|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2010

Dear brothers and sisters,
Assalamu Alaikkum.
Insha Allah i am planning to perform Umrah next month. I have been told by one of my friends that we can visit Riyadh(other places in Saudi Arabia) with the Umrah visa after performing Umrah. Dont we need to have a separate visa to visit Riyadh? Could anyone please clarify me on this?

Jazakallah Khair

Your sister in Islam
Hena
Ansari

Guangzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2011

W salam
Dear sister hina,
It is impossible to go riyadh on umrah visa as it is against the rule, with umrah visa you are only allowed to stay in three cities Jeddah Makkah and madinah, if you still planning to go riyadh i remind you that on check point of border of cities the saudi officials do check your passport compulsory, and they may deport you or arrest you as you are going illegal
i also admit that few peoples might been to riyadh with umrah visa but they may have hidden their self or given bribe to truck driver to pass through the city check point or border
but it is risky, the officials are very strict regarding the rules
I guess it was enough to satisfy your mind
Thank you
Ansari

Guangzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2011

Sister,
i need to ask a question from you if you can help,
i am a student in guangzhou china FOR 4 YRS, my father is in saudi for past 30 years, i am also planning to go for umrah INSHAALLAH in july
My question is that since you are in hong kong how did you applied for umrah visa in hong kong
through travel agent? or by yourself
If by travel agent then can you give me his contact
or if by your self then Is it easy to apply umrah visa by yourself? Because according to saudi ministry rule umrah must be performed through registered travel agent but i dont think that there is any travel agent in hong kong deals in hajj and umrah
and also tell me time taken to process by consulate to get visa
Thank you
JAZAKALLAH
YOUR BROTHER
RAHIB ANSARI
Rabiyaa

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

salam
I would like to ask that can i do umrah(with mehram) if a have visit visa to saudia?the visa visit visa doesnt say anythin that i am allowed or not to...it says personal type visa
Thank You
Aftab

Shenzhen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

We want to apply visa for umrah on this coming 15 dec
Aftab

Shenzhen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

Nice
MOHAMMED ABDULLAH MIRZA

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

ASLAM O ALYKAM I AM LIVED UK MANCHESTER I HAVE BRITISH PASSPORT
I WANT TO GO UMRAH VISA FOR SAUDI ARABIA IN THIS RAMDAN IN JULY 20012
MY QUSTION IS CAN I GO BAHRAIN AND I GO BY ROAD TO RIYADH MAKKA AND MADINA AND COME BACK BAHRAIN BY ROAD ITS IS POSSIBLE OR NOT MY FRIENDS LIVED RIYADH I WANT TO STAY WITH THEM FEW DAYS THEY WILL GO WITH ME TO UMRAH TOO REPLY ME PLEASE REGARDS
MANCHESTER786@HOTMAIL.COM
AASHIR

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

my elder brother working in riyadh, saudia arabia and i want to visit riyadh so how it can be possible
Abu Mohaymin

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

I heard as per the new saudi arabia rule. Piligrim carrying umrah visa can travel entire saudi arabia but they have to exit with from Jeddah/ Madinah airport only. This visa is not extendable.
mohammed shakeel

Hyderabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

pls let me know...my father in law and mother in law are inviting to visit riyadh, and also to perform umrah ,their son stay in riyadh along with their families. But her daughter wants to join them along with her parents so that she can also perform umrah. is there any possibility that her daughter can arrange visit visa for riyadh and visit makkah and medina for umrah then she can back to riyadh stay for few days wit them. pls let us know.
amar

Algeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

selamo 3alykom
i have Umrah Visa
but i can to visit RIYADH ? please give me some information about this
thank you
my Email:merrad_amar@yahoo.fr

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Saudi Arabia Forum right now

Search the Saudi Arabia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
www.matkasatta143.tk 4 min Akki Bhai 2
Kalyan mumbai call 08596841370 16 min GOVIND KHATRI 5
Kalyn me dhamal pura fix game call8596841273 31 min Raazbir 1
kalyan & mainmumbai- date fix jod08596841273 33 min Raazbir 1
kalyan 100%fix godi aag no adv call-07682901671 2 hr Raazbir 1
Why The U.S. Is Worried About A Deadly Middle E... 2 hr CDC 1
AAJ KALYAN &MUMBAI SINGLE POWER FULL GAME,JO LO... 2 hr ranjan 1
•••
•••