Who is better Prishtina apo Dejzii94 ?

Who is better Prishtina apo Dejzii94 ?

Created by straight on Sep 3, 2013

32 votes

Click on an option to vote

Vote for Dejzii94

Vote for Prishtina

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I was born to disobey.”

Since: Mar 12

Kosovo

#1 Feb 4, 2014
Hey,I am mad that I got no votes ;p.
Guess I was gone for too long...
N I 4 N I

France

#2 Feb 4, 2014
ans why do albanians have so many common words with romani gipsies like djali, apo....?
representing

Toronto, Canada

#3 Feb 4, 2014
Always thought they are the same person. Am I missing something?
Magnifico

Serbia

#4 Feb 5, 2014
I don't want to vote for Pristina. Who is Dejzi ?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 5, 2014
Both are super

“I was born to disobey.”

Since: Mar 12

Kosovo

#6 Feb 5, 2014
Magnifico wrote:
I don't want to vote for Pristina. Who is Dejzi ?
I am a part of this forum since around march 2012.
Sometimes I was absent due to real life issues and goals and frankly I try to speak my mind without caring about someone's nationality,religion blah blah anyway this is usually the funny part about such forums ;p,opening such polls lol,and there are many.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#7 Feb 5, 2014
N I 4 N I wrote:
ans why do albanians have so many common words with romani gipsies like djali, apo....?
"Apo" stressing the last "o", means "or" in alb

“I was born to disobey.”

Since: Mar 12

Kosovo

#8 Feb 5, 2014
N I 4 N I wrote:
ans why do albanians have so many common words with romani gipsies like djali, apo....?
Some Romani communities speak mixed languages based on the surrounding language with retained Romani-derived vocabulary – these are known by linguists as Para-Romani varieties.
Romani is an Indo-Aryan language with strong Balkan, and especially Greek, influence.
To conclude,your aim to connect Albanians with Romani community by trying to desperately link those 2 languages is invalid.
Magnifico

Serbia

#9 Feb 5, 2014
Dejzii94 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a part of this forum since around march 2012.
Sometimes I was absent due to real life issues and goals and frankly I try to speak my mind without caring about someone's nationality,religion blah blah anyway this is usually the funny part about such forums ;p,opening such polls lol,and there are many.
Nice to meet you. Just a tip: Your IP is broken, because your first post says correctly that you are from Serbia, but your second post says that you are from Albania, which is not true.
The Artful dodger

UK

#10 Feb 6, 2014
They are both gorgeous .... Can make a nice couple...

“I was born to disobey.”

Since: Mar 12

Kosovo

#11 Feb 6, 2014
Magnifico wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to meet you. Just a tip: Your IP is broken, because your first post says correctly that you are from Serbia, but your second post says that you are from Albania, which is not true.
Strange,at first you claim that you don't know me and now from out of the blue you take the credits in addition to emphasize from where am I from.
Magnifico

Serbia

#12 Feb 6, 2014
Dejzii94 wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange,at first you claim that you don't know me and now from out of the blue you take the credits in addition to emphasize from where am I from.
Post 8. You're an Albanian. If the IP says Serbia than you must be from Kosovo. Don't doubt in peoples intelligence. Cheers.

“I was born to disobey.”

Since: Mar 12

Kosovo

#13 Feb 6, 2014
Magnifico wrote:
<quoted text>
Post 8. You're an Albanian. If the IP says Serbia than you must be from Kosovo. Don't doubt in peoples intelligence. Cheers.
I doubt only when you give me a reason to.
Cheers to you too.
Magnifico

Serbia

#14 Feb 6, 2014
Dejzii94 wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt only when you give me a reason to.
Cheers to you too.
Cool. Than i vote for you. Prishtina is certainly bad choice.

“Whats the matter lolol”

Since: Jan 07

Toronto CANADA

#15 Feb 6, 2014
I vote Prishtina..Long time poster
Nordic

Mosjøen, Norway

#16 Feb 6, 2014
Both are good
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#17 Feb 6, 2014
I vote for Dejzii94
Magnifico

Serbia

#18 Feb 6, 2014
Dejzi is krejzi. :)
Johnny Tsigani

United States

#19 Feb 13, 2014
N I 4 N I wrote:
ans why do albanians have so many common words with romani gipsies like djali, apo....?
Because we are gypsies and proud of it
representing

France

#20 Feb 13, 2014
Neither, both are albanian islamic prostitutes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are serbs racist people? (Mar '11) 1 hr GDescoca 149
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 1 hr Teddy 1,889
Vucic foresees "new turbulent times" ahead of S... 4 hr svrbisatanci 1
News Brazilian footballer in tears after racist chan... 4 hr svrbisatanci 1
150 godina velikosrpskih planova 4 hr svrbisatanci 2
News Serbia's pro-Russia leader is urged to drop pre... Sat svrbisatanci 1
Srbija: Plagijat ubistva Cezara Feb 18 svrbisatanci 1
More from around the web