Russian military hardware best in the world

Dec 19, 2012 Read more: Pravda 530

The global arms market has been growing steadily during the recent years. Russian arms are in high demand on this market, and it is the weapons and equipment of Soviet development that are competitive most.

Read more

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#46 Dec 24, 2012
Dalmatino wrote:
Damn straight, it was their military hardware that helped us Serbs to shoot down F-117A so called "invincible", million dollars project and pride of USAF
NEVA! F...k yeah
You also needed Hungarian soldiers like Zoltán Dani.
reality

Slovenia

#47 Dec 24, 2012
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
You also needed Hungarian soldiers like Zoltán Dani.
hungarians also needed Serbian "Janos Damjanich" Jovan Damjanic
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#48 Dec 24, 2012
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
servians never helped anyone in history.

In your mind.

#49 Dec 24, 2012
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
János Damjanich's last words:

[QUOTE who="János Damjanich"]<quoted text>I believed I would be the last, because I was always the first in battle. My poor Emily! Long live Hungary![/QUOTE]

Another quote from János Damjanich

[QUOTE who="János Damjanich"]<quoted text>Serbs shouldn't exist; I won't be still until the last Serb on this earth is dead and once that is done, I shall kill myself.[/QUOTE]
Oliver Cromwell

Liverpool, UK

#50 Dec 24, 2012
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
and you are quite right.
Indeed,we know it they know it,but they will never face the truth,as long as i am here i will keep reminding them.
reality

Slovenia

#51 Dec 24, 2012
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
János Damjanich's last words:
<quoted text>
Another quote from János Damjanich
<quoted text>
But still this Serb was more important for hungarians than any other hungar with hungarian roots

In your mind.

#53 Dec 24, 2012
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
But still this Serb was more important for hungarians than any other hungar with hungarian roots
Not really.
reality

Slovenia

#54 Dec 24, 2012
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really.
yes really

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#55 Dec 24, 2012
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed,we know it they know it,but they will never face the truth,as long as i am here i will keep reminding them.

Yes, I agree, real conviction is powerful.
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#56 Dec 24, 2012
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Yes, I agree, real conviction is powerful.
for serbian war criminals and corrupted officials in servoslavia

Location hidden

#57 Dec 25, 2012
The real war criminals are from Kosovo.
straa

London, UK

#58 Dec 25, 2012
We all saw what happened in Iraq, the iraqis had the latest Russian tanks, and they were totally destroyed by the much better American and British tanks
USA

Cambria, CA

#59 Dec 25, 2012
Agree
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#60 Dec 25, 2012
straa wrote:
We all saw what happened in Iraq, the iraqis had the latest Russian tanks, and they were totally destroyed by the much better American and British tanks
Thats just Bollocks they had T72s,you need to do some research.

Location hidden

#61 Dec 25, 2012
straa wrote:

Regardless of the crap you spew.

In a war with Russian tanks and Russian soldiers against equivalent USA tanks and soldiers.

My money will be on Russia every time.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#62 Dec 25, 2012
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Regardless of the crap you spew.
In a war with Russian tanks and Russian soldiers against equivalent USA tanks and soldiers.
My money will be on Russia every time.
ahah russian soldiers and russian tanks equivalent to US soldiers and tanks ahaha time to take ur head out ur ass buddy. American soldiers and weapons are the best in the world. They are the best trained, best feed, best equipted soldiers in the world. American and EU support feeds russians. Russia is considered a 3rd world country. Russian army is outdated compared to the US army. Russian communist era tanks are no match for US abrams tanks

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#63 Dec 25, 2012
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats just Bollocks they had T72s,you need to do some research.
Besides, they were not destroyed by American tanks much less by British ones.

Location hidden

#64 Dec 25, 2012
ALBOZ4LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> American and EU support feeds russians. Russia is considered a 3rd world country. Russian army is outdated compared to the US army. Russian communist era tanks are no match for US abrams tanks
What? What US and UE support feeds us? lol.
Russia has the third biggest curency reserves in the world after China and Japan.

Russian army had defeated Georgian army trained by NATO instructors and armed with US weaponry during 5 days. That says it all.

Soviet piliots in Korea shot down 1200 US planes and lost themselves 350 planes.

Location hidden

#66 Dec 25, 2012
Old Fart Vodka wrote:
Russian military hardware best in the world?
Da, we almost started the End of the World 3 Times with our Nuclear Missiles after our Radar mistook Noises and Radiation from Space. Heeee heeeeee heeeee We are so Paranoid it is a Miracle that we wer able to stop our Computers Hardware from sending Missiles to the USA and every other countries like Australia. In Fact our Comrade the Soviet Uninon were pointing 11 Nuclear Missiles toward the country of Australian to Bomb the USA Military Bases but in Australia they are not call Military Bases they are call Friendship Centre like the Red Cross heeee heeeee Damn our Hardaware one of these days if we loose our Nuclear Key or some Vodka drinking mistakes a Playstation Controller with a Nuclear Button we are going to run our of Vodka when Messiles starts to Poo our Russina Land. Heee heeeeeee heeeeeeeeee Lets have some Vodka vecause our Hardware Computer run on Vodka heeeee heeeeeee
This is your brain`s on drugs.
Any questions?
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#67 Dec 26, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your brain`s on drugs.
Any questions?
servians are on drugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 2 hr pocahontas 12,112
News Albania and Kosovo to unite, inside EU or not -... 7 hr sava 26
News Possible visit by Kosovo's Thaci puts old foe S... 15 hr La la land 4
News Slobodan Milosevic Street? Not likely, warns Ko... 15 hr La la land 37
News Holocaust victims mourned at Auschwitz and beyond (Jan '13) 16 hr swedenforever 461
Poll beligradski pashalik should be final solution f... 17 hr pocelo je 1
Srpkinje se prostituišu za 1.000 evra u Dubaiju 17 hr srpkinje se karaju 3
More from around the web