Comments
41 - 60 of 230 Comments Last updated Nov 14, 2013
Koraly Kurva

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Sep 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dalmatino is a gay kurva wrote:
<quoted text>Nikola Tesla and Ivo Andric were both pure Serbs
Go buy me a burek slave boy, it's almost lunch time
Dalmatino is a gay kurva

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Sep 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Koraly Kurva wrote:
<quoted text>
Go buy me a burek slave boy, it's almost lunch time
I see you like turkish burek
muftija3

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Sep 20, 2013
 
Koraly Kurva

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Sep 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dalmatino is a gay kurva wrote:
<quoted text>I see you like turkish burek
Everything about you is Turkish
muftija3

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Sep 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Koraly Kurva wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything about you is Turkish
i am not croat
Koraly Kurva

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Sep 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

cobreta wrote:
Thank you

You just proved that Croats settled not only all Dalmacija, Slavonija and BiH but Belgrade also falls within Croat settlements on that map.

Thank you

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Sep 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Koraly Kurva wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you "establish" all this kurva? Just by repeating it over and over without any credible sources?
I think we've established that you're useless
We established that the name was Bulgarian.

“tell it how it is”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Sep 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Koraly Kurva wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you
You just proved that Croats settled not only all Dalmacija, Slavonija and BiH but Belgrade also falls within Croat settlements on that map.
Thank you
One of the best maps he has posted so far :)

His map also shows Montenegro was Croatian just like his other maps on his history of Bulgarian link

Sure Banovic can be an angry chetnik at times but atleast the majority of his maps are accurate (the maps of BiH - Montenegro being part of historical Croatia)

even Strahd from topix times gave positive reviews on these links from Banovic "his link shows borders of an early period" and "interesting"

Zivjela Crvena Bijela i Posavska Hrvatska
Dalmatino цDH

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Sep 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SOKOL OvO wrote:
<quoted text>One of the best maps he has posted so far :)

His map also shows Montenegro was Croatian just like his other maps on his history of Bulgarian link

Sure Banovic can be an angry chetnik at times but atleast the majority of his maps are accurate (the maps of BiH - Montenegro being part of historical Croatia)

even Strahd from topix times gave positive reviews on these links from Banovic "his link shows borders of an early period" and "interesting"

Zivjela Crvena Bijela i Posavska Hrvatska
Bog, Sync! Zivjela Hrvatska u svim svojim povjesnim i etnickim granicama.

:))))

http://www.croatia-in-english.com/images/maps...

Pozdrav

“tell it how it is”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Sep 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

[QUOTE who="Dalmatino цDH"]<quoted text>
Bog, Sync! Zivjela Hrvatska u svim svojim povjesnim i etnickim granicama.
:))))
http://www.croatia-in-english.com/images/maps...
Pozdrav[/QUOTE]

Pozdrav Dalmatino

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Bog i Hrvati
Dr Milan Sufflay

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Sep 21, 2013
 
bunch of black shirt fascists, the Thompson band
Dr Milan Sufflay

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Sep 21, 2013
 

“tell it how it is”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Sep 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

your yugoslavia is over Chedo and if Dr Milan Sufflay were around today he would get his friend and lawyer Dr Ante Pavelic to sue you for using his identity on a public forum.
Dr Milan Sufflay wrote:
bunch of black shirt fascists, the Thompson band
cobreta

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Sep 21, 2013
 
Belgrade Montenegro BiH were never croatian and will never be croatian
cobreta

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Sep 21, 2013
 
hrvatska ko nokia
Dr Milan Sufflay

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Sep 21, 2013
 
SOKOL OvO wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =R32oQU5TXDc
your yugoslavia is over Chedo and if Dr Milan Sufflay were around today he would get his friend and lawyer Dr Ante Pavelic to sue you for using his identity on a public forum.
<quoted text>
You fascist, Pavelic if you havent been keeping up with the latest in the past 60 years is recognized the world over as one of Europe worst killers 3rd to 1 behind Hitler & Stalin

Get it through your thick skull, Dr.Milan Sufflay R.I.P. wasnt a FASCIST & he died 10 years before he could witness ww2 Ustasa crimes that were committed by Fascist Pavelic against humanity
Dr Milan Sufflay

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Sep 21, 2013
 
Is Sokol oVo 10 years old ????

“tell it how it is”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Sep 21, 2013
 
Dr Milan Sufflay wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Bx-VLfRNIMo
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
To like those old retro grainy music videos you musty be at least in your 50s right?

Thompson is big in Croatia and the size of their popularity tramples over any yugoslavian band you like

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“tell it how it is”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Sep 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dr Milan Sufflay wrote:
<quoted text>You fascist, Pavelic if you havent been keeping up with the latest in the past 60 years is recognized the world over as one of Europe worst killers 3rd to 1 behind Hitler & Stalin
Get it through your thick skull, Dr.Milan Sufflay R.I.P. wasnt a FASCIST & he died 10 years before he could witness ww2 Ustasa crimes that were committed by Fascist Pavelic against humanity
Not fascist at all Chedo

Just stating the fact that your idol Dr Milan Sufflay had Dr Ante Pavelic as his lawyer and that they were friends.
Dr Milan Sufflay

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Sep 21, 2013
 
SOKOL OvO wrote:
<quoted text>
To like those old retro grainy music videos you musty be at least in your 50s right?
Thompson is big in Croatia and the size of their popularity tramples over any yugoslavian band you like
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Nahh, Marko isnt a fascist/nationalist, it just happens that his favorite color is "Black"

& what , no come back for my above post on your "Dr" Pavelic idol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••