Gorani want to join community of Serb municipalities

Mar 8, 2013 Full story: B92 50

Gora municipality President Murselj Huseini has stated that the Gorani people want to be a part of a community of Serb municipalities in Kosovo.

Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#1 Mar 8, 2013
what is this all about????
keep trying alvanians lol

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
what is this all about????
nobody wants to live with yor smelly kind,thats whats up lol
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#3 Mar 8, 2013
keep trying alvanians lol wrote:
<quoted text>nobody wants to live with yor smelly kind,thats whats up lol
nobody likes the servians
shiptars stink

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#4 Mar 8, 2013
I wonder who likes jew austrian nazis. Btw do you know israel is amongst top three most hated countries, USA being the second one
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#5 Mar 8, 2013
shiptars stink wrote:
I wonder who likes jew austrian nazis. Btw do you know israel is amongst top three most hated countries, USA being the second one
servia is the first hated statelet in the world at this time
Serbonazis

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#6 Mar 8, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>servia is the first hated statelet in the world at this time
alvania is the first hated statelet in the world at this time

“United States of Albania”

Since: Jun 08

Vushtrri, Kosova, Albania

#7 Mar 8, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>nobody likes the servians
Croats like servo terrorists, but loaded in tractors!
Serbonazis

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Behari wrote:
<quoted text>Croats like servo terrorists, but loaded in tractors!
Serbs like alvanian terrorists, but loaded in tractors!

“United States of Albania”

Since: Jun 08

Vushtrri, Kosova, Albania

#9 Mar 8, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>
Serbs like alvanian terrorists, but loaded in tractors!
It was question about "who like serv terrorists"!Then serv terrorists loaded in tractors were never back in Croatia, while Albanians returned in Kosova and kicked serv terrorists!
keep trying alvanians lol

Winnipeg, Canada

#10 Mar 8, 2013
Behari wrote:
<quoted text>Croats like servo terrorists, but loaded in tractors!
serbs left from world pressure you left on your tractors because your wimps.
Serbonazis

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#11 Mar 8, 2013
Behari wrote:
<quoted text>It was question about "who like serv terrorists"!Then serv terrorists loaded in tractors were never back in Croatia, while Albanians returned in Kosova and kicked serv terrorists!
it was question about who like alvanian terrorists! Then alvanian terrorists loaded in tractors and go back to motherland real motherland alvania

Serbs kicked alvanian terrorists

alvanians never kicked Serbs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Prekaz

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Poduje...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Junik

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Glodja...

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

#12 Mar 8, 2013
Gorani people want to be with Serbs. Logical.
Name ONE antion who live in peace and harmony with Albanian muslims. Not even one. Not even Gorani muslims.
Kurvatica

Adelaide, Australia

#13 Mar 8, 2013
Same as all other minorities living near albanians. Its not a coincidence that serbia is still very multicultural while their neighbours pretty much expelled everyone who is not of their nationality. The truth always comes out.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#14 Mar 8, 2013
Kurvatica wrote:
Same as all other minorities living near albanians. Its not a coincidence that serbia is still very multicultural while their neighbours pretty much expelled everyone who is not of their nationality. The truth always comes out.
servia is a place of infernal persecution of nonservians. and serbokurvatica knows that well.
Kurvatica

Adelaide, Australia

#15 Mar 8, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>servia is a place of infernal persecution of nonservians. and serbokurvatica knows that well.
how do you figure that? What evidence do you have of persecution within serbia during the war. All the people that lived there before the war still live there now. We also took on refugees from ex yugo states. There was no ethinc cleansing of any kind in serbia.
Kurvatica

Adelaide, Australia

#16 Mar 8, 2013
In bosnia, kosovo and croatia serbs were expelled from their homes, civilians were murdered in mass. This kind of ethnic cleansing never happened in serbia. Your hatred and biast views will never change this fact.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#17 Mar 9, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>
it was question about who like alvanian terrorists! Then alvanian terrorists loaded in tractors and go back to motherland real motherland alvania
Serbs kicked alvanian terrorists
alvanians never kicked Serbs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Prekaz
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Poduje...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Junik
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Glodja...
jhi servian imposter
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#18 Mar 9, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>
alvania is the first hated statelet in the world at this time
servia is the most hated statelet in the whole wide world
Buffalonazi Eats SHlT

Fremont, CA

#19 Mar 9, 2013
Buffalonazi devouring SHlT as usual, aka: "same old, same old"...
Buffalonazi wrote:
<quoted text>servia is servia, but also servia, because servia, and servians in the whole world
Rochester Spa

Buffalo, NY

#20 Mar 9, 2013
Buffalonazi Eats SHlT wrote:
Buffalonazi devouring SHlT as usual, aka: "same old, same old"...
<quoted text>
this is typical servian 'culture' since the 1389

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Austrija: Srbin na silu hteo da je oženi i odve... 5 hr JosMeProsloNije 2
Švonja: Srbi su goveda, daću sve da odrast... 7 hr lol 1
Radikali: Dunav za granicu sa Hrvatskom 7 hr lol 1
Novi šamar Srbiji: I kosovski teniseri priznati 7 hr lol 1
Srpski putari tužili grčku firmu 7 hr lol 1
Poll which one is the worst and most humiliated batl... 7 hr srbosjek 0
Čolaku: BG priznao Kosovo u Briselu 7 hr lol 1
More from around the web