ustasas of the 90s murdered kids and ...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Serbonazis

United States

#111 Oct 9, 2013
sanu wrote:
<quoted text>
no.
you are stupid ashamed shiptar clown
that's all
We in the West saw on CNN and read later on in books about the Serbian genocidal policy toward the Kosovars, and that is what prompted me to defend the since they are innocent bystanders who suffered the most in that horrible Balkan wars that Milosevic, a butcher, provoked in 1991 and after.
sanu

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#112 Oct 9, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>We in the West saw on CNN and read later on in books about the Serbian genocidal policy toward the Kosovars, and that is what prompted me to defend the since they are innocent bystanders who suffered the most in that horrible Balkan wars that Milosevic, a butcher, provoked in 1991 and after.
I dont care for you pathetic miserable inferior life
Serbonazis

United States

#113 Oct 9, 2013
sanu wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont care for you pathetic miserable inferior life
this is all applicable personally to you servoslave since you try desperately to win on these blogs, and you cannot, and never will.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#114 Oct 9, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>We in the West saw on CNN and read later on in books about the Serbian genocidal policy toward the Kosovars, and that is what prompted me to defend the since they are innocent bystanders who suffered the most in that horrible Balkan wars that Milosevic, a butcher, provoked in 1991 and after.
Actually Kosovo provoked when it declared independence in 1991 as the Republic of Kosova. I wouldn't doubt that the USA would do exactly the same thing, in-fact 100x worse (if you add chemical weapons and depleted uranium), if one of it's states does the same.
Oliver Cromwell

UK

#115 Oct 10, 2013
Look this is not for vampire Serbian monsters to judge.
Proud Serbian Gay

Punchbowl, Australia

#116 Oct 10, 2013
Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Kosovo provoked when it declared independence in 1991 as the Republic of Kosova. I wouldn't doubt that the USA would do exactly the same thing, in-fact 100x worse (if you add chemical weapons and depleted uranium), if one of it's states does the same.
Get over it stooge, we lost Kosovo forever. The Albanians aren't going anywhere. In fact they intend to breed in large numbers with the intention of taking over the rest of Serbia.
The problem for Serbia is we have too many gays in our population and we aren't having enough children these days.
We need to start breeding programs if we are to retin our beloved Serbia :)

Location hidden

#117 Oct 10, 2013
Proud Serbian Gay wrote:
<quoted text>Get over it stooge, we lost Kosovo forever. The Albanians aren't going anywhere. In fact they intend to breed in large numbers with the intention of taking over the rest of Serbia.
The problem for Serbia is we have too many gays in our population and we aren't having enough children these days.
"Christian" neo-Ustatse, Pavelic lover from Croatia, we caught you out, we know it's you. Do you can stop being a coward and stop pretending you are Serbian which you are not.

Location hidden

#118 Oct 10, 2013
Proud Serbian Gay wrote:
<quoted text>Get over it stooge, we lost Kosovo forever. The Albanians aren't going anywhere. In fact they intend to breed in large numbers with the intention of taking over the rest of Serbia.
"Christian" (Croat) neo-Ustatse, Pavelic lover, we all know it's you. Stop being a coward and stop posting as a "Serbian Gay" which you are not. You want to post, post as the Croatian gay you are.
Hrvat - Horvat - Whorevat

Qrendi, Malta

#119 Oct 10, 2013
Lol so "Serbian Gay" is a Whorevat Usrasha.
sanu

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#120 Oct 10, 2013
croatian animals
MATKO JURIC

Chester-le-street, UK

#121 Oct 10, 2013
Hrvat - Horvat - Whorevat wrote:
No "SERBIAN GAY" is a Swerb Shitnik LMAO :))))))
sanu

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#122 Oct 10, 2013
Hrvat - Horvat - Whorevat wrote:
another proof that croats are subhumans

Location hidden

#123 Oct 10, 2013
MATKO JURIC wrote:
<quoted text>
No "SERBIAN GAY" is a Swerb Shitnik LMAO :))))))
Matko he has the same mentality and IP as that Christian guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 4 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 1,343
News PM Vucic ready to establish 'hotline with Prist... 10 hr svrbisatanci 1
News Serbian activists beaten after protesting war c... 10 hr svrbisatanci 1
Zasto Srbiju pogodi svaka nepogoda? 10 hr svrbisatanci 1
Srbija: Da li znate koji je ovo grad? (Sep '11) 16 hr Bugarsko kopile i... 4
News November 7, 2016 21 hr Mark Williams 82
bye-bye vojvodina!! (Apr '10) Sun Mark Williams 121
More from around the web