First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Khaled

Toronto, Canada

#46 Jan 18, 2010
hello hello and let me add, WOW , funny mixture of messages here in this thread.... lol
wow
anyway, away from hypocrisy and back to the main topic above......
So just an FYI people , i'm khaled alwaleed Dalal alsaud's son....
Sharon Walker, how are you? I was probably 10 or 11 then :p lol
She's doing well thanks for asking. She's still painting and has show cases for the UN in Geneva and Canada....
thanks for asking and i'll make sure she knows you asked...
God bless
:)
khaled alwaleed

Toronto, Canada

#47 Jan 18, 2010
Sharon Walker wrote:
I taught Princess Dalal piano in Riyadh between 1987-1988. Does anyone know anything about her these days. She was married to Walid bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz at the time?

hello hello and let me add, WOW , funny mixture of messages here in this thread.... lol
wow
anyway, away from hypocrisy and back to the main topic below lol......
She's doing well thanks for asking. She's still painting and has show cases for the UN in Geneva and Canada....
God bless
khaled alwaleed

Toronto, Canada

#48 Jan 18, 2010
bahagia wrote:
With their money they Could bought many woman as much as they want to.After that just like they are changed any cloths every time as long as they have money or before they died...
hey Bahagi or however it's spelled,,,,

that's really good attitude about my family man (or woman).... what would compel you to say shit like that about them when you know nothing about my immediate family (not talking about the others , dont care about them now, my family isn't like that.... try to not generalize there jack... maybe you will sound just a little dare i say it,,, educated :s
khaled alwaleed

Toronto, Canada

#49 Jan 18, 2010
Ross Carey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Sharon, I am a musician who is thinking of working in Riyadh. I am interested to hear you taught piano there. How widespread is piano tuition and playing there, and the attitude towards music and western music in general, and would it be easy enough to buy or rent a second -hand or new piano in Riyadh? I am after a proper piano and not an electric keyboard.
Please dont listen to those hypocrites, if there is anything you want to know about my country ask me anytime... i promise i will be objective to any questions you have....
AalS

Henderson, TX

#52 Apr 4, 2010
What/who exactly is Durgesh is referring to in post 23..?
Khan

Islamabad, Pakistan

#53 Apr 4, 2010
khaled alwaleed wrote:
<quoted text>
Please dont listen to those hypocrites, if there is anything you want to know about my country ask me anytime... i promise i will be objective to any questions you have....
No worries Khaled.It speaks volumes of their ignorance when these(west) majority rely on Media and bash other cultures and reliogion, let alone famlies.They will target anything,anyone that sounds close to Arab or Islam.
We need to keep our backyard clean to give them the least opportunity to critise.Divorse happens,sickness happens,its just a joke to associate it to one faction.
fahad

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#56 Jun 17, 2010
Ialajanb tell you no one mistakes the Amiratna no one answer Tareha not good

Umm Khaled God long Bamrha

Enough as it is the daughter of King Saud

Wayne Maraht Sauudi and ultimately doomed to go back and who touched BMI is visible blood

Umm Khaled every home in Saudi Arabia and the house you home the first of whom

sharon walker

Knightdale, NC

#58 Jul 4, 2010
Khaled wrote:
wow
anyway, away from hypocrisy and back to the main topic above......
God bless
Just saw this post. If you are truly Dalal's son...excellent. She was a good student and gracious hostess. I attended one of her 32nd birthday parties. It was great fun and very enlightening. Please give her my best regards. I have remarried so she won't recognize my name but she will know me as her piano teacher.

S.
Rose Sharma

Nasik, India

#59 Apr 3, 2011
I am Naturopathy therpist, i instructed Yogasanas to Dalal Bint Saud bin Abdul Aziz, in the year 1990.
I really have no words to say, that she is such a wonderful person, faithful student, good artist, generous, kind, loving, no words.... no words can fit to praise her.
I have a wonderful memory about her..
The trophy she gave me..for being her teacher..
yes she was my friend too...
I still remember, those days she was going through some hard days... and her eyes told me she wanted to share some thing..
i wish i was there for her. But God is incharge.
Kindly give this msg to her that i remember her.
Is there any contact or email ID through which i can be in touch with Dalal my friend

“Make Art ”

Since: Sep 10

Earth

#60 Apr 3, 2011
Nightmarebabe wrote:
this is such a weird topic...AND WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK PUBLISHING YOUR CV WILL WORK OR HIRE YOU,you Delinquint ass!! gosh this is stupid..and al saud family are..well..not the most perfect royal family ever..cuz i met a alsaud princess in my school and she showed me her tato(REAL) on her ass and her breast(i didnt ask to see it but she insisted)..well its amazing that she still says that shes muslim (stupid ignorant)
LOL!!!
Mania

Canoga Park, CA

#62 May 28, 2011
Aman wrote:
The Al Saud family are all a bunch of thick idiots. They need to be shot dead or hung. The Princesses are a bunch of cows who can't stand up for themselves. Al Saud family can't be muslim - they are pathetic! Don't work for them - spit on them!!
Why so much Hate in you?
dunah

Los Angeles, CA

#63 Jun 29, 2011
senju wrote:
She was here in dubai last year. I was able to speak with her because I was working as a sales person in dubai. I spoke with her servants because most of her servants in dubai are Filipinos. At first I did not believe the servants. I was just pretending that I believe that they were servants of princess dalal. But the princess came to the store and she was so beautiful and elegant. HEr complexion is like as snow. I assisted her in choosing in buying cellphone, camera, printers and other electronic devices. She was down to earth. She actually made a call on my mobile to ask assistance with her laptop computer. She was actually asking help from me regarding setting up a business here in Dubai. I wanted to help her however I have lack of knowledge in business. She was not planning to go back to Riyadh. She is currently living in US with her kids. The only number that i have is her dubai number. I was not able to get her contact in US. I hope that we could have a chance to meet and serve her again.
i am in contact with Princess Dalal, send your info and i will make sure she recieves it.
Tatheer

Lahore, Pakistan

#64 Dec 19, 2012
naked blonde man wrote:
a saudi princess came to london to buy a gold ring, she found a jewellery shop n wos so impressed by it that she ended up buying the whole shop n booking a special plane to take her jewels back
You are not allowed to blame the whole nation on shitting of one man from that nation. Please mind your words.
Dalal

Divonne-les-bains, France

#65 Nov 14, 2013
sharon walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saw this post. If you are truly Dalal's son...excellent. She was a good student and gracious hostess. I attended one of her 32nd birthday parties. It was great fun and very enlightening. Please give her my best regards. I have remarried so she won't recognize my name but she will know me as her piano teacher.
S.
Hello , Sheron
This is Dala Khaled's mom , sorry remind me again of u ... Where was the birthday , u can email me or give me ur phone number isted ..
Dalal

Divonne-les-bains, France

#66 Nov 14, 2013
Rose, Salam Alakom my dear yoga teacher , thank u so much for ur sweet words , u r really a good friend , can u send me ur email or email me on: d5.k5.r5 @gamil.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saudi Arabia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kalyan leak game call 08458029292 15 min Aj Bhai 08458029292 1
play all today kalyan open to close 4-9-5-0 (Oct '13) 24 min SANTOSH 26
Monday ko kalyan & main mumbai leak game milega... 1 hr Subham 1
kalyan leak panna cal9776584958 2 hr tujal 7
KALYAN MAIN DALLY GAME Image cal09776584958 2 hr tujal 3
Kalyan,main mumbai fix open,jodi,panna call 095... 3 hr pravu 1
kalyan mumbai supar jodi coll.. 08600339927 4 hr aaaaaaa 1
More from around the web