700,000 Jasenovac lies,stop your disg...

700,000 Jasenovac lies,stop your disgusting Serbian propaganda

Posted in the Serbia Forum

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Sherlock Baron Allende

Dubai, UAE

#1 Jun 9, 2011
“700,000 Jasenovac lies. Stop the propaganda­. Even the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum ADMITS that only 40-50,000 Serbs died in Jasenovac. So, stop your disgusting Serbian propaganda about Jasenovac and 700,000 lies.” Also most of those were cetnik fighters and they were provoking all non serbs in the area and finally they v got well deserved destiny
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/Srebreni...
fireballs display vukovar

Slovenia

#2 Jun 9, 2011
there was not killed 700 000 of Serbs but 1.500.000
of Serbs have been killed in jasenovac

you bosniaks piece of shit you deserved srebrenica

i hope many srebrenica events will in future
Slobo rekao vi ste picke

Adelaide, Australia

#3 Jun 9, 2011
Zrtve Drugog svetskog rata u Jugoslaviji,
Bogoljub Kocovic 1985

Jasenovac

50,000 vlasi

0 Serbs
milocev

United States

#4 Jun 9, 2011
fireballs display vukovar wrote:
there was not killed 700 000 of Serbs but 1.500.000
of Serbs have been killed in jasenovac
you bosniaks piece of shit you deserved srebrenica
i hope many srebrenica events will in future
...WORD!!!...may all Bosnian MUSLIM shit suffer all the "Circles of Hell" on Earth...filthy bastard Bosnians are directly responsible for 20th Century wars in the Balkans!
Stern 45 y o pedobear

Belgrade, Serbia

#5 Jun 9, 2011
an american Michael Savage confirming that it was more than 700,000

&fe ature=related
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#6 Jun 9, 2011
milocev wrote:
<quoted text>...WORD!!!...may all Bosnian MUSLIM shit suffer all the "Circles of Hell" on Earth...filthy bastard Bosnians are directly responsible for 20th Century wars in the Balkans!
like your friends suffered in 2001 haha i spit on their graves
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#7 Jun 9, 2011
Even the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum ADMITS that only 40-50,000 but 50000 is a huge number because those who were cetniks and killed shouldnt be concidered as humans
milocev

United States

#8 Jun 9, 2011
diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
like your friends suffered in 2001 haha i spit on their graves
..those that died in the World trade Center,Plane crashes,the Pentagon were innocent Civilians of ALL Religions(one Muslim Halal food seller on the street died trying to move his cart out of the way of the collapsing buildings)....they were not lowlife Bosnian MUSLIMS upsetting the balance of power in the Balkans....they are evil WHITE MUSLIMS that quietly propose the violent expansion of decadent Islam in the Balkans and Europe.....enjoy yourself..come spit on those american graves....get caught and youy'll be skinned alive and wrapped in pork and buried on a Hog farm..hahahahahaha
Nandrelle

UAE

#9 Jun 9, 2011
milocev wrote:
<quoted text>..those that died in the World trade Center,Plane crashes,the Pentagon were innocent Civilians of ALL Religions(one Muslim Halal food seller on the street died trying to move his cart out of the way of the collapsing buildings)....they were not lowlife Bosnian MUSLIMS upsetting the balance of power in the Balkans....they are evil WHITE MUSLIMS that quietly propose the violent expansion of decadent Islam in the Balkans and Europe.....enjoy yourself..come spit on those american graves....get caught and youy'll be skinned alive and wrapped in pork and buried on a Hog farm..hahahahahaha
What do you care,Serb!!! Stop pretending like you care moron!!! You pathetic Serbs celebrated when the USA was attacked on Sept 11th..There's solid evidence to support the claim...
And like always everything is about religion with you Serbs...
milocev

United States

#10 Jun 9, 2011
Nandrelle wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you care,Serb!!! Stop pretending like you care moron!!! You pathetic Serbs celebrated when the USA was attacked on Sept 11th..There's solid evidence to support the claim...
And like always everything is about religion with you Serbs...
sure man...i celebrate almost getting killed by collapsing buildings and people jumping 1000feet to their death to avoid intense fire...you see..in 1991 i worked as a emergency medical technician..and was on the scene that fatefull september morning....i hold no grudges againest the US....american feeds its Military defence budget on creating international "BOOGYMEN" that "threaten" US interests....Amnerican assholes F u cked up by bombing Serbian Christians instead of the real enemy>MUSLIMS!!!!

“Destroy and Rebuild”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11 Jun 9, 2011
Jasenovac wasn't the only injustice that affected the Serbs in WWII.

Sumarice Massacre (Ustase)
Prebilovci Massacre (Ustase)
The occupation of Vojvodina (Ustase, Hungarians)
Novi Sad Massacre (Hungarians)
Glina Massacre (Ustase)
Occupation of Kosovo and the persecution of Serbs at the hands of Balli Kombetar and SS Skanderbeg

According to the Simon Wiesenthal Center (citing the Encyclopedia of the Holocaust), "Ustasa terrorists killed 500,000 Serbs, expelled 250,000 and forced 250,000 to convert to Roman Catholicism.
bleiburg-ovcara- vukovar

Slovenia

#12 Jun 9, 2011
Slobo rekao vi ste picke wrote:
Zrtve Drugog svetskog rata u Jugoslaviji,
Bogoljub Kocovic 1985
Jasenovac
50,000 vlasi
0 Serbs
in jasenovac 1.500.000 killed

it will be revenge for that

i will personaly kill croats
bleiburg-ovcara- vukovar

Slovenia

#13 Jun 9, 2011
diroguevara wrote:
Even the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum ADMITS that only 40-50,000 but 50000 is a huge number because those who were cetniks and killed shouldnt be concidered as humans
i am ready to kill bosniaks

i spit on your relatives graves
relax CIGO

Adelaide, Australia

#14 Jun 9, 2011
you're still being breast fed by your mother SHITNIK.

SERVS are just VLAJOS, CIGOS AND SHITNIKS..........KEEP WATCHING RE-RUNS OF OLUJA........AND GET YOUR TRACTPOR READY FOR OLUJA 2 - STARTS IN BANJA LUKA SOON
bleiburg-ovcara-vukovar wrote:
<quoted text>
in jasenovac 1.500.000 killed
it will be revenge for that
i will personaly kill croats
Mir

Niagara Falls, Canada

#15 Jun 10, 2011
where is the love??? In your Hearts...
bleiburg-ovcara- vukovar

Slovenia

#17 Jun 10, 2011
Elesdi wrote:
Jasenovac wasn't the only injustice that affected the Serbs in WWII.
Sumarice Massacre (Ustase)
Prebilovci Massacre (Ustase)
The occupation of Vojvodina (Ustase, Hungarians)
Novi Sad Massacre (Hungarians)
Glina Massacre (Ustase)
Occupation of Kosovo and the persecution of Serbs at the hands of Balli Kombetar and SS Skanderbeg
According to the Simon Wiesenthal Center (citing the Encyclopedia of the Holocaust), "Ustasa terrorists killed 500,000 Serbs, expelled 250,000 and forced 250,000 to convert to Roman Catholicism.
numbers are much higher

killed 1.500.000
converted to roman catholicism 500.000
expelled 500.000
ratko is done

Dubai, UAE

#18 Jun 10, 2011
milocev wrote:
<quoted text>..those that died in the World trade Center,Plane crashes,the Pentagon were innocent Civilians of ALL Religions(one Muslim Halal food seller on the street died trying to move his cart out of the way of the collapsing buildings)....they were not lowlife Bosnian MUSLIMS upsetting the balance of power in the Balkans....they are evil WHITE MUSLIMS that quietly propose the violent expansion of decadent Islam in the Balkans and Europe.....enjoy yourself..come spit on those american graves....get caught and youy'll be skinned alive and wrapped in pork and buried on a Hog farm..hahahahahaha
oh fk ya who care about your Indian movies i said your friends and i meant only them because animals like you should be tortured for days without mercy
metod trobec was SLO

Dubai, UAE

#19 Jun 10, 2011
bleiburg-ovcara-vukovar wrote:
<quoted text>
i am ready to kill bosniaks
i spit on your relatives graves
you are ready to s..ck my c..ck

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#20 Jun 10, 2011
Truth hurts, ha? And I sincerely doubt this is the final number! I mean what Croats did...
MIR i ISTINA

Berlin, Germany

#21 Jun 10, 2011
"According to the Simon Wiesenthal Center (citing the Encyclopedia of the Holocaust), "Ustasa terrorists killed 500,000 Serbs, expelled 250,000 and forced 250,000 to convert to Catholicism. They murdered thousands of Jews and Gypsies."[48] The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum says:
Due to differing views and lack of documentation, estimates for the number of Serbian victims in Croatia range widely, from 25,000 to more than one million. The estimated number of Serbs killed in Jasenovac ranges from 25,000 to 700,000. The most reliable figures place the number of Serbs killed by the Ustaša between 330,000 and 390,000, with 45,000 to 52,000 Serbs murdered in Jasenovac."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usta%C5%A1e

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trbuhom za kruhom: Domaći šoferi odoše u i... 2 hr svrbistanci jeben... 1
News Bosnia: War talk again in the Balkans 15 hr sava 6
News Vucic and Ban talk 'region, EU path, Kosovo dia... 18 hr Kosovo is Serbia 1
News Serbia continues dialogue on Kosovo, seeks inte... 18 hr Kosovo is Serbia 1
News Kosovo police attempt to 'arrest and deport' Ma... Fri lol 3
News Serbia continues dialogue on Kosovo, seeks inte... Fri lol 2
Brisel šokirao Srbiju: Ništa od IPARD-a i para Fri lol 1
More from around the web