Kosovo's Economy Still Struggling Fiv...

Kosovo's Economy Still Struggling Five Years After Independence

There are 17 comments on the Weekday Magazine story from Feb 14, 2013, titled Kosovo's Economy Still Struggling Five Years After Independence. In it, Weekday Magazine reports that:

The disused refinery and other facilities of the Trepca mining complex in Mitrovica testify to the derelict nature of Kosovo's economy since 1999.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Weekday Magazine.

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 14, 2013
Kosovo will join un-eu-nato if abolish nationalist imagination and forget the union with albania.

Kosovo need to be multicultural-liberal as USA.
blundunt

Midlothian, IL

#2 Feb 14, 2013
What Kosovo needs is to rejoin Serbia and let the Serbs run things and have control over all issues and for all Albos that leave Kosovo let 4 Serbs return!

“Kosova, gjaku im qe nuk falet!”

Since: Sep 09

Kosova, Albania

#3 Feb 14, 2013
blundunt wrote:
What Kosovo needs is to rejoin Serbia and let the Serbs run things and have control over all issues and for all Albos that leave Kosovo let 4 Serbs return!
what you need is to get the fk out of USA who helped Kosovar Albanians to create their state.

u as a serv should express moral by giving up everything US gave to an animal serv like you !
barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Feb 15, 2013
blundunt wrote:
What the Kosovars should do is start the organ processing plants like they did in 98 to the boost the economy. Serbs make excellent specimens for organ harvesting. this due to your cold bloodies and your reptile like kind. You have no land in the Balkan serb you come from Siberian mountains and you will go back. Balkan War 3 will come soon and you and your monkeydonian brothers and bullgarian will go back where you came from.
barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Feb 15, 2013
european2012 wrote:
Kosovo will join un-eu-nato if abolish nationalist imagination and forget the union with albania.
Kosovo need to be multicultural-liberal as USA.
You go f u ck your mother and fu ck you the Eu and US. You are the c ock sucker who in 1912 when serbs and greeks and bullgars were killing women and children stealing our lands you stood by and watched. It was you who gave the Serbs Kosov in 1912 It was you who gave Chameria to the Gay race in 1944 It was you who brought economic sanctions and destroyed our economy in the 80s. Your time will come too Eurofags we made one fatal mistake we should joined the Turks and enslaved Europea and made your kind our slaves and stolen your lands.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#6 Feb 15, 2013
barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>You go f u ck your mother and fu ck you the Eu and US. You are the c ock sucker who in 1912 when serbs and greeks and bullgars were killing women and children stealing our lands you stood by and watched. It was you who gave the Serbs Kosov in 1912 It was you who gave Chameria to the Gay race in 1944 It was you who brought economic sanctions and destroyed our economy in the 80s. Your time will come too Eurofags we made one fatal mistake we should joined the Turks and enslaved Europea and made your kind our slaves and stolen your lands.
just keep rattling on like a cobra
barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Feb 15, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>just keep rattling on like a cobra
YOu come meet me piece of s hit kosovar and I can do a lot more than just rattle. Even wonder why Kosovars call themselves kosovar and not albanians? because thats identity the serbs gave to you co ck suckers. In 100 years you managed to become slavanized. Did you hear about the PM from Kosova who send a letter to US embassy claiming that Kosovars are not Albanians but Kosovars. F ucking co cksu ckers We should wipe you out together with the c ock s uckers in Monkey Neggro and Monkeydonia.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#8 Feb 15, 2013
this servoslave keeps barking from his cage
barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Feb 16, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
this servoslave keeps barking from his cage
I harvest the organs of the f uck ing serbs understand fu cking Kosovar.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#10 Feb 16, 2013
barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>I harvest the organs of the f uck ing serbs understand fu cking Kosovar.
calm down you pathologically sick servo, calm your frustration and nerves for another 600 years
barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>calm down you pathologically sick servo, calm your frustration and nerves for another 600 years
piece of s h it kosovar. Do not confuse the kindness of us Albanians as a weakness. We are not stupid. We see right through you untrustworthy c oc k suckers. Know this when war comes The traitors will be the first to go then we will begin to wipe out serbs and gayreeks
Zac

Australia

#12 Feb 17, 2013
barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>piece of s h it kosovar. Do not confuse the kindness of us Albanians as a weakness. We are not stupid. We see right through you untrustworthy c oc k suckers. Know this when war comes The traitors will be the first to go then we will begin to wipe out serbs and gayreeks
. Hahaha i'd be suprised if you fouls have learn't to wipe your ass,Kosovar-Albanians same shit.Wipe out the Serbs lol,We will run rings around you Monkeys in the battlefield.You and your kind are a joke.
Alex

Sofia, Bulgaria

#14 Feb 19, 2013
Barbarian, are u ok ? I think that you have some deep issues. Your time will come. A promise from Bulgarian.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#15 Feb 20, 2013
Alex wrote:
Barbarian, are u ok ? I think that you have some deep issues. Your time will come. A promise from Bulgarian.
stay in your little backward Bulgaria, and keep quite and silent
Eduardo

TorreĆ³n, Mexico

#16 Feb 20, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>stay in your little backward Bulgaria, and keep quite and silent
backward? compared with what country? Albania? seriously?
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Feb 20, 2013
Alex wrote:
A Yes bullgars do not think we forgot you or what you did in 1912 in Thracia. Yes bullgar you will join your serbian brothers very soon in your march towards the Siberian mountains. You see up till now we have been too busy fighting romans and turks we have never been able to focus are full attention to dealing with the slavs.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#18 Feb 20, 2013
servian lie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 10 hr Strahd 12,486
News Rebel flag controversy 1 in long line of disput... 18 hr Mkz6 11
Albanci preuzimaju talase Radio Srbije Sun lol 1
Situacija u Grčkoj je problem i za Srbiju Sun lol 1
News Brave dog Leo honored with monument in Serbian ... Sun lol 6
News Serbia 'shocked' by Hungary's plans to build bo... Sat Strahd 55
Slobodane, Slobodane, ti si komunista... Sat srbe na vrbe 1
More from around the web