Youssou N'Dour film explores music and Islam

Jun 16, 2009 Full story: Reuters

Pop singer Youssou N'Dour's 2004 album of Islamic music earned him a boycott by some Muslim fans, but in a new documentary about the album, "Egypt," he says the music has encouraged a deeper appreciation for Islam.

Full Story
pdiane

Boston, MA

#1 Jun 18, 2009
Hypocritical, cheating, lyinging muslim BS. Please spare me. When most men in Senegal treat their women better, or so-called islam treat women better with balance and love, then and only then will any of these BS muslim get my respect.

Same goes for the christian BSers. You all make me ill!!! Blah Blah Blah, who cares. Just sing and don't give us your holier than thou crap. Let's what your ex-wife has to say about you.

Tam

UK

#2 Mar 30, 2010
pdiane wrote:
Hypocritical, cheating, lyinging muslim BS. Please spare me........ Same goes for the christian BSers. You all make me ill!!! Blah Blah Blah, who cares. Just sing and don't give us your holier than thou crap.
I agree with you here. He should just sing and shut up about islam. Although Senegal is a majority muslim country, their many who are Animists or Christians. These people are not interested in his islamic propaganda and neither do I.
chanel

London, UK

#3 Jul 5, 2011
what are his famouse songs c'mon please tell me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senegal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michaelle Jean new head of la Francophonie Nov 30 Education Department 1
21-day quarantine ordered for U.S. troops on Eb... Oct '14 Patriot 3
Ebola nations' neighbors enact preventions amid... Oct '14 Jeff Brightone 1
Ebola escalation could trigger major food crisis Oct '14 say what 4
join the great illuminati brotherhood to be ric... Oct '14 bupsyblue 2
5 women arrested under Senegal's anti-gay law (Nov '13) Oct '14 warrior 17
Transportation from USA Sep '14 carfromamerica 1
More from around the web