Gjuha e Homerit, Homer language

Gjuha e Homerit, Homer language

Posted in the Serbia Forum

“Mr C and S”

Since: Feb 09

Bracaland

#1 Mar 9, 2013

The Homer language in Iliada and Odyse was albanian! Words used by Homer are in Albanian, they dont mean nothing in "gREEK". How GRREKS/SERBS manipulated the history??? Aristidh Kola
Milivoj

Tuggerah, Australia

#2 Mar 9, 2013
Stop stealing history you arabic albo gipsies. Greek, Serbian, Fyromian history you name it!

Let us remind of a legendary article when albanians claimed that "whole Europe is albania's property as albanians are the oldest people in Europe"

Words of a madman, nothing further

“Mr C and S”

Since: Feb 09

Bracaland

#3 Mar 10, 2013
Milivoj wrote:
Stop stealing history you arabic albo gipsies. Greek, Serbian, Fyromian history you name it!
Let us remind of a legendary article when albanians claimed that "whole Europe is albania's property as albanians are the oldest people in Europe"
GREEKS NEVER SAID ALBANIANS CAME FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE...on the contrary, they acknowledge the existence of a "barbarian" race north of their border which happens to be albanian...wheh serbs claim albanians came from Caucas they should take it up with greeks....because we dont have to justify our existence to serb refugees in europe.

“United States of Albania”

Since: Jun 08

Vushtrri, Kosova, Albania

#4 Mar 10, 2013
Milivoj wrote:
Milivoje milevski ciganevski, it seems that you have sexual difficulties...tell the truth now: how many times did you stroke your "kurac" today?
Milivoj

Tuggerah, Australia

#5 Mar 10, 2013
Ok, want the truth taliban? Me and your mom did it three times in a row

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Biden warns Kosovo of 'cancer' of corruption Pr... 7 min Kosovo is Serbia 58
i hate serbia and serbs? (Oct '12) 2 hr BISER BALKANSKI--- 41
Kasparov: Diktator Putin seje smrt od Sirije do... 9 hr srbija bolesna na... 1
Hrvatska vojska sprema napad na Republiku Srpsku 9 hr srbija bolesna na... 1
Srpkinja ubila majku i psa, pa presudila sebi 11 hr srbija bolesna na... 3
News Kosovo warns against Serbia's candidate for UN ... 12 hr Kosovo is Serbia 2
News Sebs have been ethnically cleansed in Kosovo - ... 12 hr Kosovo is Serbia 3
More from around the web