|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

http://www.google.ca/url...

now more facts are out and hers that picture of that baby that ustasa posted as a croat ,,,fckers you ustasas were weak and still are weak your a bunch of nothings just talkers and that's why we all know you were tough before the Serbs came in and you ran away from serbs and bosniaks so shut up already even in the streets you got pounded out world wide by serbs and turks and bosniaks so you Nazi pedars are NOTHING....facts to many facts have come out.....

to the good normal croats this aint for you.....just the little queer ustasas......
WPG JETS

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

read the whole story on August 4, 2013 by Grey Carter

Serbs were the brave border guards of Christianity, for many centuries. read this part also

Croatia, Slavonia, Dalmatia and Krajina were always separate, political and geographical entities.

read the entire article

ustasas = pickas that ran away in history and today and krajina and dalmacia and slavoneia is not Croatian lands..........
WPG JETS

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

everyone knows that ustasas were pickas and krajina is not croatian lands and Dalmatia is not and Slavonia....
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

WPG JETS wrote:
everyone knows that ustasas were pickas and krajina is not croatian lands and Dalmatia is not and Slavonia....
more servowinjipiga lies
Jooosh04

Burton-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

WPG JETS wrote:
http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t &rct=j&q=&esrc=s &frm=1&source=web& cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDAQ FjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fther emustbejustice.wordpress.com%2 F2013%2F08%2F04%2Fthe-last-gen ocide-of-krajina-serbs-operati on-storm-joint-croatian-and-us a-criminal-enterprise%2F&e i=70ZQUuOxCeWwygG1yYDgBg&u sg=AFQjCNGh8WcdPfX88td9EjH66oF dxCdqXA&sig2=TR29sL2vkWbsK BJk7XHOdg&bvm=bv.53537100, d.aWc
now more facts are out and hers that picture of that baby that ustasa posted as a croat ,,,fckers you ustasas were weak and still are weak your a bunch of nothings just talkers and that's why we all know you were tough before the Serbs came in and you ran away from serbs and bosniaks so shut up already even in the streets you got pounded out world wide by serbs and turks and bosniaks so you Nazi pedars are NOTHING....facts to many facts have come out.....
to the good normal croats this aint for you.....just the little queer ustasas......
I've already proven this website is BS:

Lets analyse it:

1)'The photo above is of a three-year old Serbian boy who was shot dead while hiding in the cellar at 72 Nikola Demonja Street, Vukovar, Croatia'- This place DOESNT EXIST, check it on google maps

2)'In the war in Croatia and Bosnia, by mid-1994, 7,000 Serbian children were killed: twice as many as Croatian and Muslim children combined' BS! 33,071 Bosnian civilians were killed and 6,671 Croat civilians, whereas 6,531 Serbs were killed from both countries .

3) http://theremustbejustice.files.wordpress.com...

http://theremustbejustice.files.wordpress.com...

These are Croats, but if they were Serbs this website is still BS.
The description of the first link says:
'Zoran Pavlovic and his sister Zorica were killed along with their entire family on November 19, 1991' the second picture is the same as the first one yet from a different angle, it says these (the same Pavolic family) were killed during Oluja in 1995- so the same family was killed at Vukovar in 91 and Oluja 95, explain to me how that's possible? Btw- they were Croats killed at Vukovar.

4) Again, these are Croats massacred at Vukovar: http://theremustbejustice.files.wordpress.com...

In this Youtube video you can see that same pile, blatantly Croats, but the Serbs were just blaming it on the Croats:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Watch it from 3:20 onwards

EPIC FAIL
Jooosh04

Burton-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Appologies, 3:12 - PAUSE IT and look at the picture in comparison
MATKO JURIC

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Germans: God save us from war , famine and croats
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

MATKO JURIC wrote:
Germans: God save us from war , famine and croats
off with the servoimposter
Jooosh04

Burton-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>
Good stuff.
An unidentified child from a fictitious location. The child is Croatian whose relatives are also dead.
Here's a typical serbian report of massacred serbian children but are found out and forced to admit it was fabricated.
http://youtu.be/SfQV0q0rivk
LIERS
Cheers :)
The best one was the same picture of the 'Serbian'*cough, cough-Croatian* apparently family killed at Vukovar in 1991 AND Oluja in 1995 even though its exactly the same picture but at a different angle. They also said the family was killed on 20/11/1991, Vukovar surrendered on the 18/11/1991! Those few days following the fall was the time when the Serb forces committed atrocities against Croats.

To conclude, the dates and numbers don't add up, the pictures are false and in general the website is a load of BS!
MATKO JURIC

Burton-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Jooosh04 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheers :)
The best one was the same picture of the 'Serbian'*cough, cough-Croatian* apparently family killed at Vukovar in 1991 AND Oluja in 1995 even though its exactly the same picture but at a different angle. They also said the family was killed on 20/11/1991, Vukovar surrendered on the 18/11/1991! Those few days following the fall was the time when the Serb forces committed atrocities against Croats.
To conclude, the dates and numbers don't add up, the pictures are false and in general the website is a load of BS!
Oh no Josh you talked to Dalmatino without Strahd or Koraly's say so !

This makes you a troll like Sokol,Poca and me !

Now they are going to put you on the 'naughty list too,:)))
pocahontas

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

MATKO JURIC wrote:
<quoted text>
If he's not careful there could be something happening with a horse's head, or he'll be reported to the moderators, at the very least, for having his own mind.

lol
Jooosh04

Burton-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

MATKO JURIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha lol. Yeah I'm expecting them to throw that at me sometime soon, even though Dalmatino agreed with me not the other way around lol. I'm such a bad ustasha, just like ALL Croats, right?:D
Jooosh04

Burton-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

pocahontas wrote:
<quoted text>
If he's not careful there could be something happening with a horse's head, or he'll be reported to the moderators, at the very least, for having his own mind.
lol
I know yeah, totally.
MATKO JURIC

Burton-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

pocahontas wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Yep they can refer to us Croats as Ustasa or Kurbats as much as they want

But when we fight back they cry like pickice :)

They have already reported Dalmo for his usage of the word Kurva Lol
MATKO JURIC

Burton-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Jooosh04 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha lol. Yeah I'm expecting them to throw that at me sometime soon, even though Dalmatino agreed with me not the other way around lol. I'm such a bad ustasha, just like ALL Croats, right?:D
Yep pretty much ,It won't be very long before they say that we all have Srbosjek's in our closets

What can I say ? According to some Serbs we are born with hate Lmao :))))
pocahontas

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

MATKO JURIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep they can refer to us Croats as Ustasa or Kurbats as much as they want
But when we fight back they cry like pickice :)
They have already reported Dalmo for his usage of the word Kurva Lol
They aren't satisfied with constantly mentioning him and trying to get other Croats to turn against him. Dalmatino has provided so much excellent and factual commentary over time and he stayed diplomatic for longer than anyone. I teased him about that many times.
Jooosh04

Burton-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

MATKO JURIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep pretty much ,It won't be very long before they say that we all have Srbosjek's in our closets
What can I say ? According to some Serbs we are born with hate Lmao :))))
Hell, I probably shouldn't even be talking to you right now, or else Strahd will tell Santa and I wont get any presents for Christmas this year! LMFAO XD
reality

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

they just found another mass grave near prijador, 94 have been exhumed so far.
believed to be croats and muslims murdered in early stages of the attempted serb takeover of bih.
chetniks of 90's murdered men, women, children and animals.
gorica

Mitcham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

WPG JETS wrote:
http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t &rct=j&q=&esrc=s &frm=1&source=web& cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDAQ FjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fther emustbejustice.wordpress.com%2 F2013%2F08%2F04%2Fthe-last-gen ocide-of-krajina-serbs-operati on-storm-joint-croatian-and-us a-criminal-enterprise%2F&e i=70ZQUuOxCeWwygG1yYDgBg&u sg=AFQjCNGh8WcdPfX88td9EjH66oF dxCdqXA&sig2=TR29sL2vkWbsK BJk7XHOdg&bvm=bv.53537100, d.aWc
your chicken sh*t family didn't even serve in that war, all a bunch of govno stinking up in north america and you have cro blood running through your veins, somewhere in your ancestry there was an Ustasa scumbag, you can hate croats all you wish you are one of them loser! leave the true Serbs alone with all your BS
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

gorica wrote:
<quoted text>your chicken sh*t family didn't even serve in that war, all a bunch of govno stinking up in north america and you have cro blood running through your veins, somewhere in your ancestry there was an Ustasa scumbag, you can hate croats all you wish you are one of them loser! leave the true Serbs alone with all your BS
servoslaves are arrogant and nasty as well as dumb and stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of115
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••