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder rate by country:
South Africa 31.8
Mexico 23.7
According to the most recent data available, anyway. Mexico updates is murder rate every year but not every developing country does it.
Look for example this list
http://www.businessinsider.com/1homicidal-cou...
Every country in the list has different years on the date when the data was collected.
And that's including all the unreported murders which are committed day to day by the drug cartels.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of82
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Serbia Forum right now

Search the Serbia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The sweetest and best things about serbian forums. 3 min Grababeerandtakeaseat 10
Albanian Jihadist Militants Link up on Facebook 5 min Grababeerandtakeaseat 32
Why Albanians abandoned God? 8 min Dejzii94 44
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 18 min Strahd 7,983
Albania-Kosovo military agreement raises concer... (Jul '13) 29 min Mind Gift Letter 2,810
Olivera Despina - undisputable fact of serb - t... (Apr '10) 2 hr njeplusnjebarasmedy 498
Serbia Halts Bulgarian Voting Polls in Bosilegr... (Oct '11) 2 hr njeplusnjebarasmedy 17
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••